[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're walking on the edges of your land when you see a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 254
Thread images: 23

File: large_overnight_backpacking_01.jpg (305KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
large_overnight_backpacking_01.jpg
305KB, 1000x600px
You're walking on the edges of your land when you see a young man with a backpack full of stuff approaching you.

>"Excuse me sir, but would you allow me to pitch my tent on your property for tonight? I'm a traveler from Europe."

How do you respond?

(I'll be traveling for a while as a vagabond, and I'm counting on the kindness of strangers to let me camp on the brim of their properties.)
>>
I've done this many places around Europe, no problem at all.
Would like to hear experiences from people abroad about this. I've heard that land owners in the US are generally very protective about other people "tresspassing their property".
>>
>>909417

SHALL NOT INFRINGE

SEMEN FIDELIS
>>
>>909417
Shoo, hippy.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_to_roam
>>
File: heavy-breathing-cat.jpg (41KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
heavy-breathing-cat.jpg
41KB, 500x461px
>>909417
I do not own land but unless they were total cunts that would leave liter behind I see not problem allowing people to stay one night in your land if it's far from your house.

I even give backpackers rides if I see them asking.

>mfw this last summer I gave a 9/10 austrian qt a ride to the nearest train station
>>
You are a fucking lame ass OP. just sleep in the bushes and leave people alone like an actual vagabond.
>>
Not a landowner, but if someone has the decency to ask first, I'm going to assume they are good folk.

I'd just ask for no litter, but that seems like a given.
>>
>>909417
Actual property owner here.

And the response is get the fuck off my property.
>>
>>909491
Trump voter detected
>>
>>909500
Implying that's a bad thing.
>>
I'd allow you to camp.
>>
"just don't leave any comdoms or water bottles "
>>
>>909417
Sure thing stranger, just try not to leave much of a mess when you take off
>>
>>909491
>REEEEEEEE
>>
>>909517
Fuck off /pol/
>>
>>909517
You're on /out/ so telling people to fuck off when they are trying to enjoy the outdoors does seem like a bad thing.
>>
>>909551
We have huge national forests you can use. You have no right to bun around on peoples property.

That said mine and most peoples reaction would be the same as here >>909490

Make sure you ask them first, don't let them find you first and then ask.
>>
While doing this, how do I make sure I don't accidentally trespass on a "GIT OFF ME LAWN" type of person's land?
>>
I think its great how all the right wing neckbeards on here will tell you most people have no problems with strangers asking them to camp on their land. Like you chucklefucks represent 'most people'

Most people dont want your ass around anywhere, let alone on their property and especially if youre just some random faggot.

Stick to the highways and sleep in the tall grass/bushes/thickets and dont be the pc bum retard trying to get normies permission for every fucking thing.

This reminds me of the thread a while back where everyone was crying about asking basic bitch walmart employees if it was really okay that they slept in their car overnight in the parking lot. Like Kaytlynn the manager wants to deal with your dumb ass asking about some shit that everyone knows is totally accepted and normal. You know, like how bums sleep in the bushes or behind dumpsters and dont fucking walk up to your front door asking if they can pitch a ten for fucks sake.
>>
>>909559
You mind your own goddamn business thats how
>>
>>909544
>muh /pol/
This expression indicates reddit's confusion and lack of understanding. When confronted with something xir cannot understand or respond to, reddit mumbles "muh /pol/' or 'muh /pol/ muthafucka". This is usually followed by downvoting triggering posts and checking xir privilege.
>>
>>909600
>/pol/ confirms it is amongst the easiest boards to troll
>>
>>909623
>I was only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>909600
>xir
what is this bullcrap?
>>
>>909491
Same here, same here.

The place was for sale when I bought it, if you wanted to fuck around on it you should have gotten in ahead of me.
>>
>>909417
Depends on a lot of circumstances. but here in aus, I and most people would probably let you and also have a beer and chat with you.

>>909491
what a fragile little soul. you poor thing
>>
>>909625
>bullshitting the bullshitter
>>
Canadian here, I'd let them stay then call the cops on them at 2:30 in the morning just to fuck their life
>>
File: 1478296105875.jpg (458KB, 800x999px) Image search: [Google]
1478296105875.jpg
458KB, 800x999px
>>909651
I would say yes, and let them know if there was water nearby.

In the states, if there's no posted sign, the worse that will happen is you will get told to leave.
>>
>>909632
That's Xir's pronouns you goddamn shitlord.
>>
>>909651
Fuck that, I've seen Wolf Creek - you ain't gonna fool me you aussie fuck
>>
Yea sure man. You've got water?

But
>implying I own property
>>
>>909665
I like you
>>
>>909417
Ausfag here, a good portion of my families own properties and as long as you don't look like a drug addict i don't see them having a problem if
>You enter the property from the actual entrance and go straight to the house to ask
>Don't make a lot of noise
>Don't leave anything beyond food scraps behind
Anyone who says no is either a tool or has been burned before.
>>
>>909417
SSS

(shoot, shovel, shut up)
>>
Shoot him on the spot for trespassing then claim to responding LEOs that the transient threatened my life.
>>
Canadafag here, I own about a square mile of woodland behind my house.

I would shoot him on the spot and put him in the ground right then and there
>>
Land owner here; inherited a pretty good chunk of land that sorta borders Sequoia NP. This has never happened to me or my father before me, but if it did happen, I'd be happy.

