[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I buy Mre in europe? I don't even need it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (467KB, 917x467px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
467KB, 917x467px
Where can I buy Mre in europe?
I don't even need it I just wanna try them.
>>
amazon. ebay.
>>
>>891810
On amazon they're like 50€ a pack, nothing on ebay.
>>
>>891811
Those are probably cases. Not sure if any of the smaller vendors will ship to europe. But a good portion of military surplus sites for the US sell MREs. You'll just have to poke around. A Single MRE should cost you no more than 10-15 USD.
>>
>>891798

Camping stores usually sell them.

Like the other anon said milsurp stores sometimes sell them as well.

If you guys have some big superstore chain over there the outdoors section should have some as well.
>>
>>891798
They suck dude.
You can actually taste the preservatives.
DO NOT eat the egg omelet.
>>
>>891862
I have a strange urge to eat the egg omelet now.
Also back when I was green and doing basic training we were given something called KDPcko, roughtly translated as "conserved food ration".
The hardtack there was so hard it was necceaary to soak it in water for a few minutes in order for it to became chewable.
>>
>>891798
You join up and serve, mate.

Then you get connection and acquire US MREs.

And whoever thinks they're crap - an US MRE is the peak of deliciousness to our local ones.

One 99c can of mystery meat
6 hard candies
Terrible instant porridge
Rye bread (ok)
And...

Jam, honey and sugar to get the needed calory count. Because that's how govt contracts work.
>>
>>891798
Rather try some european food. French RCIR are delicious, or czech KDP are pretty good.

>>891927
Where do you serve mate?
>>
Surplus stores are good for them
>>
>>891798
Go buy a can of soup and heat it on the stove till it's all mush. Then add extra salt and 4 anti diarrhea pills.
>>
>>891931
>French RCIR are delicious
Yes. YESYESYESYES.
And illegal to sell (but not enforced). The ones you can sometimes buy are either stolen, or the dude shared his with a friend so the friend could sell his RCIR.

Ration de Combat Individuelle Réchauffable.
Translates poorly as "Heatable Combat Individual Ration"
>>
>>891927
>that list of food

You weren't listing US MRE contents, were you? The ones they serve now all come in these plastic pouches with foil insides to conduct heat. There are no tins or cans (no tin cans either) inside modern MRE pouches in Clapistan.

t. Clapistanian
>>
>>891798
They are gut bombs bro. buy some with bottled water for emergencies. As far as American mre's go...just remember they are for when you must eat. If you can pick your menus go with pastas. Imo the worst thing in the world is vegetarian chilly or chicken breast aka salty mashed meat sponge
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.