[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, a yuropoor >want to move to the US next year >like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

File: 1479148325555.jpg (89KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1479148325555.jpg
89KB, 604x604px
>be me, a yuropoor
>want to move to the US next year
>like outdoor but not really possible where I live
>glad fully want to do actual outdoor shit when I'll be in the US
I know that to get in outdoor the first few times you need to go with someone more experienced that has a good gear
>I don't know any American that would take me with him in nature

What do ? Is there some community or forum where you can ask to go on a hike with someone or pay for it ?
>>
>>898179
>>want to move to the US next year

nooo you don't
>>
File: bye.jpg (43KB, 466x600px) Image search: [Google]
bye.jpg
43KB, 466x600px
>>898180
Why wouldn't I ?
>>
>>898180
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sQ8R54C53o
>>
>>898181
if things go the way they seem to be going, a lot of people living here won't want to be

every country has its problems and just because you move somewhere different doesn't mean everything will magically change for the better

/out/ specifically, you don't necessarily need someone to go with, but it would be a good idea to keep you from getting lost/shot/arrested.....
>>
>>898180
>not wanting more legal European immigrants in a country that was founded and developed by Europeans
Have fun turning into mexico then, my 60% friend.
>>
>>898193
didn't say I didn't want them, but considering the kind of attitudes that influenced a large population, now is not a great time to think about moving here
>>
File: 1467871175144.jpg (114KB, 1080x1080px)
1467871175144.jpg
114KB, 1080x1080px
>>898197
>but considering the kind of attitudes that influenced a large population
and what attitudes are those? Don't say racism, xenophobia or that stuff because I don't really buy into that bullshit. I'm not OP but I'm also European but unlike him I have no desire to move to the US because I really like my life here, I do find really hard to believe that if I did the things by the book i.e. legally, Americans would fuck up with me other than some banter, the same as if was the other way around.

But I'm a no bullshit guy that don't feels offended by anything and all like most people do these days.

Btw sorry for the off topic, Opie. Have a qt.
>>
>>898197
What are you smokimg have you actually ever talked to someone outside of facebook in the last six months?
>>
File: usa-immigration-in-a-nutshell.jpg (1007KB, 2448x1584px) Image search: [Google]
usa-immigration-in-a-nutshell.jpg
1007KB, 2448x1584px
>>898208
i don't want to move to the usa either mostly because of their ridiculous attitude towards immigrants and immigration laws. but i would marry that qt for a green card i guess.
>>
>>898217
So you're not even American and yet you're talking smack about their country? Great job, lad.
>>
OP here, outdoor is certainly not the main reason I wanna come here, but it is one, I got lots of other one but i guess they're un interesting i guess
>>898193
What state should I move in ? I'd like to be able to live not in a city, at least not a big one, have muh guns and lot of forest

Well I'm saying that but considering I will pretty much be forced to have someone host me while I get shit sorted, if someone will actually be willing to host me, I'd go at his place, regardless of his state

>>898208
What country?
>>
>>898217
You can marry someone in the us, it count as if you have family there and even the chart says it's one of the most easier way of getting in, and this chart must be old because it doesn't count diversity lottery, still a good one tought
>>
File: 1434581910059.gif (2MB, 320x240px)
1434581910059.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>898250
>What state should I move in
As I said I'm not American but PNW is my kryptonite. So purely on state geography I would chose Washington or Oregon. Then maybe Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Cali, Alaska, Maine, Vermont seem like my type of place. But unless you work /out/ there's many things to account for so some of those states may be no good for settle for life.
For example I said Cali but if I were to embrace the American way of life I would be a full 2nd Amendment tard, so it would be actually out of the equation.

