[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you think of people that walk around innawoods with $5,000

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 13

what do you think of people that walk around innawoods with $5,000 dollars worth of gear on their dainty bodies?
>>
"woah they can afford some good shit"

Seriously though OP if you got the excessive money to burn, Arc'Teryx is breddy good

I have one of their rain jackets and a couple pairs of their pants and they're some pretty tough stuff and were well worth the money
>>
What can I say, it's unfortunate that people are spending more than necessary, and $5,000 dollars is a lot of money.
>inb4 richfags
you don't get richer by throwing money out the window
>>
My average hunting load out is probably around that. Rifle plus scope alone is 2 grand.

My hiking/camping set up probably 2500 without the clothes I'd wear.

Life is expensive, get over it.
>>
Depends on the gear and mindset they had when choosing expensive gear.

>If it they do something a bit niche for /out/ and required more specialized gear.
Then cool.

>If they were hoping to buy-once-cry-once or but-for-life.
Then cool

>If they /out/ a lot and just eventually upgraded nicer stuff
Then cool

>If they bought their stuff for a fashion statement and just want to be outdoorsy.
Then fuck em, unless they're gonna give me their hand-me downs.

>too much money and just wanted the most expensive shit
Yeah, fuck these guys too.
>>
>>894345
>Life is expensive, get over it.

This. Sure, you can go out on a budget, but you aren't going to be as comfortable, and that will have an impact on your desire to keep going out. The fact of the matter is that high quality, lightweight out gear is expensive, and it's a good thing people are buying it because it pushes the industry forward and continues to give us great new options which make going out easy and fun.
>>
I think I'd like a job like theirs, if they can afford that stuff. Of course for my /out/door job I wear rather nice stuff. It's worth it to take care of your body.
>>
>>894339
I don't think anything.

There's people /out/ with a lot of kit - and what? It's probably more like expensive than mine but so?

If they're respectful and enjoy /out/ without taking the piss I don't care.

Always cool if they have a good story to talk about and don't ask stupid fucking shite like OP
>>
my 4 season thru hiking setup weighs 14 pounds and cost me 2,500 dollars.
>>
File: coldbath.jpg (281KB, 840x560px) Image search: [Google]
coldbath.jpg
281KB, 840x560px
>not taking cold baths every day to condition your body so that you can walk around winter wonderland at -25 Celsius butt naked

pathetic
>>
>>894339
>what do you think of people that walk around innawoods with $5,000 dollars worth of gear on their dainty bodies?

Why did they not buy an Arktis sniper smock in khaki?
>>
>>894345
>can't see any difference between a $2k rifle and a $1k rain coat

little bit different...
>>
>>894339
At sea level I think they're posers. Above 10,000 feet, I don't judge.
>>
If I were to estimate, my hiking gear sits at around $1,000. Then again I live in the temperate weather of California and don't need additional cold weather gear.
>>
>>894472
Not at all, gear is gear. My winter hiking all season set up comes in at 2600 retail.
>>
You people are way too sensitive to your own jealousy.

I have a brother who is a mountain guide who gets an industry discount on this kind of gear and he isn't even sponsored. Not everyone you see decked out in Arc'teryx paid full price anyway, but it shouldn't matter.

>>894472

I have an Arc'teryx rain shell I got 10 years ago and it's held up perfectly after a decade of use. It will probably hold up for decades more. Every seam is still tight and the seam tape on the inside has no gaps. I have North Face tents where all the seam tape is starting to peel off. You probably spent $15,000 or more on your car, and you'll be lucky if that will last 10 years without needing thousands more dollars spent in repairs to keep it going. Spending $500 or so on a rain shell that won't degrade nearly as quickly as your car, or as other brands of gear, is perfectly fine. If you choose to get other types of gear made by Arc'teryx as well, like backpacks, climbing harnesses, shoes, clothing, then more power to you. This is one of the few cases where you really do get what you pay for.
>>
>>894475

Sounds like you never backpacked in the what call the "suck zone" It is heavy wet wintery mix during the day and well below freezing at night. So all the shit gets soaked and then freezes. So you end up putting on a frozen pack with the hipbelt frozen in place or frozen boots or even that synthetic insulated jacket somehow got wet and just froze too. Shit just is frozen.