Hell, I'd even help em set up the tent. If they're decent folk, you can just tell
>>
I live in the borders of a National Forest and have a small pasture that occasionally people find and decide to camp in. If it's just a single person or couple I don't bother them, but if it's a group of hiker fags that decide to get loud and drunk trashing the place I will ride down there with a gun on my waist telling them it's private property.
>>
>>909844
Same here. Live with my Grandparents 5 acres in a National Forest. I mostly get hunters though. I don't mind them, but if I see them I will always stop and let them know where nearby houses are. As for hikers/campers, I never bother them unless I see a group of young millennials. 99% of the time they are always loud and obnoxious and leave trash behind. If they start cutting saplings or digging up shit then I tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>909665
And they would be lucky this happened in Canada and not Texas
>>
>>909417
The important thing is to ask. Most people will say it's fine, and some people will say no.

But don't set up camp without asking, don't litter, and don't make a fuss if someone says you can't stay on their property.
>>
>>909417

"Go ahead. Try not to leave litter."
>>
I own 24 acres in SWVA. I have a 2 acre pond I have stocked with bluegill and LM bass (and some sterile grass carp). I only let people I know and trust use the pond and surrounding area. The problem is when you give permission to let someone ise the land you necome responsible for them. If they fuck something up and get hurt they can sue your ass. I have an umbrella policy that would cover most accidents but it caps at like 250K. Lets say I let some family camp at my pomd and their 3 year old drowns. I would be fucked in the ass. Im guessing all those countries with freedom to roam laws have better tort laws than the USA.
TL;DR
If someone I didnt know/trust asked to use my property I would politely tell them no.
>>
>>909861

IIRC only Scotland and Sweden have right to roam laws in Europe, and in Scotland the law is half canon half common so the courts can be pretty flexible in mitigating fiduciary duty. If you get hurt on someone else's land in Scotland you'd have an uphill struggle to demonstrate the landowner was responsible or should be held accountable.

That being said, if I were a land owner in America, I would not allow people on my property exactly because of the worry of being sued, and because a lot of Americans who go out don't really appreciate going out and do shit like graffiti and "cairns". Besides, why can't they can fuck off to federal land.
>>
>>909861
from some anecdotes i've read at one point, supposedly an umbrella insurance policy is more likely to get you sued because it means a large pay off if the lawyer wins.
>>
>>909500

Wew lad, property owner =! Private property. You are under NO obligation to let others on what you own. There's assloads of public land out there, no need to go walk around some dude's land.

>but wahhh if he wants to exercise his rights as a landowning citizen he MUST HAVE voted Trump!

Lolno, this is just common sense
>>
>>909417
We had a guy who lived at the back of our property in the bush for a few months. It was a small portion of our land but across a river so we never really bothered to go over there. We didn't really mind since he cleaned up everything and so on.
>>
>>909417
"Let me go ask my mom"
>>
>>909665
>665
Looks like Satan moved across the street.
>>
>>909417

Tell them they need to fuck off my property or be shot. Castle doctrine applies to the land and not just my house too for my state.
>>
>>909417
As long as you don't cut down my trees, leave stuff add lone, and clean up your trash, go ahead.
>>
/out/ - People who'd murder strangers for no reason
>>
>>909551

If I enjoy interior design, are you actively preventing me from enjoying myself by asking me to leave your house?

Think before you post.
>>
>>909417
Sure buddy but can ya give me a hand for a little bit?
>>
>>909491
>>909650
Not a property owner, but would tell the vagabond to get off my property if I was.

>>909500
Pic related

>>909551
Just because you're a hippie doesn't mean the rest of us are. Maybe he enjoys his land untouched, and bought it to preserve it for himself.
>>
>>909417
If he approached and asked, for one day, doesn't ask for money/food, and he keeps his site clean without damaging/destroying anything (chopping down trees or the like), I'm not going to complain too much.
>>
>>909921
what is with you sperglord gun owners wanting to shoot everyone in sight with little to no provocation? how fat are yo cmon now....you know youre fat
>>
OP here.

Yeah, I think I'm just gonna stay clear of USA, then.
>>
I've had this happen before when I owned land in Ohio. Two guys knock on my farmhouse and introduce themselves. They tell me what they are doing and where they are from them ask if they could camp on my property and use my well. I asked the last time they had a home cooked meal and an indoor shower.

I hope I'm not the only non-asshole on this board. I traveled all over when I was in my twenties. No matter where I was there was always someone trying to take me in and cook me meals. I usually declined but it was still a nice gesture. I also bartered quite a bit.
>>
>>910034
there will be dbags regardless of where you go

