[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /out/ I'm 11 months into pursuing my dream of escaping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Hello /out/
I'm 11 months into pursuing my dream of escaping societys menacing clutches. In February i moved out of my mums house and have basically been staying in homeless shelters ever since, ive spent a small amount of time camping but nowhere near what id like to be doing.

My goal is to set up a small home over winter where i can grow my own veg, and prepare to grow peas beans and ganja next summer. then go WWOOFing in somewhere like jamaica.

I have to stay in the UK (s wales) for a while because I'm applying for a grant to start up my business.

This business will be a personal brand and after building an audience ill affiliate products. With the money i will also study to be a holistic lifestyle coach.

Then with
>???
>profit
I'll buy a bikepacking set up and do my ting elsewhere.

any advice from anyone whose tried a smiliar thing?
My kit is alright atm and im happy to go into detail. just ordered pic related.
anyone else doing something similar aswell?
>>
So instead of leaching off your mum, you're leaching off homeless charities and the state?

Jesus christ Anon...
>>
>>891302
Just getting by for a while.
the less i support the british government the better imo
>>
>>891302
and the goal is to become self reliant so yeah.
fuck the nwo
>>
>>891298
probably bait but i'll bite anyways

first of all, you need to be 18 to post here.
second, you'll end up in some squathouse in a major city evading police and druggies.

get some stability in your life first, then you can go /out/ whenever and wherever you want.
>>
>>891298
>>891303
Assuming you're not white please fuck off back to whatever country you originate from

t. actual British person
>>
>>891864
tried the foundation route for 10 months, sucks ass being a slave?
>aintb8m8
>>
>>892162
Presuming you're an actual British person, you're going to accept that refugee whether you want to or not.

t. Donald Trump
>>
Fucking hell this thread again?

Hurry up and go set your trap line in Cardiff, the sooner you starve to death the sooner the quality of threads on /out/ will improve
>>
>>891298
>Hello /out/ I'm 11

Yes, you certainly sound it.
>>
File: 1462216223105.jpg (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1462216223105.jpg
46KB, 600x600px
>>891298
This is so full of contradictions and cognitive dissonance it makes me want to puke.

>want to escape society
>want to start a business
Wat

>european
>want to build a fort on public land
Wat
>>
>>891298
scumbag
>>
>>892745
>>892748
hello friends. hope nature's treating you well.

Heading innawoods today, ill let you know how it goes
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.