At high elevation, everything just stays frozen, and low elevation it doesn't get cold enough.
>>
File: 5nLoA9s.gif (913KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
5nLoA9s.gif
913KB, 500x375px
I think cool. Im not into Arc but if they're are actually /ou/ then so what.

What do you think when you see some poorfag goober with his "homemade" "bushcraft" shit. Or the faggots in MilSurp?

Nobody sane cares what anyone wears when they're /out/ and not bothering anyone.
>>
>>894505

I volunteer for my county's SAR team and I get lots of discounts too. No body, myself included buys arc'terx, Fajalraven, and 5.11. Arc'terx is way too expensive and too fragile for SAR missions. and poly/cotton stuff takes too long to dry.

Brands you mostly see are Outdoor Research, REI (because cheap), Darn Tough, Marmot, Icebreaker, smartwool, patagonia, Cloudveil (defunked sadface.jpg) and Mountain Hardware (because cheap)
>>
>>894513
I don't give a shit what people take out but I sure as shit won't be judged because I take out gear that is perceived as rich fag shit just because it's expensive.
>>
>>894515
The urgency of search and rescue missions changes the demands of your gear for sure, but I don't agree that Outdoor Research, Patagonia or the other brands you mentioned make more durable gear. Icebreaker in particular isn't particularly durable by virtue of the fabric being exclusively merino wool. All my merino shirts - Icebreaker, Patagonia, Ibex and Smartwool - get holes eventually. It's just not a very durable material. I have an Arc'teryx Bora 80 backpack I got 15 years ago and it's heavy as a mother, but it's made of extremely durable material. They do have different product lines that prioritize different aspects like weight, durability, features, etc.

It's fine if you don't prefer their stuff, but let's not make up stories.
>>
>>894569
It isn't just about durability, it has to do with "can I buy this and not cry when it tears in half while on a mission" Almost all of us have OR jackets and gaiters because we know that brand will stand behind their stuff 100% and make pretty damn good gear while being far cheaper than arc'terx.and 90% as good. Same with Patagonia and REI. Meanwhile Arc'terx, warranty is a big fat maybe. Just because your bra pack lasted you 15 years doesn't mean all of arc'terx is that good either.
>>
>>894578
You sure are butthurt, though.
>>
>>894589

Yeah, I am, they even call me Butthurt Betty. But at least I am not arc'terx autist.
>>
>>894515

You see Fjallraven out in Europe wayyy more than 90% of the brands you just listed.
>>
>>894556

Who the fuck is judging you when youre /out/?

The only morons who do that shit dont even go /out/. They're on this fucking board making threads about Moras, Gold, and other gear bullshit.

Man the fuck up. No one gives a shit what you look like.

Fucking served. You fucking cucked piece of a cunt.
>>
File: 1464102586358.gif (426KB, 499x265px) Image search: [Google]
1464102586358.gif
426KB, 499x265px
The same faggots who preoccupy their time with what some dummy is wearing are the same faggots you see on youtube making poorfag bushcraft reviews.

They cum their MilSurp undies when mommy buys them their first pair of Fjallraven trousers that were on fucking sale. They fucking with they could walk outside in some fine Filson, Frost River, Icebreaker, Patagonia, Arc, and other quality products from companies that care about providing a good product. I hope those faggots burn alive while they're wrapped in some cheap ass smelling surplus Slavic 70/30 wool blanket.
>>
File: 2016-11-16 05.51.16.jpg (340KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-16 05.51.16.jpg
340KB, 960x1280px
i think "what an idiot they could have bought so many dragon dildos and still have an amazing jacket
>>
Why should I care if they don't do it with my money? They are free to buy what the fuck they want, fuck they can burn their $$$ for as much I care.