plan a route that is along publicly accessible land/parks; just because you can't go wherever you want doesn't mean it isn't worth it
>>
>>910074
I know, but at least it won't be douches with guns and itchy trigger fingers.
>>
>>910076
Nobody is going to shoot you unless you go out of your way to illegally trespass on their property. Even then the courts here will throw the land owner in prison so they will most likely just shoot a few rounds off into the air to make you run off.
>>
>>910076
not every american is a nutjob who walks around with a firearm, regardless of what the polling of responses on 4chan may indicate
>>
>>909417
Naturally. If possible I'd like to chat for a while and hear some stories.
>>
>>909563
This post comes off as highly autistic. Not really because of the point you're making, just the way you're making it.
>>
>>909738
>>909748
>>909838
Given the amount of posts to posters I can't help but feel like we got ourselves a samefag. Pretty edgy regardless. Tell 'em to get out if it bothers you.
>>
>>910077
>>910078
So what's the correct response in case I hear gunfire close to me? I was taught innamilitary to immediately drop on my stomach and locate where the gunfire is from.
>>
>>910034
Don't be a dumbass. There's an overabundance of public land. I'd be surprised if you ever found yourself in a situation where you need to ask a land owner if you can use their property to begin with. If you did end up in that situation no one's going to shoot you for asking like a few of the edgy fucks here suggest. They might shoot you if you stay though.
>>
>>910096
Like you said except after that find and go to cover
>>
"Yeah sure, just be sure to clean up when you're done man."
the dude was nice enough to ask so he can go for it
>>
>>909559
They usually post signs.
>>
>>909417
I keep a can of wasp spray by the door just for people like you.
>>
>>910114
Why though?
>>
So long as he doesn't leave any garbage around or fuck with me I don't mind. Keeping property to yourself just because it's yours is dumb desu, sharing is neat.
t. an ancap
>>
>>910139
Most people on here think that EVERYONE but them litters,fucks with people's shit,steals. Most people that do anything /out/ as a hobby aren't like that. The people that do are teenagers and niggers.
>>
>>909417
I know I wouldn't mind.
>>
>>909989
Feels bad knowing that all those red counties in the south of Ohio are now having their publicly owned forests sold to oil and gas companies by the Republicans desu.

I suppose I'll just start praying they don't find any natural gas deposits beneath the Metroparks, assuming they haven't already.
>>
>>909417
I'd be cool with you camping on my property as long as you didn't litter.
>>
>>909417
I'm thinking about opening up a campground on the bottom half of my property. I need a tractor though so I can widen and gravel the road down there. It's only wide enough for a quad right now.
>>
File: 1476340508443.gif (296KB, 256x145px) Image search: [Google]
1476340508443.gif
296KB, 256x145px
If I grant permission, I may be acknowledging liability for some events leading to injury. So no, get the fuck off my property unless I know you.
>>
>>909417
"that depends, what are you willing to do for me?"
>>
>>909417
My 40 acres is fenced and posted. There is enough open space you would have to be some kind of weirdo to ask permission when there is so much land available that is NOT private.

IF a tent mysteriously appeared over night, I'd just bring out the M1A and start high power practice with near misses.

You would find the crack of a supersonic 168 grain boattail passing over your head very disconcerting.
>>
i camp on private property all the time

i'm stealth as fuck, never been caught
>>
>>910355
>drug addict detected
Shouldn't you be reading your "physics" and drug books, you homeless fucking loser?
>>
>>910356
woah, project much?
>>
>>910357
Yes, I'm a retarded faggot who projects.
>>
>>909417

>Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and we won't have any problems
>>
>>910351
Why not just go to him and be like "Ey lad, you've camped on my land and I don't want you here. Just leave quietly and the cops won't be involved."

Shooting at some stranger who's camping on a spot he might think it public land is a bit extreme.
>>
"no"
>>
>>909417

No, we have a real problem with this in NZ, they are filthy bastards and never bury their shit and leave rubbish everywhere. Their sense of entitlement is baffling. We just had a Frenchman who tore down a road sign because he had been hitchhiking for 6hrs with nobody picking him up and he felt slighted.
>>
>>910351
No you wouldn't, you fucking pansy
>>
>>910684
>fenced
>posted

Pick two.
>>
>>910858
Try me, hippy.
>>
>>910384
it's obvious desu
>>
>>909551
>I wanna enjoy the outdoors
>hur dur you dont want me on your land hur guy nowhere else to go lemme in muh nigs
No.

>>909651
>what a fragile little soul. you poor thing
Communist pls. Your kind is more fragile then the thinnest Somalian.
>>
>>909733
>been burned before.
This is why I'd say no, but wouldn't be a dick about it. First time you go out and find unburied piles of shit, garbage, torn up tarps, etc. and you tend to become a little less hospitable.
>>
>>909417
Sure. I would give them the benefit of the doubt, let them camp and maybe bring them some food. (Of course I will be packing the entire time I am in their presence)
>>
>>909417
>How do you respond?
Hmmm Anon....you sure have a pretty mouth.
>>
File: 1v1.jpg (8KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1v1.jpg
8KB, 267x200px
>>910351
>>910858
>>910860

What the fuck is up with this board?
>>
>>909417
Get the fuck off my property hippy
>>
>>912591
Property owners, who can respect their privacy, ownership and dignity?

Fuck them, muh right 2 roam.
>>
Depends on the type of camping you're doing. If you're on a bike or on foot, use a bedroll, arrive after dusk, leave before dawn and use a stove, then no one will ever know, and even if you got caught, most people recognize the concept of "just needed to sleep". If you plan on setting up a huge fucking neon tent at noon, start a bon fire and stay for a week, you deserve to spend a couple nights in jail.
>>
>>909491
>Actual property owner here.
>And the response is get the fuck off my property.

Same

The answer is no because otherwise I am liable if you twist your ankle or cut yourself on my barbed wire. cattle trample your ten with you in it etc etc.

I will approach you with a gun and ask you to leave walking you off in front of me.
>>
>>912623
>Fuck them, muh right 2 roam.

If it was not for dumb ass legal liabilites you might be allowed but the fact is it is not your land. It is my land and I planted the trees, created environments for game, released animals and have my cattle on it.

You can roam when I can walk into your house for a piss and take some shit from your kitchen and cut down your garden for a campfire and fry up your cat..
>>
>>912623
Maybe, just maybe, anon's suggesting you could approach them like a decent human being if you don't want someone on your property.

That is completely understandable and respectable. Taking shots at someone you haven't even spoken to isn't.
>>
>>913016
Oh for sure, generally most people who begin to drift in, I talk kindly about liabilities and legalities and generally most people, especially people who just wander onto your land, either somehow missed the signs or are just passing through.

