[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how the fuck do i buy these? there's such a vast difference

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: cross-country-skier.jpg (74KB, 550x384px) Image search: [Google]
cross-country-skier.jpg
74KB, 550x384px
how the fuck do i buy these? there's such a vast difference in price
what's the quality gap?
what's the best value?
>>
>>910929
>how the fuck do i buy these?

>money
>drugs
>pimping
But I am sure in your case
>sucking dick
>>
>>910993
0/10

>stale material
>poor delivery
>>
>>911006

> be me
> posts witty comment on /out/
> realize it wasn't witty at all and and just dumb
> feelsbad.ini
> apologizes to OP for being lame and ruining his thread forever.
>>
File: shig.png (27KB, 199x200px) Image search: [Google]
shig.png
27KB, 199x200px
>>911081
>getting this mad
>>
These things have always looked dangerous as fuck. Take a fall and you got 4 objects trying to impale you. Didn't some Olympic dude slit his throat and die from a fall?
>>
>>911103
>cross country skiing is too dangerous
Why are you even on this board?

>>910929
You wanna pay to ski on groomed trails or make your own trails in the woods for free or telemark down mountains? That's the first question you have to ask yourself.
>>
File: giraffe.gif (83KB, 346x616px) Image search: [Google]
giraffe.gif
83KB, 346x616px
>>910929
how the fuck do i buy these?
>>
OP, try to find a cheap/free pair before you lay down for some expensive stuff. There are plenty out there. Go for waxless. If you like it, then yo can get some nice gear.
>>
>>911109
Where are you that you have to pay to use groomed trails? Just curious.
>>910929
Garage sale. Thrift store. Don't gear up until you know what you're doing.
>>
>>910929
>how do i buy these?
Money or credit card is best option
For 1st ones, unless you are planning on telemarking, get waxless with built in herringbone pattern on the base. Wood skis are a lot to maintain.
Golf courses and train tracks make good first destinations/playgrounds.
>>
>>911280
>Where are you that you have to pay to use groomed trails? Just curious.
Toronto, Canada. Not much snow in town because of Lake Ontario keeping things warm, but 20 miles north is osttensibly the snowbelt. Buncha private XC places up there where I sometimes go when someone else is driving (and a few downhill ones where the hills are big enough).

I suppose there might be some public areas with groomed trails and lower fees, but I prefer breaking trail and no fees so I never sought them out.
>>
>>911103
>Take a fall and you got 4 objects trying to impale you.
lol
I think the odds of getting hit by lightning is greater than this happening. I've taken a few falls on skis and I don't see how you're gonna get impaled.
The skis on your legs face a direction where you're not gonna get impaled. The poles are out to your side and some times behind you if you drop them, and the pointy end is always pointing down.

You worry too much. If you tried skiing you'd understand how extremely unlikely this is. When people fall on skiis the danger is either crashing into things or falling down from a height and getting smacked around.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.