[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

.:UNKNOWN ANIMAL KILLER:. >be me >go out for a day to our

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

.:UNKNOWN ANIMAL KILLER:.
>be me
>go out for a day to our forest near us
>the forest is called hangman woods just in case you guys wanna go there
>take out his metal detector
>takes about 20 mins to get there
>look for about 1 hour and only find nails,screws and a lid of a can (the ones you pull back by the handle on the top)
>clouds look like its gonna rain
>think im gonna head in
>walk on a kind of path through the forest but its not man made
>thinking im going the right way
>end up to this kind of clearing but isnt
>look around to see how to get out
>see what seems to be a bone
>go over to it
>large deer carcus half eaten head is squished in
>doesnt smell to bad so it must be pretty new
>look on floor there is alot of sheep fluff aswell but the main thing is the deer
>run back to where i was as fast as i can
>finally get home
>1 week later learn that they found a dog carcus in the same woods big dog as well
>still dont know what it is
>what the fuck eats a dog and eats half a deer smashes its skull in and then leaves it
>any ideas?
Posted this on /b/ but no one knows
>>
>>893832
Forgot to mention this is in England not in america so you can rule out bears or big cats and they said the bite marks on the dog arent normal for badgers or foxes or even wolves and they had irregular teeth spacing and wear apparently to deep in the body because that shows the sharpness and length of teeth
>>
Probably a paki, mate.
>>
>>893835
paki?
>>
>>893839
Disgusting invasive species in England.
>>
File: 1454242548756.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
1454242548756.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
another bongland resident here.
there's some theories. we've got plenty of black dogs and folklore creatures, so search up your local folklore. there's probably some kind of werewolf or dog that terrorises the woods.
alternatively i've heard theories of skinwalkers and even bigfoots in the woods here but that's quite unlikely.
maybe it's some kind of crazy person doing shit there, i wouldn't be suprised.

also from quick google search it appears the woods you where in have many mines and holes in them, and in english folklore there are fairies and elves and gnomes and underground creatures, some of which are malevolent and may be killing animals for fun.

my advice is take some pictures and report back. i'll try to help as best i can. desu its most likely a supernatural being or a crazy hobo.
>>
Was the carcass hidden? Was the "crime scene" messy or didn't look like something have happened there?
IF the cs looks tidy and the carcass is some what hidden under leaves might be a feline. I suppose you've heard the stories of big cats roaming in the british forests right?
>>
>>893846
fuck off to >>>/x/ you retarded nigger.
>>
>>893857
relax, i'm just giving some answers.
>>
>>893859
>>893846
>namefagging
>muh supernatural shit
Go the way of the dinosaurs, faggot.
>>
Take picture of the bodies. Be careful! Make lots of noise when approaching the area
>>
>>893864
you've contributed fuck all mate.
>>
>>893876
Better to say nothing than to post /x/-tier bullshit.
>>
>>893878
i also suggested it was hobos. do you have no reading comprehension?
>>
>>893879
>it's ok to post my shit about faeries as long as I also say that maybe a hobo did it
:^)
>>
>>893882
i have nothing more to say
>>
>>893882
*færies
>>
>>893883
Then you could've refrained from posting you twat.
>>
>>893882
>>893884
Mate, the pc term is "homosexuals".
>>
>>893887
relax mate
>>
>>893832
>>>893839
>Disgusting invasive species in England.

Correct.

/thread
>>
Faggy fuckin namefag
>>
jesus christ it's like Carthage in here
>>
>>893893
Not the other guy, but...

>Tripcode
>No capitalization
>No period
>Sentence fragments

You should honestly attempt to learn English literature/comprehension.
>>
>>893832
>>look on floor
>floor outside
Triggered
>>
File: 1476761467111.png (613KB, 640x639px) Image search: [Google]
1476761467111.png
613KB, 640x639px
>>893832
>>
>>893832
>this bullshit story
>no pictures
>>
>>893834
Fuck you I was happy this wasn't in England.

I wouldn't worry about it anyway
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.