Really most people I encounter in California are people looking to go shooting, so they don't want to fuck up and be on your property ANYWAY.
>>
File: 1478816695393.jpg (19KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
1478816695393.jpg
19KB, 800x587px
>any moment
>believing you can actually own land
>>
>>913117
>claims you can't own land
>posts a picture of a realtor looking smug
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>913126
Unless you build a wall around "your" land, it's not actually your land. Literary anyone can walk on your so called land, think of it as owning a house made out of air.
>>
>>913131
The fact that he has the right to build said wall means that it's his land.

He can rightfully tell people to fuck off, just as you can tell anyone that touches any of your stuff to fuck off.

I'll say that shooting at someone for doing it is going over the line.
>>
>>910351

wow dude ur so cool lmao can i suck ur dick please

jesus christ how retarded is /out/
>>
>>913154
>hell officer, I always practice at this hour!
>what kind of idiot camps on a highpower range?
>btw, I'm pressing charges for trespassing.
>>
>>913126
>>913131
>>913134

the concept of ownership of land is an abstraction; just because you have a deed / title to the property doesn't mean it's actually yours. You're just telling yourself that it is.
>>
>libertarians

actual god damn retards

I'd tell you to fuck off to some desolate island and play your ayn rand shit but fuck if the rest of us are gonna give you an actual island
>>
Could you make campers sign a form indemnifying you against any damages, or at least holding them to arbitration?

It might resolve the biggest conflict American landowners have with allowing people onto their land.
>>
I have a 27 acre place in Texas. I would gladly give permission to camp if asked. I would consider offering a spare room in the house and a meal. Depending on if the person looked sane and was respectful.

I would also let them work a couple of days if they wanted to make a little cash before moving along, if they were capable of farm/ranch type work.
>>
>>913166
That's what the native Americans said before they were forced into tiny reservations.
>>
>>909417
>>"Excuse me sir, but would you allow me to pitch my tent on your property for tonight? I'm a traveler from Europe."

Sure but I'd have my gun on hand and you aren't welcome in my house if you aren't wearing handcuffs. Also, clean up after yourself.
>>
Land owner here id say i would have to judge at the time.. Sally European traveller probably.... Mike the meth head.. Nope.
We used to ask land owners around here all the time if we could camp at one of their creeks or have a fire. We cleaned up after ourselves and usually had no problem. May be harder now a days and if your not part of the community.
>>
>>913212
>assuming NA's ever had titles from the County Seat proving ownership.

Funny! Just because your dead Uncle is a coyote and some fucking pile of rocks is a sacred spirit, does mean you own shit!

You gotta have paperwork!
>>
I'd tell you to fuck off but I'm a generally unlikable person with little to no friends.
>>
>>913232
Wtf, I like you already!
>>
>>913236
I like you too anon. I'd let you camp on my property. You're alright :)
>>
File: 1478706144000.jpg (12KB, 240x207px) Image search: [Google]
1478706144000.jpg
12KB, 240x207px
>>913228
>paperwork
>>
>>909491
>>909650
>>909748
>>909838
>>909921
>>910114
>>912603
Okay, so I totally get why you'd say no, and unless the person made an extraordinary impression on me, I would too. But if the person is polite enough to ask, why would you respond with a rude ass "grt the fuck off" or threaten with a gun? Jesus christ, what the fuck is with you? Be more like this guy >>909861
>>
>>909417

I would invite you into my home. I'd make you dinner and we would talk after next to the fire. I;'d want to hear all about your travels and then help supply you with what I can from my own.

If you we're a scum bag, I'd want to keep you close in case you pulled some bullshit. If you aren't then you deserve my support.
>>
>>913504
>never rub another man's rhubarb

Are you having trouble with that?
>>
Why are burgers so scared of everything? Do you really need to be armed to move on some hippy backpacker fag that wandered onto your land? Just tell them to leave you autistic pussies, there's no need to start waving guns around.
>>
>>913643
>esp. if you don't have one.
Euro much?
>>
>>913646
We have both guns and land in Europe, but somehow we manage to go about our lives without living in abject terror all the time. There must be something in your terrible cheese or your water supply that caused such high autism levels and fear of your own shadows, or maybe it's just too much TV
>>
>>913647
I love my shadow, come at me nogunz rentslave.

And Wisconsin cheese rules!
>>
>>909417
I'd shoot him since he somehow climbed over or cut through my 6 feet tall fence which covers all my property.
>>
>>913650
>he thinks you'd need to cut through a 6' fence
>he is a fat manlet
>>
It would be interesting if someone would count the ratio of "shoot" to "fuck my wife, please" replies?

I ain't doing that on my phn.
>>
>>913643
Not unless I can get him to dig his grave first.
>>
File: 1413074008667.jpg (6KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
1413074008667.jpg
6KB, 240x200px
>>909417
As a land owner;
> Get the fuck off my property you fucking scum *shotgun pumping*
>>
>>909417
Depends on what he looks like. If he's dressed like a hippy fag that tells me he's looking for enlightenment then no. If he looks like a decent guy that is just out having an adventure then cool.
>>
>>913504
I take you are not a land owner.

If everyone who walked up was nice, clean, polite, etc, it wouldn't be a problem.

What you don't see is the 50 people who came before and the 50 people who will come after you leave, who bring trash, pot, and a vagrant attitude with them.

