[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Idk where else to ask this, but I'm going to be working

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-11-15-21-00-15.png (573KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-15-21-00-15.png
573KB, 1080x1920px
Idk where else to ask this, but I'm going to be working as a field engineer in New England this winter, meaning it's going to be cold and snowy and i have to still look somewhat respectable.

So what jacket will keep me warm in consistently below freezing temperatures but still look nice?

Pic is kind of what i wore today (the newer version) and it kind of sucked and it was warm for this time of year
>>
>>894539
what do you mean as a feild.engineer? one of the engineer faggots that comes out of the trailer once a week?

long johns and a flannel with khakis.
>>
>>894543
Kind of, except we have to actually be outside and inspect things for a good portion of the day

My only problem is this gay dress code, i have plenty of cold weather shit from working before but now that I'm "management" or whatever the fuck, i can't wear it
>>
>>894550
What are they gonna do, fire you for wearing the wrong jacket? Just wear your normal jacket, and if your boss complains politely tell him to deal with it.
>>
>>894550
Depends on the company, but if you can typically get dirty, which you will if you're outdoors in below freezing conditions, you should wear a parka or jacket that you don't mind getting dirty. I like timberland stuff, but nobody really cares what engineers wear.
>>
>taught how to be engineer
>never taught about coats
>>
>>894824
Pretty much, i have some heavy carhartts and shells for weather but they're all nasty as fuck looking.

I've been keeping them in my trunk in case i do wind up really needing them and following >>894550 advice and telling my boss to suck it because I'm cold
>>
Would help if you told us what your dress code is.

Just wear thermals under your suit (if you wear one) and get a down jacket/parka surely?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.