[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>>/vr/3612525 /vr/ here. Will you go out with us

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: cover_large.jpg (153KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
cover_large.jpg
153KB, 600x597px
>>>/vr/3612525 /vr/ here.

Will you go out with us to the Winter Ball, /out/?
>>
>>893250
maybe
>>
Ew fuck off virgin nerd
>>
>>893250
No. We're foregoing the Winter Ball in favor of Winter sports. I, for one, will be skiing. Others will be snowboarding, playing hockey, building snowmen, ice fishing, and more.

Tell you what, /vr/ - instead of going to Winter Ball, wanna rent a timeshare go tubing with us?
>>
File: 1411070131672.png (80KB, 705x604px) Image search: [Google]
1411070131672.png
80KB, 705x604px
I support this. Gonna be playing my Saturn and PS1 all winter at the cabin in between hikes.
>>
Only if we can go to the arcade after the ball. I know a good place with Sopranos pinball. If you're lucky, you'll spend the night and we can get up early for a hike and dip in the lake.

Ps. I have a Gameboy in my bug out bag ;)
>>
>>893250
We have to ask our parents first (/k/ and /an/)
>>
>>893250
/vr/ is cute, I think we should as long as you nerds can go for a walk afterwards
>>
Sure, no bing bing wahoo *1up* innawoods though.
>>
>/vr/ trying to eat every mushroom they see while innawoods
>/out/ getting worked up over trying to teach him to not eat the toxic mushrooms
>>
This shit is forced as fuck, also.
You can tell by the consistent style of cringy scenario posting on each board's thread for this.
>>
>>893250
I say aye. We could play old Gameboy while camping.
>>
File: Snapchat-1005385497.jpg (200KB, 480x782px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1005385497.jpg
200KB, 480x782px
>>893262
>we're
You dont speak for all of us.
>>893250
And yes I'll go to the ball. The thought of gameboy in a tent innawoods sounds comfy. I'll bring the bugnet to keep away the itchies from the gameboy glare
>>
>>894551
>"You dont speak for all of us."
>in a thread full of independent answers
M-my bad for trying to be funny, anon. I-I'll try not to make you mad ever again.
>>
File: xtan.jpg (48KB, 450x852px) Image search: [Google]
xtan.jpg
48KB, 450x852px
I'd rather go with /x-tan and swap spoopy stories
>>
>>894709
Eww... she's been with /pol/ and now even /tg/ won't take her back.
>>
>>893250
Oooohh... My old boyfriend /k/ just asked me out and wants me to go with him instead.. Sorry...
>>
>>895975
>old boyfriend /k/
>dating your dad
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.