So, no, I don't feel like being nice anymore.
>>
No I don't trust anyone. In America everyone is out to fuck you, maybe it's different in Europe
>>
>>913824
>people have burned me before so I shouldn't approach people on their own individual merit
You sound like an edgy high schooler.
>>
>>914153
>trusting people who smile and say they'll clean up after themselves only to leave trash everywhere
Naive poor kiddo.
>>
>>914187
I'm not saying you have to trust them. I'm saying there's a pretty obvious line between politely turning people away and going in threatening them or worse.
>>
>>913669
If you throw out all the homeless vagrant replies and just ratio the replies of actual (assumimg) land/property owners a vague guess would be 75% confront trespassers armed and rejecting.

In any demographic you will always find some cuck that wants you to fuck his wife to rcv your approval.
>>
>>910846
Wasn't the kicker the fact if he had walked for 6 hrs, he would have reached the next town or something?
>>
As a property owner, I'd have to say no.

If they get hurt because of their carelessness, they can sue.

Also, they'd have to climb over a fence to get it on it, so I'd have to assume they're not there with good intent. I have to take a gun with me, just in case.

Last guy who climbed over was some druggie, who fortunately had crashed hard and couldn't do much of anything.
>>
File: 1477921954762.gif (775KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1477921954762.gif
775KB, 380x380px
Pretty much a no. Pretty much nothing good can come out of it. Like many others posters have said, you're responsible for them if you say yes, and with the amount of stupid druggies / shitty people in general, I wouldn't be surprised to wake up to a mess. There's plenty of public land, they can damn well use it.
>>
File: 546754675467.jpg (52KB, 495x622px) Image search: [Google]
546754675467.jpg
52KB, 495x622px
I would help him set up his camp, give him some seasoned firewood from my shed, and invite him to supper if he is interested.
>>
>>909417
You just don't walk up to someone and ask that shit. You bullshit a bit and get feel for one another. See if he needs some chores done.
>>
>>914193
Get over it, people get sick of shit. After a while I can't be bothered to give a long drawn out friendly speech.

Get out is much faster.
>>
>>914337
Just, get out, is a good bit more polite than a good part of this edgy ass thread.
>>
>>913185
Yes. They can still sue, but they're much less likely to win. It still can happen, tho.

American tort law is absurd. The fact that someone can come on to your land without your permission, much less with your permission, and then sue you and win if they hurt themselves, is one of the biggest fun and freedom killers in this country.
>>
>>914283
>nice beaver, woman

Is that it? You wouldn't ask him to fuck your wife, too?
>>
>>914369
Please keep your sexual fetishes on the proper boards and don't force them on us.
>>
>>914369
stop inserting your fetishes into unrelated discussions
>>
>>914393
>>914369
Stop samefagging.
>>
File: 1477181102423.png (96KB, 612x748px) Image search: [Google]
1477181102423.png
96KB, 612x748px
>>914369
No, I would not ask him to fuck my wife. We are friendly folk here though. I even keep a jug of fuel on hand just for travelers who run out since I live in a rural area far from any service stations.

If I lived in a dangerous place like America I definitely wouldn't do this and would probably be as salty as you (also pic suggests I would share your cuckold fetish)
>>
>>913655
>climbed over

Reading Comprehension: -2pts
>>
>>914422
We won't "share" it, we will mock and denigrate it together.

Also
>eurocuck detected
>>
>>913213
>you aren't welcome in my house if you aren't wearing handcuffs

So you can hold their cocks for them when they use the facilities. Smart Anon, smart.
>>
>>909417
Depends on the persons race.
>>
File: 1301582192874.jpg (81KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1301582192874.jpg
81KB, 500x375px
>>914537
>living somewhere that isn't all white
>>
>>914418
>posted less than a minute apart
go back
>>
>>909417
I have a simple policy to shoot trespassers on sight. I've buried more than a few in my day and will bury more than a few more in the years to come.

PROTIP: .22 caliber makes very little sound and is quite effective. You may need to put a few more rounds in but ammo is cheap. Another trick is to have holes dug in advance and to be sure to bind your shoes with old t-shirts so as to leave no clear footprints. I like to make the holes in brushy areas as they tend to not be frequented as much. Best time to take them out is generally dusk about 9-10pm. Generally not many people around at that time and I prefer to get them with one in the throat while they're taking that last piss before bed. Then you can take your time disposing of evidence over the evening at your leisure and no one will come looking for them at a minimum for about a day an a half but sometimes weeks. Bring a red light flashlight to make sure you don't miss anything. Throat shot is the best because they can't scream after that. Sure you might need to give them one in the head but it's better to cover your bases. Sometimes they choke on their blood or you take out the brainstem in any case.

Anyway OP, I hope you enjoy your trip and respect private property. If someone does let you on their land make sure not to snoop around and explore too much as you never know when you'll come across something that you weren't supposed to see. We're always watching you.
>>
>>915138
I can only hope if this is real (it's not) you have your land marked very, very clearly.
>>
File: 2014-08-12 12.42.28.jpg (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
2014-08-12 12.42.28.jpg
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>909417

I don't know... Your going to pack all your trash out with you, right? I don't want to see any bent barbed wire, damaged fences or open gates. You respect my property and livestock. If you need a shit, dig a deep hole away from water and cover it. If you promise not to damage anything or leave a mess, I'll say OK.

Bonus points for being friendly, polite, and offering all this criteria up front.

>>915138

Edgy Roleplaying: The Post
>>
>>909423
>I've heard that land owners in the US are generally very protective about other people "tresspassing their property".