>mfw I know all the American states from the back of my head
>mfw many Euros don't even know all EU countries
Damn I surely was a huge Ameriboo as kid and during the teens.
>>
>>898217
>marry that qt

You and me both, brudder.

t. US citizen by birth
>>
>>898219
>So you're not even American and yet you're talking smack about their country?
uhhmm... and your problem is what exactly? if you are not a satansit you can't talk smack about satanism? if you are not a football player you can't talk smack about football? if you are not a nigger you can't talk smack about niggers?
>>
File: IMG_20161024_125723.jpg (448KB, 1564x1977px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161024_125723.jpg
448KB, 1564x1977px
Its funny as fuck that anyone thinks trump will change things enough to influence any of us.
>2016
>trump is potus now that means the president is no longer a figurehead
>not realizing big money has controlled the usa FOREVER
>thinking the potus has any power aside from what they LET him do
>talking shit on 4chan like you know a thing or two because you were alive when Obama entered office

OP come on over, you will lose your shit once you get /out/ here
>>
>>898279
>Its funny as fuck that anyone thinks trump will change things enough to influence any of us.
But he probably will. Net neutrality and abortion are two things that are very likely to change. This is a good thing or a bad thing, depending on your point of view but it will change.

Polite sage for off topic.
>>
>>898279
I wanted to move to the US even before Trump was a thing

If I said that earlier perhaps you wouldn't have took time to write this bullshit projection about me wanting to come because of Trump
>>
>>898281
Ten bucks says he wont, leave a throwaway email if you wanna take me up on that

>>898283
What the fuck are you on about faggot?
>>
>>898275
You can but you probably don't have enough knowledge about what it to be taken serious.
>>
>>898284
I'm not one for bets and four years is an awfully long time for something like this. I just want you to remember this conversation if and when it does happen. There will also be other changes but those two I'm sure of. Likewise, I'll keep this in mind if Trump gets through his term without touching those two in particular.
>>898179
Back on topic, there are professional companies that do guided tours.
http://www.wildlandtrekking.com/
Prices are a bit steep but I'm quite tempted after having seen that. I've wanted to see Zion since Fallout New Vegas. Might take a guided tour come summer or fall.
>>
>>898250
>What state should I move in

What do you do or want to do for work? That makes a huge difference.
Hot cold?
Wet dry?
Friendly and nosy
Distant and minds their own business?

You're asking a very broad question for a country like the US
>>
>>898286
alright that's a completely invalid point as nobody ever held him or herself back to voice opinion on a subject they were not expert in ever.
next question, where exactly did i talk smack about "america" you dumb fat cunt?
>>
>>898287
I just hope all those rich lobbyists and congressman arent actually retarded enough to want bomquisha to have and try to raise all 18 of the babies she aborted.
>>
>>898297
With basically the entire elected government being Republican and with Trump appointing at least one, potentially two, new judges, revision of the current abortion legislation may well be on the cards.
>>
>>898217
>to become a citizen
No need to. Some work visa will of for the first years, then you should find a green card eventually. I bet the new administration will say welcome in at a productive, hardworking Yuropoor.
>>
>>898293
you seem angry, relax my third world friend.
>>
>tfw my goal in life is to become an American
>now more than ever (huge Trump supporter, paleocon, Jacksonian democrat etc.)
>most ways are hard af, the most realistic option is to marry an American qt

so basically getting /fit/ and learning PUA is the way to go?

I have social anxiety though, shit sucks. Gotta overcome that shit somehow.
>>
>>898324
>tfw my goal in life is to become an American
from what shithole are you from to have such thing as your life goal?
>>
>>898314
no i'm not angry at all. it was a cold and calculated insult which he deserved for being a stupid cunt. you will notice when i'm angry. it will be in caps lock.
>>
>>898208
>and what attitudes are those? Don't say racism, xenophobia or that stuff because I don't really buy into that bullshit.

well, when a candidate doesn't denounce support from white supremacy groups, it makes you think what they're really saying between the lines

if you mean if you were to run into a random person, and they realized you were an immigrant....no, it's not like they'd shive you on the spot or say "well look what we got here...."

not all of the supporters have radical ideals about who should be allowed to be living here, but that was one of the larger selling points to sway people
>>
File: 3SIA4En.jpg (64KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
3SIA4En.jpg
64KB, 499x499px
>>898292
Ideally to create my business, either in the gun business, or in the food business, but really propose me any job and I'll take it

>>898324
You could have applied to the diversity lottery, friend

>Mfw this thread an American immigration thread
>>
>>898430
>when a candidate doesn't denounce support from white supremacy groups
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/22/donald-trump-steve-bannon-alt-right-white-nationalist-disavow?CMP=twt_gu
>>
File: 50099933.jpg (120KB, 400x400px)
50099933.jpg
120KB, 400x400px
>>898434
>You could have applied to the diversity lottery, friend
I did. The chances are like 1/100. Way better than the money lottery, but still eh

>>898339
Even if I lived in the second greatest country in the world, why would it be surprising that I want to become a citizen of the greatest country in the world, America?

