[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good YouTube channels of people exploring abandon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1484.jpg (25KB, 206x206px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1484.jpg
25KB, 206x206px
What are some good YouTube channels of people exploring abandon places, old houses in the woods that kind of thing? I found a very old abandon house deep in the forest while kayaking and I want to know what I'm getting into.
>>
>>911556
ffs
you don't need to watch a video to learn how to explore these areas
just go out
be safe
have fun
watch out for niggers since these are the areas where they tend to occupy
>>
>>911556
check the online forums, no one uploads to youtube for legal reasons and it gives their locations away to vandals.
>>
>>911573
Well that explains why I was having such a hard time finding any
>>911568
>be safe
I want to know how. I'm worried about asbestos, rotting timber, pissed off animals etc.
>>
>>911578
Asbestos exposure is more of an issue when working around it for years or when destroying/disturbing it. 3M makes respirator cartridges that fit most of their masks. Home improvement stores probably won't have asbestos rated cartridges but envirosafety does.
Tread lightly and try to stay on main beams, look for water damage or sagging floor. Falling through a floor is possible, so know what's in the basement if it has one.
Look for game trails, hair on trees and brush, and poo in the surrounding areas to see if it's a high traffic area for critters. Animals will probably run, you might get mauled by a raccoon though. If you do get bitten get the animals brain for rabies tests so you don't have to get unnecessary treatment.
>>
>>911589
I only saw the house from the outside through the trees. It looked to be two stories, possibly with a small attic, and there was no running water anywhere around there (lake excluded) which made me paranoid about falling down a well.
>>
File: ministrobe-police-bike-light.jpg (55KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
ministrobe-police-bike-light.jpg
55KB, 500x375px
Your main danger will come from nigger gangs that prowl the area. Not animals, not rotting wood, and definitely not respiratory issues.

If you bring a flashing blue and red light and leave it attached to your chest / hat, the niggers will think its cop lights in the distance and bolt, leaving you a nice empty nigger free environment to explore and enjoy.
>>
I like exploring abandoned mines. Usually watch a few of his vids before bed, they're just relaxing for me
>>
File: IMG_1477.jpg (13KB, 124x124px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1477.jpg
13KB, 124x124px
>>913047
This house looked like an old vacation home on the side of a lake in the middle of the woods in a low population state. And I mean 1/2 an hour drive from the nearest town on a dirt road just to get to the overgrown strip that used to be the road the house was on. I mean I know you're just fishing for replies but I thought I'd say it again in case it wasn't clear.
>>
>>913417
He's not wrong, in the south is pretty popular for gangs to hang out in abandoned places, if i were you i would bring a small .22 pistol
>>
File: get up out my traphouse.jpg (103KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
get up out my traphouse.jpg
103KB, 500x489px
>>913421
trappin out the bando
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.