US kids are a lot more likely to trespass and leave trash everywhere in my experience. My grandpa owned an old rock quarry which was really dangerous, full of old equipment and steep inclines. People used to try to sneak in to camp or fish all the time. If somebody was to get hurt there we could be in some deep shit. We eventually just started shooting at them when we saw them. Sure fire way to make sure they never come back.
>>
In the West, it really is the Wild West.

Gal I work with is well over 50 and tells when she was chased of "the ranch" by the mom with a shotgun.

I figure a boy was involved, but a true story.

Good times.
>>
>>909417
Amerifat reporting. I caught a dude sleeping on my property only 100 yards from my house. It was a really shitty old SUV so I brought my shotgun when I confronted him. He had facial tattoos indicating he was in prison at some point so he wasn't up to any good. Never saw him again
>>
>>915138
oh my goodness is this a copypasta?
>>
>>914680

>not understanding how time works
>>
>>915228

>We don't want people to get hurt so we shoot at them
>>
>>915228
>If somebody was to get hurt there we could be in some deep shit.
you can't possibly be in trouble if you have put up some danger signs, that should be all you need to do
>>
>>909861
>you're responsible if some idiot hurt themselves on your land
Wow, that's a whole new level of stupid.
>>
>>915412
Nobody comes back after being shot at.
>>
>>912859
'Cause you know that hipster faggot is going to use your beautifully straight and stretched Red Brand and Sheffield 6 wire fence like a fucking ladder. I hate those assholes.
>>
>>912855
Agreed on the liability issue. Two years ago, some uninvited faggot got rattlesnake bit in our area. He sued the landowner for not having warning signs up. The fact that the landowner had 'No Trespassing' signs posted saved the day. Cost the landowner close to $10k though.

This spring, one of the local kids brought some college buddies to camp out on his families property. One of the chromosome thieves thought that trying to hug/pet a two day old Hereford calf in the presence of momma sounded like a good idea. Momma rolled his city dwelling ass up like a tortilla. Luckily, they were insured to the hilt. Still cost them a chunk out of pocket.

Fuck 'em.. I'm not gonna take the chance. The have State and National Parks for a reason.
>>
>>913643
Around here, anyone that looks like a hippy is looking for a place for a clandestine garden, or tending one. They are armed.
>>
>>909491
>Christian values
>One state under dog
>>
Wow. Some unrealistic answers here.

If you have land, you have a gun, and I wouldn't approach anyone coming onto mine without one. Shit happens. No need to act hostile. The trespasser just needs to see it's there. If they become offended just simply say it's for my protection and remind him he's a stranger.

Now, this where you gotta think people. Do you have signs posted? Are you near any parks? Honestly the best thing to do is ask for id. If he refuses or doesn't have one, go give your local sheriff a call and get him out. If he does and gives it to you to look at, run. Call your sheriff's office or state police. Run him. You don't just wonder on someone's land and not go "oh shit, I'm so sorry for coming on your property".

In a park or your own land...Be nice but remember trust no one.
>>
>>913182
>Whining about socially liberal, fiscally conservative folk.
But why, if you're talking about the fridge nut jobs as if they're the majority you're truly doing the rest a disservice
>>
German property owner here.
Would let you sleep in my garden if you werent extraordinary.
If you seem like a cool guy I would let you sleep in the guest room, locking all other doors except the toilet.
>>
>>909417
Well, first off, if they were to ask, I would think that was fairly kind and respectable of them. I'd say sure, as long as they clean up and don't leave a mess. Probably offer them a nice warm meal and some coffee then let them get back to their backpacking.
>>
I can't believe the number of poor bitter souls in this thread who are so caught up with "mine, mine, mine."

Let's not forget that the land isn't yours and you were duped into paying such large sums of money for something that will no longer be yours once you die and when your kids decide they don't want that property and sell it.

It's so lovely to see all of these "Christian value" conservatives who claim to so love the land being so Christ-like towards others...
>>
Shooting at people on your property is illegal.

I had this happen (was trespassing but not it was unmarked). I went and got the Sheriff and he got a ticket.

I then sued him in civil court for emotional dmg lol. Paid for the trespassing ticket ten fold.

So sure take some shots to scare me,or meet me with your gun drawn because I'll be back with the cops.
>>
File: 1482604816789.png (189KB, 342x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482604816789.png
189KB, 342x960px
Pic related except I'm not a Texacuck
Euros go home
>>
>>909500
Pinko spineless cuck detected
Fuck off to plebbit if you don't like the emperor or freedom
>>
>>913504
>Trusting other people to do what they say
>Especially foreigners
Southern hospitality is for southerners and nobody else, and considering more and more southerns are starting to act like leftist city assholes southern hospitality is starting to fade to even southerners themselves
>>
>>909563
>neckbeards
>Owning land
That isn't how it works son
You have to be some kind of ignorant if you call anyone you don't like a neckbeard
Stay the fuck off my clay
>>
>>909623
We are on every single board on this laughable site except for /mlp/ and /d/
>>
>>910095
>I'm a little hobo fuck who can't handle real world responses
How do you not understand that most people don't want your smelly sorry excuse for a corpse on their property you lazy shit?
>>
>>910018
t. Nerd who has never shot a gun in his life and would run trying to call the police if someone even gave him a mean look
>>
>>909951
>/out/ people who shoot filghty hobos and vagabonds who can't act like functioning people
Ftfyc
>>
>>910196
>He thinks they are looking that hard in Ohio
You do understand just in the Dakotas and Texas alone they've found enough shale to power the US for the next 500 years right?
>>
>>910057
I bet you would let a rapeugee stay in your home too
>>
>>913016
>Taking shots at someone you haven't even spoken to isn't.
t. Citycuck mclarpfag
>>
>>913117
Any land deed written up before 1910 is legal and not government owned
As long as that land is never sold to the government or "reclaimed" by them it is 100% owned by the private citizen that holds the deed
Fuck Woodrow Wilson
>>
>>913166
Not even close to true you stupid fuck
Again, Woodrow Wilson's tyrranical administration passed laws that made any land purchased from the government after I believe 1910(don't quote me) federal land no matter who's name is on the deed, if the land was purchased before that and has stayed in citizen hands and never been overturned to the government it is literally private property in every possible definition
>>
>>913647
>We have guns in Europe
No you really don't
Eastern Europe does
The rest of Europe is nogunz as fuck
>>
>>914010
Its notpp
>>
>>914634
Good luck of that existing friendo
Even Iceland has shitskins now
>>
>>919538
>Shooting at people on your property is illegal.
In your shitty libcuck state sure
In real American states it's perfectly legal
>>
>>919575

