[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say you're on your way to Alaska for a vacation, and your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: wilderness.jpg (10KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
wilderness.jpg
10KB, 318x159px
Say you're on your way to Alaska for a vacation, and your plane crashed in the middle of the woods in the Canadian wilderness. There are 4 survivors left, including yourself, and they each have a tool with them, and are willing to give you their tool if you give them the big bag of trail mix you have with you. If you could trade your item for any of these three items, what would it be, and why?
- A dull pocket knife
- Flint & Steel
- A bow (Without the arrows)
>>
I pick up a rock and brain each of the other survivors when they're looking the other way. Then their meat can be used to bait snares, and I'll live like a king until help arrives.
>>
Rape all of them
>>
Autistic threads belong on r9k
>>
I would pray to trump and hope for the best.
>>
>>897353
But you're in Canada anon, not even daddy trump can help you there.
>>
>>897739
>not having trumps protection while visiting America's hat

Whi do you think just won president of the world?
>>
>>897743
Vladimir putin
>>
Flint & Steel.

You're going to freeze to death pretty quickly without fire, especially if it's winter. A sharp rock can do 90% of what a knife can do.
>>
>>897835

No it cant. As every who has actually tried making a knife in the wild "Making a knife in the wild, is the hardest thing to produce"

I also been a knife maker for twenty plus yrs, I've had my fair amount of time spent on using natural materials to make a cutting instrument. Given you can make a very crude knife, it won't be the sharpest and dull quickly.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.