/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is all(not all but pretty much) quality gear either american

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 9557338903_b5a67f1b80_b.jpg (422KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
9557338903_b5a67f1b80_b.jpg
422KB, 1000x750px
Why is all(not all but pretty much) quality gear either american or european made?

Why can't sudacas, chinks and slavs into proper gear?
>>
>>911613
>implying the best machetes arent south american
>>
>>911668
they aren't

>but muh tramontina
>>
>>911668
>>911674
Mexican here,sorry for the bad english

The commercial machetes are considered low to medium quality here but they are cheap, no matter if they break ,you can buy another

But everything depends on the quality you want and know where to find them

An example is that I buy a machete made by a blacksmith for about 20 dls, two months later, being in a tianguis (yard sale ?, I don't know how to say it in English) I buy a legitimus Collins in 3 dls, those machetes have a Reputation for being of good quality and is my favorite machete now

Tl; dr you should know what quality and where to find what you are looking for, and be lucky too, at least here
>>
>>911613

Because of where you live.

Russians and Japanboos also make great stuff.

Fälkniven is made in Japan btw
>>
>>911778

russians make everything from horrible stuff to ok stuff
>>
>>911778
>Russians and Japanboos also make great stuff
Weew
>>
>>911613
I think it has more to do with import/export laws and logistics.

A sand nigger in a hut might make a great blade but how does it get further than 3 villages away?
>>
>>911778
Yeah, the Japanese folding saws are the best on the market. Some of their knives are really nice too(hikari, if you're looking for a classy edc)
>>
>>911777
What part of Mexico are you form?
Hidalgo aquí.
>>
>>912011
This. We don't get any Russian cars, not even French cars, so how can we assume they're bad
>>
>>912258
>We don't get any Russian cars, not even French cars
that's because they would brake before arrive here
>>
>>912274
Again, leading back to import/export laws.

Build quality, among many other factors, is figured in to those laws. If a product doesn't meet a certain criteria/standard it will not be allowed for importation.
>>
>>912243
Colima bro
>>
File: 1383818011755.png (67KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1383818011755.png
67KB, 625x626px
>>911613
>quality
>american
>>
>>912258
>This. We don't get any Russian cars, not even French cars, so how can we assume they're bad

Currently the russian cars are banned in europe because they are death traps.

We had lads importing her for years though. They are terrible. rust instantly and nothing works, electrics will be bad even on a new one and park it on a hill so you can bump start it. Very rough gearboxes, terrible fuel consumption
acceleration, steering and braking. Like every form of control of the vehicle is made from sponge.
Terrible, terrible cars.

French cars are ok.
>>
>>912864
lada importing here for years. Shit

In fairness US stuff has not had a good rep since the 80s.

Fords while infinitely better than lada are hit and miss.
>>
File: 0_e9a19_763c5828_XXL.jpg (282KB, 1024x579px) Image search: [Google]
0_e9a19_763c5828_XXL.jpg
282KB, 1024x579px
>>912864
That also has to do with the metric ton of eu's bullshit that they've to be complaint with. Fuck their bureaucracy, I should be able to by any car I want even if it's a shit one.
Also I'm sure that germany and France's (((manufacturers))) have nothing to do with that.

That being said russian made is not synonymous with quality. I would love to own a Shirogorov though
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.