[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any sweaters like this with a lower price? Looking for something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: coto.png (1MB, 1122x767px) Image search: [Google]
coto.png
1MB, 1122x767px
Any sweaters like this with a lower price? Looking for something all-purpose for hiking in ~40 degree weather and wearing around town, not too heavy
>>
>>893412
OLD NAVY
L
D

N
A
V
Y
>>
Saw this kickstarter the other day, wondering the same thing. Seems pretty cool but might just be marketing hype bullshit. I would like to be able to say I have a sweater made of llama wool though...
>>
>>893433
huh, what? Just googled, why is an established business like cotopaxi doing on a kickstarter? Are they seriously unable to raise enough capital themselves? ...or attract real investors?

Anyway, it looks identical to the wool sweaters my mother wears, her being a natural born peruvian and having a predilection for such things.
>>
>>893412

>looking for wool sweater
>savers
>>
>>893483
>savers
this
I have two sweaters in my truck, along with a few boxes of old jeans, that are going to goodwill/arc/savers the next time I drive by one.
>>
>>893486
are they llama wool? cause the cotopaxis look comfy af
>>
>>893460
but actually why? I hadn't considered that. Sounds suspect.
>>
I went to Chile and Peru a few years ago and picked up Llama and alpaca wool hoodies for myself and the wife, a llama wool shawl/poncho for my mom and like a parka liner for My dad who works outdoors. Llama/Alpaca wool is basically like a supernatural fiber lightweight and warm as fuck, I drag my hoodie along on field ops in my sleeping system and sleep in it fucking comfy/10
>>
>>893520
where to cop
>>
>>893531
Chile and Peru

fucking illiterate nugs I swear
>>
>>893542
k ill just hop on my bike and go to peru
>>
>>893517
Not that uncommon for smaller companies to use kick starter these days when they need to drum up some expansion capital. Less risk than jumping into bed with a venture capitalist who's going to want to have a say in everything.

Boreas packs did the same thing for their bootlegger pack system. These aren't fortune 500 outfits, they're basically one or two notches above start-up.
>>
File: kickstarter.jpg (183KB, 1186x858px) Image search: [Google]
kickstarter.jpg
183KB, 1186x858px
>>893557
>Less risk than jumping into bed with a venture capitalist who's going to want to have a say in everything.
this. they've raised $350k in a month, and don't have to deal with anyone meddling
>>
Just get a wooly pully you stupid faggot

No need for this dumb shit
>>
>>893559
holy shit everything about that is pretentious as fuck. it's really quite amazing. what's even more amazing is how many people donated for something as pretentious as a meme hipster $100 sweater.
>>
File: IMG_20151011_075636.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151011_075636.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>893483
>>893486
>>
>>893627
THAT AINT LLAMA THOUGH
>>
>>893628
>$21 of cashmere
> badass /fa/ for cheap

So? Yo mmama's a llama.
>>
>>893460
Marketing, kickstarter is great for hyping up a product, even if you already have the funds.
>>
>>893583
I don't think think you know what that word means
>>
>>893559
A normal, wool jumper got $350,000 pledged on kickstarter? I don't understand. This product already exists...?
>>
>>893919
No, it's a line that they want to make and are basically pre-selling through kick starter to have the hard capital to get production started.

For a small company like Cotopaxi, it's less risky than selling part of the company to an investor or taking out a loan.
>>
>>893637
cashmere my fucking ass at that price
>>893628
alpaca not llama
>>
>go to store that sells sweaters
>don't make eye contact or talk to anyone
>find sweater that will fit
>buy it while doing best to avoid eye contact or talking
>go to store that sells fabric paint
>find some colors that don't match
>same procedure as before
>go home
>paint stupid stripes on sweater
>brag on the internet about creating a new product that will revolutionize the industry
>>
>>894146
you realize savers is a thrift store, right?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.