[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop gaming and websurfing like a NEET and get the heck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Extreme Wojak.png (440KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
Extreme Wojak.png
440KB, 633x758px
I don't want to be like this for the rest of my life...
>>
File: bluepinka.jpg (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bluepinka.jpg
28KB, 600x600px
OP you are in the nubile pre-gearfaggotry stage. It's an exciting time, but it can be confusing. Here's my personal breakdown of the way forward:
1. Become self-aware of desire to partake in a hobby.
2. Lightly involve yourself via forums, friends, etc.
3. Start breaking down the gear you need, separate needs from wants, immediate vs. "someday" purchases.
4. Begin buying gear, get all into it, but don't waste money.
5. You have the gear, the long-term interest and investment, you've been reading and understanding the hobby more and more, time to put this shit to use.
6. Go /out/ and learn the rest by doing.

~~ALTERNATE PATH~~
1. Take your bookbag and blanket and go /out/ and learn completely by making mistakes and trial and error.
>>
>>890594
wait for the rain to stop
>>
>>890594
Thank you for not frogposting. It isn't difficult to get started:

1) Put on socks, then shoes
2) Open door
3) go outside

It's a good idea to tell your mom where you're going and when you'll be back, and you might want to bring some water and a jacket.

The first few times, bring a watch so you know when to turn around. Once you level up you can walk til it gets dark, sleep where you are, then walk back in the morning.
>>
>>890599
Accurate
>>
>>890594
I know it's very personal, and you'll deifinitely be called names if you're overweight, but I need to know your weight and fitness level so I know what activites to reccomend.
>>890685
And this.
>>
Come live in my school bus
>>
>>890594
Put a child safety lock on your internet and games library.

Then wait until you get bored and go outside.
>>
>>890775

Is that you, homeless bro?
>>
>>890685
I was only being slightly facetious by the way. Don't overthink it, just get your ass out the front door, start walking around the neighborhood and work your way up from there. I can come up with a million reasons to postpone an outing if I'm feeling lazy but once I get outside I forget them all.

One thing I like to do is look for green spots on the city street map and check them out to see if there's a trail or something else interesting there. That's what got me into mountain biking when I discovered a whole network of trails starting a couple of miles from my house.

And it is a good idea to tell someone where you're going once you start getting more adventurous, just in case.
>>
4chan's synchronicity is astounding sometimes.

I came here wondering just that, hoping there'd be some inspiration to finally take the dive and just separate from this cycle for good.
>>
File: 1477283023049.gif (407KB, 359x371px) Image search: [Google]
1477283023049.gif
407KB, 359x371px
>>890685
a frog for you
>>
>>890594
I at some point made a rule to just take a 30minute walk at least once a day, no matter what.

assuming you dont walk for half an hour through rush hour traffic, this should improve your mood and make you more inclined to generally walk around more /out/side.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.