>i know more about your country than you
>>
>>919575
>being this ignorant
>being american burgerfat
>>
>>919559
I know they're looking that hard in Ohio because the national forest in Wayne county is right about to be opened up for shale fracking and there are fucking prospectors in the hills around my grandparents' house in Guernsey. My family has vacationed in Salt Fork for a couple decades now and it's virtually impossible to reserve cabins anymore for part of the year because they're all filled up with representatives from the oil companies who live there for months at a time.

Why the fuck would they give a damn about having "enough" shale in the first place when they could tear up every damn forest they can get their hands on for more money in the short term? These are the kind of people you're dealing with here and they couldn't give less of a shit about the landscape.
>>
>>910156
>Most people that do anything /out/ as a hobby aren't like that
Bullshit. I've seen plenty of disgraceful behavior by /out/ people.
>>
>>909417
>You git right the fuck off my property, hippy
>>
>>919550
I don't trespass. I just don't think murder is the immediate response, subhuman.
>>
>>910018
Not
>in sight

ON SIGHT.

You go to the effort of fencing 40 acres (effort, not trouble) and watch people steal, vandalize and destroy what you have created of the years.

You will become protective, son.
>>
As long as he isn't a gypsy and doesn't seem bad I'd let him stay.
>>
>>909632
It's 5 teenagers on Tumblr that /pol/ has extrapolated to be every liberal on the Internet
>>
>>920084
>gotta keep all that nature out of MY nature
>>
>>910114
So they can protect themselves from wasps? That's very nice of you.
>>
>>920111
>too east coast/euro to understand what is open range for 500, alex?

Good fences make good neighbors, pal.

Do you know what 40 acres even looks like?
>>
>>918174
Not to mention, a civil suit is going to cost money and/or time, even if you're found to be in the right.
>>
>>919527
>trying to shame people about their property
Fuck off
>>
>>919615
Pretty sure your EU overlords are discussing more strict gun control after terrorists used trucks to commit attacks.
>>
I don't mind someone asking permission to stay a night, but I wouldn't want someone there without my knowledge/permission. The real problem is when people pick all my mushrooms and deprive me of any or hunt my game, which is both dangerous and takes away from me. I've been sitting in a deer stand in my own woods and just seen strangers go strolling by. My instinct is to just shoot those fuckers, but of course that's frowned upon.
>>
>>920124
So short sighted... <sigh>

It should be about BORDER CONTROL.

You know, like a fence with a gate and mo holes, monitoring who comes and goes.

Not this, "more the merrier, all are welcome!" bullshit.

Hmm, sounds familiar...
>>
>>909417
I live in the middle of fuck all nowhere Canada surrounded by woods, the only way you could claim to be here by accident is if you wander out of the bush ragged and starving or you're a guest of one of my "neighbors" who took a couple wrong turns driving in and opened a gate you weren't supposed to. If I lived somewhere people actually have a reason to go I would be much more welcoming but as things stand your presence would be unbelievably suspicious and I would at the very least consider shooting you.
>>
>>920171
Pics of where you live anon?
>>
>>920122
It has little to do with their property. It's what it signifies about how they live their lives and treat others.
>>
>>920256
>assuming people should act like me or as I say

Really, anon?
>>
>>920259
I'm stating my opinion that man should be good to fellow man.
>>
File: lecategoricalimperativeface.jpg (118KB, 294x371px) Image search: [Google]
lecategoricalimperativeface.jpg
118KB, 294x371px
>>920259
Well, yes, or put another way they ought to act in a way that can be rationally universalized without contradiction, the end result of which would involve people acting in generally the same ways in moral situations, yes.

I thought conservatives were supposed to be AGAINST moral relativism.
>>
>>920372
>you are abusing my boundaries, therefore I respect your trespassing against my ownership

Wait until I shit in your well, like a vagrant.
>>
>>920525
Why are you so incapable of politely talking to another person who respectfully asked your permission to stay on your land and attempt to come to some understanding rather than just sperging out?
>>
>>909417
*Racks shotgun*
>>
>>909491
Actual property and gun owner here, not in the US tho. Wouldnt mind if they were friendly and gave off good vibes, people are pretty friendly here in nz
>>
File: 1481512358703.gif (2MB, 300x182px) Image search: [Google]
1481512358703.gif
2MB, 300x182px
Only after you sign a liability waver so you don't sue me for the potholes.
>>
Sure give me your name and your mothers phone number.

Fuck with me and i'll have a sit down with your mother about teaching you respect.