And I say this as a relatively poorfag, I'm just not a filthy commie that thinks he knows in what way people should spend their money.
>>
>>894650

I am not in Europe. I am in 4chan America!
>>
>>894595
Kids like you are what keep this board from being good.
>>
>>894339
I think "good for them that they can afford the most expensive and probably best stuff", i do feel jealous of them. I know you want a flame war thread where we all go "yeah fuck those cunts, if you don't live on a shoestring budget you're not a real outdoors man", but you won't get it. People that can afford the expensive stuff will, good for them, if that's your style and your style is expensive, then whatever, we're all adults that can dress ourselves, no need to cry when someone has more money than you.
>>
>>894344
Better to buy nice clothes than not use the money at all, what are you gonna do with the money in your bank account? Shove it up your ass?
>>
'god i wish that were me'
im a poorfag,
>>
>>894396
This is my mindset.

I genuinely don't understand people that intentionally go on a tight budget to boast about it. It happens lot with pc building, spending $200 on a part rather than $350 for a vastly superior one. They then usually complain a year later that it doesn't work as well
>>
>>894696
Hm, sounds like someone needs to go back to a safe place where they can downvote anyone that they disagree with.
>>
>>894798
>buy reasonably priced gear and clothes
>use the money I saved on all the other things you can use money for

just think about how much money 5k dollars really is, you can even get top of the line stuff with less money than that
>>
>>894806
Just because I didn't spend five thousand dollars doesn't mean I have a tight budget either. There is a middle ground.
>>
>>894844

Buy used, wait for sales, but what ever you do... Buy-once-cry-once. Get the proper gear you want/need and not only you will be happier with it and use it more, it will work better than cheaping out.
>>
>>894656
Actually they do but they hardly get past the trailhead, faggot.
>>
>>894656
Does this kekington even know the definition of cuck?
REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>894844
I'm not advocating spending your life savings.

My issue is with leddit karma whores posting shitty pcs with some faggy title
>>
>>894844

Of course there is a middle ground. The same is true in any field or interest. For instance, I can buy a $300 pair of football boots, a $100 pair, or a $50 pair. Guaranfuckingteed the $300 pair are the lightest and most functional, but will I buy them? No. I can't afford them. I'll buy the $100 pair. But am I glad someone else is buying those $300 shoes so that the technology will eventually filter down to my price bracket? Absolutely.

And I say this as someone who doesn't own any Ark, Patagonia, whatever. I have a pretty expensive fjallraven bag and jacket but the rest of my shit is from ebay or kickstarter, which helps me to have nice gear at reasonable prices. That being said, going out is expensive if you want to be comfortable and I don't have any problem with someone blowing a tonne of cash on a hobby that they love and feel passionate about, even if they don't use the at the ragged edge of the limit.
>>
>>894872
>And I say this as someone who doesn't own any Ark, Patagonia,

Gotta buy used bra.

Found a R1 vest for $12, some OR over mitts (they were new but in the used section) $30, Icebreaker shirts for $10 a piece (looked like they were worn once by some richfag)
>>
>>894339
What exactly is the point of super expensive jackets? Surely they still rip if you fall or snag yourself on something? I get spending hundreds on boots since there's a pretty close correlation between longevity and product quality, but apart from warmth I don't really see what these expensive jackets have to offer over my £40 one.
>>
I easily carry about $7500 of gear when I backpack.

That's including the money I'd receive by selling a kidney.
>>
>>894893

Weight, warranty, pack-ability, durability, sometimes fit.
>>
>>894907
>Weight, pack-ability
Really? I can't imagine getting much lighter than my existing jacket. Not £1000-worth lighter anyway

>warranty
Fair, though I could buy more than enough cheaper jackets to last a lifetime for that much

>durbility
So will they survive a fall onto rocks or a snag?
>>
>>894912
>>Weight, pack-ability
>Really? I can't imagine getting much lighter than my existing jacket. Not £1000-worth lighter anyway

It's not black and white, you don't need the most expensive to get that. But when you pack a lot of stuff, you are gonna start counting grams.