Anti-Americanism is a mental illness, seek treatment pal
>>
File: 1435021068517.jpg (36KB, 489x394px) Image search: [Google]
1435021068517.jpg
36KB, 489x394px
>>898441
>>
>>898441
what country are you from then?
>>
>>898445
which part of my most do you have problems comprehending?

>>898450
Germany, but I've loved America and wanted to immigrate to the US for many years now, even before the refugee crisis.
>>
>>898463
>an indoctrinated German that likes other countries better than his own country
you guys are a dime a dozen. the post war propaganda really fucked up you hard.
>>
>>898299
look at the pic work visa is explained there
costs an arm and a leg for the employer and tons of headache.
>>
>>898468
back to /pol/

America is OBJECTIVELY the greatest ountry of all time. It's got nothing to do with "liking" or "propaganda".

Most people here actually don't like America and Trump and fell for the "Vaterland" propaganda. I fell for the truth.
>>
>>898441
i was like you too, until i met with the us immigration process. i realized it's fucked.

it's not that i'm without worthwhile skills, but with no degree and no world class accomplishments they would just bin my application.

also gf doesn't want to move anywhere till her parents live. that sucks too.

my country is going to hell and i'm stuck with it.
>>
>>898476
>till her parents live
what did he mean by this?

that really sucks man.

Guess the only option is marrying an American qt
>>
>>898477
>Guess the only option is marrying an American qt
generally the only way open to anyone, altho immigration will be up in your anus for 5 years.

i sometimes wish i did not take uni so casually back in my youth it was unchallenging and uninteresting so i kept dragging it on piling up student loans and not finishing.

work as software engineer now currently doing architect work. so while i can design and implement big and complicated software systems and frameworks without the papers i'm not getting anywhere in life.
>>
>>898474
keep drinking the kool aid.
>>
>>898480
>immigration will be up in your anus for 5 years.
in what way?
>>
>>898484
they will try to prove you only have a business relations with her.

like hey girl you want to make $10k? let me marry you then we divorce in a few years don't even have to sleep with me ok??
>>
>>898483
epic projection
>>
>>898490
I guess that won't be a roblem if we really love each other
>>
>>898192

First of all, jack-booted gubament thugs aren't going to come after you and the rest of queer-kind just because someone else won the "Prettiest Turd in the Punch Bowl" contest. We're the same people we were a month ago. If you see your community moving in a direction you don't like, vote local, encourage conversation, and dismantle the notion of monolithic groups. Not every liberal is a whingeing idiot and not every conservative is a rabid bigot. All wops are <human though.

Secondly, don't trespass and you won't get shot or arrested. Honestly, if you are trespassing and you get shot, well fuck, your number was up that day anyway. But if you get arrested, next time agree to leave and apologize for infringing on "muh properdy". Generally just don't be a fuckwad. If the sign says no fires, no fires; if the district office says carry your doodies out in a bag, dig a deeper hole and carry the last day's turds out.

And thirdly, pay attention or have a "Y" chromosome and getting lost shouldn't be an issue. You pillow humping weaboo.
>>
>>898496
it will be a problem if you can't answer what was her childhood favorite disney princess and stuff like that, because that is how they determine if you are a lying cunt or truly in love.
>>
>>898738
oh fug

I wonder if they've kicked out autismos who were a real couple but never talked about their childhood kek
>>
>>899025
i couldn't answer half the questions about my gf of 9 years they ask at these interviews. you actually need to prep like for an exam.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.