[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never drink urine as you explore the desert wit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: la-vrocha-1479336722-snap-photo.png (555KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
la-vrocha-1479336722-snap-photo.png
555KB, 1152x648px
>you will never drink urine as you explore the desert with your realifu

Why live?

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-missing-couple-found-20161118-story.html
>>
>>896719
she has a more masculine jaw than he does.
>>
>>896719
i would drink her urine right from the tap if you get my meaning
>>
File: pissdrinkers.png (2MB, 1006x818px) Image search: [Google]
pissdrinkers.png
2MB, 1006x818px
Glad someone posted this. I almost got sucked into a search team for them.

>go on day hike
>get turned around
>see red light off in distance
>lel might as well walk towards it
>take FIVE days to get there
>ran into nobody in a very popular sand dune recreation area
>somehow cross a major highway to get into Mexico

Their story is bullshit. They were trying to get into Mexico with their gofundme money and shit went sideways. The pin on this photo is where they started.
>>
>>896726
And a weak woman chin.
>>
>>896822
i don't get it. Elaborate please...
>>
>>896822
>>897445

> They were trying to get into Mexico with their gofundme money and shit went sideways

This is the part i don't get btw
>>
>>897445
Those are just my thoughts based on reading the reddit thread(s) and news articles. The green text is their side of the story. They were found near the Mexican border. But somehow they crossed a 4 lane freeway without noticing? Maybe the found location is wrong and they were still north of the freeway. They're either incredibly dumb (most likely) or were trying to pull something off.

The temps were in the high 80s during the day and mid 50s at night. They should have been able to do more than 4-6 miles a day, that is pathetically slow. You should be hauling ass out of there because the clock is ticking on water. Drugs were definitely involved. Probably took something, went out into the desert and woke up in "the middle of nowhere" then wandered around for five days.

If no drugs, then the lack of directional awareness is amazing. Sort of understandable though as most people have terrible senses of direction. Are they not paying attention to the sun or where they are walking? When they realized they were lost, they could have walked literally any direction other than south and found a road or train track within 2-3 miles. But no, they headed south.

I hope the gofundme money goes to the SAR efforts.
>>
>>896719

Dude on the left looks like George Michael & Kenny Loggins love child.
>>
>>896726
a jaw like that is a sign of a mouth that has been kept shut

food for thought
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.