>>warranty
>Fair, though I could buy more than enough cheaper jackets to last a lifetime for that much

Again, not needing to buy the most expensive to get this.

>>durbility
>So will they survive a fall onto rocks or a snag?

They are durable for it's weigh. Good example, a pair of carhartts can be had for $35, they are reasonably tough but weigh more and take forever to dry they are also bulky if you decide to pack in your pack. On the other hand, Patagonia field pants can be had for $80 they are less than half the weight, dry much quicker, pack half the size, easier to move in and just as durable (probably a lot more durable in fact). Also better warranty.
This of course is gonna be based on an individual wants/needs and how much they are willing to spend or can afford. You don't need the most expensive stuff, and there is a point were it starts to diminish as you go go higher up.
>>
/out/ has been invaded by rich liberal faggots
>>
>>894835
>he disagreed with me and I wasn't able to refute him without getting emotional
>I can't deal with it, so I'm going to call him autistic, a shill, a sjw in need of a safe space, a plebbitor, and throw a fit until he hushes up
Kids like you are what keep this board from being good.
>>
Last jacket you'll ever buy: https://www.rei.com/product/105030/arcteryx-macai-jacket-mens
>>
>>895140

oh noes, someone insulted me, what will I ever do.
>>
>>895146
Go back to /v/.
>>
>>895029

No one has said anything to indicate either that theyre liberal or rich. Almost everyone has simply said that they don't care or that it's a good thing people buy expensive out gear to help keep things progressing. You just sound really, really bitter about being poor, or about realising youre a bitter cunt.
>>
File: IMG_20161116_223836121.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161116_223836121.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
How's that shit you got on sale at Bass Pro treatin you OP? Did you save enough money to buy beef jerky and a SALT LIFE bumper sticker at the checkout?
>>
>>895144

How is it possible to such a faggot cuck?

Please kill yourself. You are not a man.
>>
It's strange how people prioritize their money. Lots of people who make 30k a year go out and buy a new 25k car to commute in for 2 hours a day. I try to break down my purchases on how much time I spend with them. I have a $5k bed because I spend 8 hours a day in it. I buy expensive merino socks because I stand in them 8 hours a day. I've probably spent $30k on outdoor gear over the last 10 years but I spend a ton of time outside, doesn't really seem extreme at all. I you're going to be wearing a jacket all day for 20 days out of the year for many years spending $1k on it isn't very unreasonable.
>>
>>895250
too easy chump
>>
>>895250
>extra large

fatso
>>
File: 1474594853107.jpg (751KB, 2546x1693px) Image search: [Google]
1474594853107.jpg
751KB, 2546x1693px
>>895258
>he likes things I don't like
>he can afford things I can't afford
>what EVER will I do???
>>
>>895261
>only making $30k a year
Not all of us live in poverty.
>>
>>895328
Great reading comprehension there, Cletus.
>>
>>895250

Fatty Mcfatterton
>>
>>895330

Sorry, couldn't help it.
>>
>>895330
>he wears XL so he must me fat
sure is manlet in here
>>
>>895250
What does Salt Life mean? I see that shit on cars all the time.
>>
>>895360
It's a shitty beach clothing brand. Those decals are probably their best selling product. It's like that trashy "TAPOUT" brand that people plastered on everything back in the day. It's so that everybody knows you went to the beach once and you're a hard-core surfer/fisherman/scuba diver
>>
>>894798
>Not use the money at all

Have any family or friends? Can't save up so your children or your siblings' children have a good start in life?

