[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody here ever used one of these jackets or a heated jacket

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Heated-Hoodie-1.jpg (196KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Heated-Hoodie-1.jpg
196KB, 600x400px
Anybody here ever used one of these jackets or a heated jacket in general?

Would they be worth investing in for someone who works outdoors?

I'd like it as a under layer that I could turn off when I start to sweat doing labour, but they're expensive here in Canada so I don't want to wast my money if they're shit.
>>
>>911926
I dont have one, but generally they are gimmiks that dont work well. If you want to buy one of those electric powered garments, go for gloves or insoles... Your core shouldnt be hard to keep warm(unless your an idiot who dresses too light) but your extremities, regardless how well you plan, will probably get chilly.

If you really are determined to get a heated core item, grab one of those Zippo(or knock offs, at 1/8th the price) pocket warmers and use it instead. Its 10x more useful, and much easier to manage with fuel.(batteries lose their charge when cold. So when you think you really need it, it'll perform less than optimally)
>>
>>911932

They are good to put on for breaks but too warm to actually work in, I have the yellow hooded milwaukee one. The fit of American Jackets and Hoodies is bad if your not American. They are too short and balloon out in the lower torso.

>I dont have one.

Then procedes to provide an opinion on them.
>>
>>912771
Do you eat shit? Well I hope you don't try to stop someone from eating shit, cause you'll look like such a silly fool, speaking like an ignorant retard. I mean clearly you need to have eaten shit before you can realize eating biological waste is/isn't a bad idea.

... Fucking imbecile.
>>
>>911926
I work at a store that sells heated jackets. They're garbage gimmicks for people with too much money to spend who can't stand being slightly uncomfortable by the cold. They'll keep you warm until the fucking battery runs out or until you break it.

>ready to go have sex outside, Anon
>no, I have to wait for my jacket to charge

They're shit. Spend the money on proper, insulating clothing. Also don't be a pussy, just layer the fuck up and don't stand still all day and you won't die.
>>
>>913499
>>911926
is there a premade plug in to bypass the battery and plug into 12V?
>>
>>915302

Yes.
>>
They don't hear up your arms, just your torso. I won the big reflective yellow jacket one and never wear it
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.