[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this week's badass award winner "Man punches a kangaroo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: averageaustralia.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
averageaustralia.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIRT7lf8byw

explanation in video description...

Long story short: seems they were on a hunting trip with said dog(s) when it got in a scuffle with a kangaroo, who didn't want to let go, guy slugs kangaroo
>>
oh, and the guy is apparently a zookeeper...kek
>>
>not pepper spraying an off-leash roo

Fucking Aussies.
>>
I would have used my knoife 2bh and stabbed the cunt.
>>
Guy that punched the roo died of bone cancer.

http://imgur.com/gallery/XiXCm
>>
>>907225
close but no potatoes

"Pictured above is Kailem's friend Grieg Tonkin who came to the rescue of his trapped dog."
>>
>>907209
that's not a roo it's a fucking wallaby
calling a wallaby a kangaroo is like calling a panda bear a grizzly
>>
>>907229
So it's not him?
>>
>>907243
the guy in the video is still alive
>>
Why are strayans so fucking hardcore?
>>
>>907252
Descended from prisoners, and survival of the fittest. Australian wildlife isn't a joke.
>>
>>907245
Then who is the one that died?
>>
>>907262
can you read? Kailem died and Greg punched the roo
>>
>>907254
Yeah, I guess. That's as good justification as anything else.
>>
>>907209
>not body slamming it

Ausfailians
>>
>>907252
>>907254

Australian shitposters detected.
>>
>>907225
>Those feels

I didn't ask for them
>>
>>907240
That's a kangaroo you idiot, wallabies don't grow 6ft tall and don't have that tan/light brown fur
>>
>>907331
Grey fur smaller than the dude nope
>>
>>907331
trolling aside it's probably an eastern grey kangaroo.
still not a red. that would be the real badass thing punch a fully grown male red in the face and live to tell about it.
>>
>>907209
Exactly why you need to control your fucking dogs. B-b-but my precious doge always listens to me and comes when called....
R I G H T
>>
>>907453
u wat m8?
>>
>>907459
they had the dogs out baying wild boar.
>>
>>907212
Is pepper spray banned in oz?
>>
>>907209
WHOS KING OF THE JUNGLE NOW?!?
>>
>>907525
Most places yea
>>
>>907468
>they had the dogs out
and the fucking dog didn't listen and retreat when commanded.
So, you were saying???
>>
>>907618
Yeah this. Furthermore, most hunters STRICTLY train their dogs not to pursue anything apart from pigs since they a good number of times they'll hunt on properties with cattle. My uncles hunting dogs ill run alongside run while trying track a scent and ignore them. These dogs were poorly trained/in training.
>>
>>907698
you are conveniently ignoring how fast aggressive and territorial kangaroos are.
>>
>>907766
and how they have a habit of killing dingos and feral dogs either by strangling them with their arms or suffocating them into water.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TFgxxw274o
>>
File: ocelot.jpg (23KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
ocelot.jpg
23KB, 600x315px
>>907240
Wallabies are a kind of small kangaroo. Saying they aren't is like saying ocelots aren't cats.

>>907254
>Australian wildlife isn't a joke.
I come from bear and wolf country, and outside of croc territory (which is a miniscule part of the country where almost nobody ever actually goes), it actually is a joke. You don't even have any opportunistic predators, never mind apex predator mammals that will actively hunt people. Just some poisonous bugs and snakes and jellyfish that are easy enough to avoid if you aren't a retard. There's sharks I guess but everyone with a coastline has sharks.

The desert itself is deadly dangerous but that doesn't really count for much these days since most Aussies just drive around in air conditioned cars when they're not drinking beer and playing slot machines in an air conditioned pub.
>>
>>907934
Venemous plants, snakes and insects are a much greater danger than bears or mountain lions. Mammals are smart, especially predators. They know not to go after humans, and they don't. Snakes are sit and wait predators, and great at blending in. You step next to the wrong bush or rock or stick and you have 2 hours to live. I have been backpacking since I was a kid in bear, cougar and moose territory and I have never had a problem with them because I'm not a dumbass. You will see a mammal before it decides to do anything with you, you won't see a venomous snake or insect until it bites you
>>
>>907209
>who didn't want to let go, guy slugs kangaroo
you mean the dog ran away and then he unnecessary punched the kangaroo?

bogan trash tbqh
>>
That kangaroo fuckin wore that shit though. Nigga bucked up like "bet u wont fukn do it again m8"
>>
>>908253
The roo was clearly getting ready to fight, if he hadnt punched it would probably have jumped him the second he turnes his back
>>
>>907957
As someone who works 4 months a year in the australian bush, and grew up in a very /out/ lifestyle in rural australia - i can tell you that you're completely wrong.

Avoiding insects and snakes is as easy as avoiding mammal predators. Know your region, know what to be wary of, take adequate precautions. The only way you'll get done in either scenario then is by luck, of which I would say both are comparable.
>>
>>907934
>Wallabies are a kind of small kangaroo. Saying they aren't is like saying ocelots aren't cats.
They're a kind of small marsupial m8. Theyre not even the same fucking genus.
>>
>>908259
he was posturing and trying to scare them away.
kangaroos usually just want you to go the fuck away, but it's doubtful a human can run away fast enough for them. they might kick you in the ass to make you hurry if you are too slow.
>>
>>908256
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPMo-ao8Zi4
the roo took that punch they usually just pull their head out readily from punches but that nigga was surprised. i don't think he knew exactly what happened after that.
>>
>>907535
Everywhere actually
>>
>>908259
all he had to do was walk backwards maintaining eye contact. as a zoo keeper, he surely would have known that.
>>
>>907957
You know it's extremely rare to die from venomous snakes in Australia right?
>>
>>908341
You don't choke a man's dog and expect him to just back away.
>>
>>907767
God, that dog is retarded.
>>
File: Aussie BTFO.png (198KB, 480x735px) Image search: [Google]
Aussie BTFO.png
198KB, 480x735px
>>907252
>hardcore
>aussies
Cant even kill giant chickens with the might of their army.
>>
>>909459
it would be even more hilarious if there were casualties on the aussie side.
>>
Are Kangaroos intelligent? In each video posted it looks like it's just one dog. Don't dogs naturally operate in packs? Why doesn't the dog run away?
>>
>>909810
A kangaroo could easily outrun a dog, if it wanted to. I think the dog is dumber than the kangaroo though, which is why it doesn't leave it alone.
>>
>>910023
kangaroos are about as smart as deer
fucking vermin
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.