I don't see how that's worth it.
>>
>>894396
>pushes the industry forward
this, yes
>you can go out on a budget, but you arent going to be as comfortable, and that will have an impact on your desire to keep going out
this, no

ive been going out in hand-me-downs, clearance, and thrifted stuff for my whole life. and i still go out as often as i can. in fact, the only time i tried to go out with expensive stuff (got myself my own pair of bean boots after admiring my dads for my entire life) i fucked up my arches and they still hurt a year later.
>>
>>894556
>>894656
this
unless you start instantly bragging about your diversified portfolio or some stupid shit (inb4 i out myself as a poorfag who knows nothing about money) then i honestly probably wont even realize how much your coat costs. ill be much more interested in watched the way you walk or ignoring you and trying to listen to birds or some shit like that.
theres also a pretty good chance i wont even notice youre there. walking around with my head in the clouds like an idiot.
>>
>>895327
I went to the dead Sea a few years back it was awesome there's so much salt you float unintentionally but if you got any cuts you're gonna burn still 8/10 trip highly recommend
>>
oh look it's another bitter/poorfag thread

>i can't afford brand x/brand x doesn't fit my needs
>anyone that wears it must not be a "real outdoorist"
>>
File: CanadaGoose.jpg (122KB, 900x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CanadaGoose.jpg
122KB, 900x1080px
more Canadian /out/ master race goodness
>>
>>894339
That isnt 5000, it's 900. I assume you have never owned an arc'teryx jacket.

Most can be bought at a 50% discount at the outlet stores, and all of them are amazing quality.

If you are really passionate about the outdoors (and not just when it's 75 and sunny), its worth spending a little extra for an ultra-durable, resilient jacket. Knowing that I won't feel a thing when it's -20 and windy as fuck (quite common in my region) is worth well over the $350 I paid for an arc ski shell.

They look cool too.
>>
>>894344

lel jelly poor people.

If it's 50% better but costs 300% more, that's a trade off I'm willing to make. Especially for gear my life might depend on.

Take for example the firearms I take camping, a knights SR25, trijicon, surefire light, usually a 10mm glock with another surefire light. Sure I could get a walmart ar15, but it's not as good, I could use some cut rate weapons light, again it's not as good.

If cheap works for you great, but don't act like "it's just as good"
>>
>>896901
this must be bait. the entire post smacks of claptrap and stinks of a smattering of shit.
>>
>>896905

I get their point though. I'm a dentist, my wife in an engineer, we have a lot of a nice sc/out/ stuff. We enjoy through hikes, sometimes up to a week. Do you think that makes us "not real outdoorsmen" I don't think so, I think it's someone being jealous.
>>
>>896839
I doubt they'd fare very well walking through bushes with sharp branches or thorny bushes, and once it gets wet the down will dry by the start of the next winter.
>>
>>896901
KAC is the most overpriced meme on the AR market. SR25 has had serious issues and the only people who buy it are tools who usually have Oakley stickers on their pathetic Nissan pickups.
>>
>using a 50e french army shell jacket
Is it light as an Arcteryx? Not by a long shot. Is it as "pretty"? Probably no. Is it a name-brand Gore-membrane? No.
Still kept me dry through a weeks hike in Norway with pretty much constant rain/visible humidity.

Though, if you are climbing big wall and need to know exactly how much the stuff you are carrying weighs and need everything to be as light as possible, that's a whole another story.

If you buy this stuff simply for going innawoods for a week, you have more money than brains.
>>
>>894339
>what do you think of people that walk around innawoods with $5,000 dollars worth of gear on their dainty bodies?
I pity the poor fools that can't even afford some good stuff…
But on a more serious note:
sometimes, you just gotta shell out some cash if you wanna get the good stuff. Lightweight AND durable seems just not to be possible without getting expensive.

Problem is though: There is also a lot of crap that is expensive, but not good, so just buing something expensive is in no way garanteeing you to get the good stuff. And even good reviews dont really help, because to really find out if stuff is worth its money, you need to heavily wear and use it for at least 2 years.

