[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There was a mouse chewing on cords in my drop down ceiling and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: mouse.jpg (10KB, 300x208px) Image search: [Google]
mouse.jpg
10KB, 300x208px
There was a mouse chewing on cords in my drop down ceiling and i decided I would trap it. Not with a mouse trap but with that sticky trap where they get stuck to it. It made noise all night while it was caught banging around the ceiling and I got it earlier today and it was a little sweet thing and its heart was pounding so fast. I felt absolutely terrible that I did this to a poor mouse. I almost want to cry typing this. He is in a better place now right guys?

And there was a second one and I just finally went to get the mouse from up there and he was half stuck and half not. His back legs were stuck. I picked up the trap with tongs and was going outside to throw it in the garbage and I could see him look up at me, then he started eating the peanut butter as fast as he could. Almost like he knew he was going to die. Then his front paws and face got stuck and that was the last I saw of him. This is heart breaking. How do I get over this?
>>
>>913906
Stop being a little bitch.
>>
>>913906

Next time use a regular mousetrap, they're way more humane.
>>
>>913906
beheading usually works
>>
File: IMG_9474.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9474.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>913906
If you kill 20 or 30 more, you won't feel so bad.
>>
OP remember that a deer mouse will kill you dead.
>>
>>913918
I killed it and i actually do feel a bit better
>>
>>913906
You should have pupper sprayed that off leash mouse.
>>
>>913932
what?
>>
I like using the electrified traps. its quick and not messy
>>
File: hh-us-products-1020-design.png (188KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
hh-us-products-1020-design.png
188KB, 450x450px
>>913906
next time use a live trap. release the mouse in a wide open space populated by raptors. if mousie makes it back alive he earned the right to live in the house.
t. mice and humans are both mammals
>>
>>914032
Nazis and Jews are both mammals too and look how that worked out?
>>
File: 1440452415818.jpg (63KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1440452415818.jpg
63KB, 625x626px
>>913906
>>
>>914119
>everything I dont like it bait!!
>>
>>914124
Is this post bait?
>>
>>914118
>Jews
>mammals
>>
Just check out Australian mouse plagues and imagine millions of them invading your fucking town and you have to murder them before they overrun your damn good n crops n shit. Filthy fuckin things.

I've had rats and things as pets before but they weren't disease carrying flea bags. Real life isn't Ratatouille man
>>
>>914124
>you must 18 years old to post on 4chan
>>
I tried using a "live" trap once and caught the little guy alive and went out to drop him off.

I quit doing this upon further reading.

Apparently if you drop them off to close to your home, they just find their way back.

If you take them too far away, they'll just starve to death.

They learn to live off the food you provide. Dropping them off in the woods or unfamiliar place is just a death sentence. And a crueler one at that.
>>
>>913918
fuck off with that stale shit, namefag.
>>
File: IMG_0723.jpg (5MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0723.jpg
5MB, 4032x3024px
>>914138
>namefag
Topkek
>>
Mice are actually really shitty to each other. They will eat each other, and rape rape rape. Then the mom mouse just abandons her babies, they get eaten by the guy mouse, guy mouse rapes mom mouse again and again, eats babies forever. They gang up on weaker mice and eat them alive.

I mean, i think theyre cute too and i want to be nice as i can to them but they are shitty people, kinda like bunnies.
>>
>>913909
/thread
>>
>>914213
>2016
>>
>>914218
See: >>913909
>>
>>914207
>niggers

FTFY
>>
Having a tail and a pointy nose is an automatic death sentence in my house.

I did feel bad when I stepped on a spider this morning, but I did it on purpose, then rubbed it in and got over it quickly.
>>
>>913911
2nd post best post
>>
>>914140
Channa sp.?
>>
File: IMG_0559.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0559.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>914281
Channa Marulius
>>
>>913906
our cats used to bring home all sort of stuff. they tried to teach us to hunt i guess, because often the stuff was still alive. they released the live mice in the house and watched us trying to catch them.
>>
>>913906
btw you can get mice out of sticky traps with a little oil.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob2ivzjuYJM
>>
>>914732
A Conibear 220 should take care of your cat problem.
>>
>>913906
Don't fall for it. I've been trapping and selectively breeding house mice for years now. After 8 generations of breeding them bigger, stronger, faster and more cunning, they will savage any other mouse that gets in the way. They're just mindless animals. Kill them and be done with it.
>>
>>914740
Willard, is that you?
>>
>>914740
What if a higher being said that about you faggot?
>>
>>914118
But Jews are reptiles
>>
>>914136
you can just drop them off at another house
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.