Few grown men will fuck with a man that knows their mothers. Most effective way of controlling a son of a bitch I know.

On the real though, So long as I can track a man down by his name I don't care what he does on a vacant lot full of grass.
>>
File: IMG_20161229_114315_696.jpg (241KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161229_114315_696.jpg
241KB, 719x719px
>>920719

NZ fag here also...

My dog would probally meet you and send you on your way before I did if you did come over a fence.

Depending on who you are and what your intentions are I would let you cross my land with the stipulation that you leave it in better condition than you found it. We had a father and 2 daughters shooting rabbits on the paddocks at the inlaws and their was no problem and we got rid of some rabbits.
>>
>>921231
>not wearing hearing protection
>>
File: A1qWKY9.gif (688KB, 664x714px) Image search: [Google]
A1qWKY9.gif
688KB, 664x714px
Americans rightful owners? Call the pope
>>
>>909417
WHO'S THAT STUMBLIN' AROUND IN THE DARK??!
STATE YOUR BUSINESS OR PREPARE TO GET WINGED!
>>
File: 1461865247784.gif (2MB, 400x274px) Image search: [Google]
1461865247784.gif
2MB, 400x274px
>>909417
sure bro. and maybe we could shoot guns and jerk each other off.

if you decline that would be a violation of NAP and I will fire mortar at your tent.
>>
>>909417
I'd be really suspicious, but I'm naturally anxious and I don't live in an area that gets backpackers. I'd recommend they ask my neighbors or point them to some other place, and if they couldn't find any other place I'd let them stay but I'd try to make sure they didn't have weapons or drugs and weren't going to leave a mess.
>>
Living in ireland can be very shit for camping. Landowners do not want poeple crossing their land lrt alone camping on it , public forests are all no camping and no fires , beaches and areas surrounding beaches have by laws against camping. Its usually ok because the laws are there to stop nackers (gypsys) camping up. If your a normal person you usually get left alone.
Farmers here are so paranoid about getting robbed tho that they are usually out with the shotgun to investigate whos crossing their land.
Had a beutiful spot used to go tk regularly enough , farmer was chill. Last year he put up new fences and got all no trespass because a shower of cunts camped for a few days and left behind rubbish, left gates open etc. Dickheads always ruin everything
>>
>>909417
No. Vagabonds start unsafe fires that could destroy generations of work.
>>
>>909417
Generally speaking if you have enough land that's nice enough these faggots want to go in it, you probably can make some kind of pay to play on the property. You pay the taxes on that land, so if a Vagabond PAID to camp there, it'd be more reasonable to let him.
>>
>>915412
Also, bodies don't report crimes.
>>915418
Should be, but isn't
>>
>>909748
You wouldnt have the balls. Talking tough on the web is easy Rambo.
>>
>>909843
Good peeps right here.
>>
Land owner here i have and do let people do that. You leave trace or tradh tho i loose my shit. Anon if you need land to crash on in southern delaware im your man.
>>
>>909481
This, when im /Out/ in Europa i'll sleep anywhere, from particularly thick hedges to farm buildings, the only problem i have ever had where spiders in barns.
>>
Yes, but only if you don't look Greek (there will be littering, and you will be too lazy to clean up) or Romanian (gee, why don't I just let you pick my house clean of whatever you like and give you the keys to my car)
>>
>>909417
TX here. I've never had someone ask, but if they did, I'd likely let them stay a night. I've seen pictures and read stories about people backpacking across America, and if I met someone who appeared to be doing that I'd likely let them stay. That said, I'd make a few rules clear:

You can camp in the woods near the property's edge, just don't litter, and show me your shit shovel so I know you'll bury it.

We've got a pond in the woods. If you've got tackle, you can take one catfish from the pond for your dinner. They like night crawlers and you can typically dig a few up near the water.

Absolutely no hunting or trapping allowed, it riles the cattle.

Stay out of the cattle pastures, they get skittish near strangers.

If you look like a junkie, I'll tell you to git.

If you've got an internal frame backpack, I'll shoot you on sight.
>>
>>909866
and Finland..

In Finland you can camp on anyones property if its not in the vicinity of their house/yard. Also pick berries/mushrooms. You cannot make a fire without permission though, and you can't break twigs etc off from a tree. You can use a twigburner and use fallen twigs and such. If you are up in the northern part of Finland then making fires in government owned land is generally acceptable too.

If you get hurt, you are stupid.
>>
>>909417
>How do you respond?
Ask him to leave, watch to make sure he does. Before he does, give him directions to the nearest national park and advise that he give an additional donation of 30-40 dollars because he is not a tax payer.
Make sure he leaves, if he hasn't then I place him under citizens arrest and call police.

>(I'll be traveling for a while as a vagabond, and I'm counting on the kindness of strangers to let me camp on the brim of their properties.)
Don't trespass and then ask for permission you euronigger. Do it right, or not at all.
Make sure you have enough money reserved to afford medical care, be suitably able/prepared to perform your own medical care, or have suitable travel insurance.
>>
>>909470
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_to_roam
dumbest shit ive ever read, and it doesn't apply to private property in the US so suck this cock you commie faggot
>>
>>913504
>trespassing onto property to ask for permission to trespass
Gosh by golly, I can't fathom why the property owner would be peeved.
>>
>>924326
>Being an autistic retard
>Hmm, this looks like a nice place I might ask the own for permission t- oh wait I can't telepathically communicate with the land owner to ask for permission, I knew I forgot to pack something.
Thread posts: 254
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.