So I just buy everything on at least 40% clearance and hope for the best.
>>
>>894578
You don't get reimbursed equipment you break on missions?
We get our stuff reimbursed by the state, not by value but by item. So I can break my cheapo trousers and go and get new nicer ones at 4 times the price if I wanted.
>>
>>895329
Aside from wanting to sneer at someone by calling them Cletus, I can't figure out the purpose of this post.
>>
Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>895332
This.

I have to wear XL as well because I am 6'3.

I weigh just barely 200lbs. L would fit but XL is more comfy for layering.
>>
Imagine if black people did /out/.

>Yo nigga, that's some fly-ass bird burd and li'l nemo gear you brought me.
>Hand it over you cracka ass faggot.
>>
File: r60s.jpg (49KB, 474x313px) Image search: [Google]
r60s.jpg
49KB, 474x313px
>>897791
Trayquan you wuz right about drinkin' in the woods nigga, sheeeitt. These white bois got a couple of Gs in they bags.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>>897792
That was a gud idea posting on dat raycis' website for twelve monfs telling people they are pussies if they take guns in the woods, cuz.

White bois pissin' their gee tex pants when they see us rollin' up.
>>
>>894339
I think it better be their job, or their passion
If it was some sort of white collar upper class smoothskin using it for less than a week a year, I'd have a sensible laugh internally. But really its not healthy to look down on other people so much, myself I'm looking at $1,000 in gear by the end of 2017. But I'm not hunting, only fishing, mainly a hiker/backpacker. Planning to go backpacking in Thailand/China/Vietnam/Phillipines/Cambodia etc.
>>
If you judge anyone who is out based upon what they wear, if what they are wearing is going to keep them

1. warm
2. dry
3. safe

you're a twat plain and simple
>>
Tfw ive only spent £700 on all my kit
(I only started going /out/ a year ago)
>>
>>896901
>he doesn't bring rusty century old service rifles and moth eaten blood stained BDU's

I bet you don't squat
>>
>>894899
Underrated post
>>
Sounds like you have shitty gear and need to git gud.
>>
>>894339
The way I look at it. If they had any other hobby thats where all their extra money would go
>>
File: 5.gif (451KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
5.gif
451KB, 500x270px
>>894339
>he never heard about ebay
>>
>>894339

I don't think much of it. He has money and wants to spend it on what he wants. I am in no place to judge him.
>>
>>897452
Not him but this is the conversation so far
Anon 1: I don't understand poor people and how they spend their money
Anon 2: Not everyone is as poor as you are
Anon 1: You didn't understand what I said

Rereading the posts might be a good idea if you don't understand what's going on. Anon 1 never said he was poor, just that he didn't understand why poor people spend their money the way they spend it.
>>
>>894417
>yuropoor thinks he goes /out/
>>
>>894339
>implying i know what clothing / accessory cost what
>implying i'm a woman
>>
>>894339
Most years it rains all the damn time where I live. I never found a rain jacket that was worth a damn til I shelled out $400 on an arc

They're expensive but very high quality.
>>
>>894515
I spent 2.5 years in a special forces NG unit and almost everyone was expected to shell out a months pay to replace our rain kit with arc or raven shells. We never had issues with them being fragile. The reason we used them was because they werent.
>>
File: 20161122_133849.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20161122_133849.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
>>897831
The wait until next year when you upgrade gear you spent 25% total on with gear costing 200% more.
>>
>>899946
how do you determine if a jacket is good or not?
i have bought one for $40 supposedly resists 2000mm water, it's a pain in the ass to wash and dry out because of this. i haven't felt any leaks in rain and it has some obvious rip stop net built into the outer fabric.

i don't know if it's cheap garbage or actually decent because i have no idea what the expensive ones can do.
>>
If you think anything other than

> Cool, he spent his money as he sees fit. Hope he has a good day outdoors.

You are beta as fuck.
>>
>>900087
like i said i wouldn't think anything as i have no idea what clothing costs what. you can have the most expensive watch on your hand all i would see is some distasteful bling.
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.