[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Walk a lot >Chafe a lot >Make sure I'm wearing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1353690293126.gif (870KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1353690293126.gif
870KB, 320x240px
>Walk a lot
>Chafe a lot
>Make sure I'm wearing loose fitting underwear
>Chafe
>Use antiperspirant on arse
>Chafe
>Use talcum powder after washing
>Chafe
>Lube up with vaseline
>Chafe and now my fingers smell
>Try all of the above at once
>Chafe

How do you lads deal with it? Pic unrelated.
>>
>>900563
That sounds like quite a pain in the arse.

Joking aside, I've heard that lady's tights can help but I've never needed to try it myself. You could try asking a physician.
>>
>>900563
Tried Chamois cream?
>>
2nd on the tights, I've heard from several people that some panty hose will keep you from chafing.
>>
>>900563
Lose weight?

If I didn't say it, somebody else would

THIGH GAP
H
I
G
H

G
A
P
>>
>>900563
I personally wear compression short like you see runners wear. Helps with chaffing, and the smell of all the trapped ball sweat and heat really keeps the animals away when I stop for the night.
>>
>>900563
compression shorts mate, I had the same problem, this undies solved it. It was a long learning process. They need to be almost knee long, and if you are in for a multiday tour, bring one for each day or do your washing. Also, have some ointment in your medpack.
>>
File: wolfgang.jpg (436KB, 804x1228px) Image search: [Google]
wolfgang.jpg
436KB, 804x1228px
>>900571
>tfw under 70kg
>still have thunder thighs

its all muscle bby
>>
>>900571
When my hobby is basically walking long distances it's pretty hard to have small thighs.
>>
>>900571
OP here, I'm thin as fuck. Big thighs though from hiking.
>>
>>900603
>>900595
>>900584
Excuses from portly manlets
>>
I was recommended by an Iraq war veteran to use a product called monkey butt, it's a special talc powder with camomile in it, works wonders coned with compression shorts. Havnt chaffed since. It's miles ahead of regular talc.
>>
>>900606
It's cute how much people care about this.
>>
I only have chafing problems when I've packed on weight, op.
>>
Go to a dermatologist, they can prescribe you some cream to stop that
>>
I get some pretty bad chaffing when I go on long, multi-day hikes that involve about 10 miles a day. Right on the dinner thigh; painful stuff when in the bush and you're still a day or two from your car. I'm looking to invest in some sports briefs for that very reason. The chaffing occurs from the friction of skin-on-skin contact. The best solution is to reduce friction with a lubricant, or buffer the area with material.
>>
>>900569
>>900565
>Closet TVs detected.

Goes best with wig and lipstick.
>>
>>900563
Loose underwear makes chafing worse, not better.

Get some synthetic boxer briefs, nothing crazy special. Walmart brand will do.
>>
compression shorts lad

make sure your dick and balls are nice and together, i think there are versions with a bit of extra material where your package is so you can kind of stash it in there

CW
>>
>>900657
Why does ever thread have a homophobic or racist or misogynistic post? Do you really feel the need to drag that shit into everything?
>>900782
I've heard horror stories of guys chafing a hole in their ball sacks. Not sure how much I believe them, it was probably just our captain trying to scare us as gullible conscripts.
>>
>>900610
It's called Anti-Monkey Butt and yes it works.
>>
>>900804
that doesnt happen. ive had some real bad chafing in my time and besides the killer strawberries there has been no damage to the jewels

CW
>>
I found merino boxer briefs stopped chaffing and left me feeling fresh.
>>
>>900563
put bandaids where you chafe.
like runners put them on their nipples.
>>
>>901549
I do that sometimes at work. Sometimes I wear these Pepsi t-shirts under my actual work shirt and they are made of the stiffest fake cotton plastic bullshit ever. So I get all sweaty from the South Florida summer heat, then start working in a 34F walk-in cooler and I get an erection of the nips. Once those fuckers start chafing a little, it is all over so you gotta put some band aids or even just good duct tape over them or you are in for a painful day or two.
>>
>>900573
this.
>>
>>900563
Change the type of underwear. What type of cloth is it made of?
>>
Make sure you are properly hydrated. Being dehydrated can really exacerbate chafing.

In winter tend to not drink enough for days and I end up chafing on my calfs. In summer I have to stay hydrated and chafing is never a problem.
>>
File: SB1poster.png (239KB, 289x374px) Image search: [Google]
SB1poster.png
239KB, 289x374px
>>900573
You might attract bears though.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.