[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever thought about introducing wildlife? Im living

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: jl.jpg (135KB, 960x616px) Image search: [Google]
jl.jpg
135KB, 960x616px
Have you ever thought about introducing wildlife?

Im living on 100 acres and beyond that is crown land. I plan to have a hobby farm that will feed me 90% of my calories... not bothering with the strict offgrid pipedream.
Only keeping to local species lets say I introduce flocks of partridge to the property... always have lots of seed all over the place, but just let them do their own thing and hunt them like fair game.

besides that...think about more creatures... boars or turkeys.... wolves are native to this area but were hunted during a cull in the 1800s
how irresponsible would reintroducing wolves be ... Its cool to think about.. if it werent illegal it would an interesting project
>>
File: kotter11.jpg (47KB, 394x403px) Image search: [Google]
kotter11.jpg
47KB, 394x403px
You should introduce wild MGTOWs and see how they fare with the partridges
>>
>>898532
The partridges would overpower the MGTOWs and run them off. MGTOWs are notoriously bad at life, otherwise they'd be functional members of society instead of the whiny little kissless faggots they are.
>>
>>898524

I strongly urge you to not introduce non-native species. Reintroducing exterpated species would be really cool but the chance that they would fare well is slim. Odds are that the things that originally drove them away are still there.
>>
File: Deerfeeder01.jpg (26KB, 604x454px) Image search: [Google]
Deerfeeder01.jpg
26KB, 604x454px
>>898545
Pretty much this.

In the US only the government is allowed to introduce or re-introduce a new species to the area. In my state they imported some wolves from Canada, and now they want to import Grizzly Bears from Montana, I think, if they haven't moved here on their own. Fish-and-Game departments have very strict rules about this, so maybe you ought to check local regulations first.

Birds running wild might be problematic, but if you could fence in your entire property (very spendy) and keep a small herd of deer, some sort of local species, or just set up feeding stations for wild ones, like people do in the States, get up in your tree stand and nail one with an arrow as needed, in season. You ought to check the rules, first, before doing any of this, get a hunting license, etc.
>>
File: fBrgPXB.png (99KB, 320x246px) Image search: [Google]
fBrgPXB.png
99KB, 320x246px
>>898536
When you are 40, and your wife who became fat as a hog after having kids, leaves you and takes all of your money and pride, and never let's you seek your children, and extracts all of your earnings before you even see them,,, we the MGTOW will take you in no matter what terrible things you said about us in the past.
>>
I want to introduce camels to Arizona.

There was once a feral population once release from an old Cavalry troop.

There is still a law against shooting camels in Arizona.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.