[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm frequently told on other boards to go visit this one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (39KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 640x360px
I'm frequently told on other boards to go visit this one so redpill me on the joy of being outdoors. How is is more comfy than wrapping yourself in a blanket, turning up central heating to max and browsing 4chan while sipping on your premium green tea?
>>
Fresh air
>>
>>894106
You are an animal. Your brain will work better if you immerse it in a natural environment
Even if you find that hard to believe, going out is fun, and depending on what you do, you can develop a sense of autonomy and pride.
>>
Comfy is relative. If maximum comfort is your baseline you cannot experience anything above that and anything less comfy than that will be perceived as discomfort. If being cold and wet is your baseline, you will perceive any slight relief as being comfier than you have ever experienced before.
>>
>>894106
I come here for the shit posting. Litearlly nothing else. I go /out/ by myself all the time. But I don't feel the need to report on it here..
>>
>>894106

You know what is the most comfortable? Being dead.
>>
OP, have you ever seen the milky way in a moonless night's sky? Stood still on the trail while listening to the birds and the wind rustle through the trees? Felt the euphoria of climbing a mountain, standing atop it, and gazing at the distant world below?

Yeah what you describe is pretty comfy. But there is more to life than comfy.
>>
>>894138
And smoking a nice joint while on top.
>>
File: 20161108_221448.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20161108_221448.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Well personally a cold restless sleep next tone pic related is much more "comfy" then waking up to the crushing humdrum of every day life that we trap ourself in and convince ourself is "comfy"
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.