[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey out. What's a good improvised weapon I can make that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5923.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5923.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
hey out. What's a good improvised weapon I can make that can be stored in a backpack? preferably with some striking distance and heft to it IE not a knife

I was thinking cutting down a short staff and attaching a large striking surface with a spike of some sort. But not exactly in the shape of an axe
>>
So you want something that functions exactly like a knife or an axe, but isn't a knife or an axe? I guess you could take a stick, duct tape a rock to the end of it and then duct tape some razor blades to that.
>>
nunchucks
>>
File: shotgun-6-1024x320.jpg (42KB, 1024x320px) Image search: [Google]
shotgun-6-1024x320.jpg
42KB, 1024x320px
>>889929
pipe shotgun

You have a shotgun, and after you fire it you have a pipe. Pretty handy weapon.
>>
>>889929
The mere fact that you're asking this question in the way you have indicates that you shouldn't carry a weapon.
>>
>>889929
So a spear? Tape a knife to a stick.
>>
>>889941

How does the slappable part not blow back through your hand/face when it hits the primer and causes the shell to go off? There's nothing to lock the back part of it in place.
>>
>>889929

Sounds like you need an atlatl, son.
>>
File: IMG_0858.jpg (44KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0858.jpg
44KB, 620x465px
>>889929
Sling shots? I'm also a big fan of pea shooters but if you are interested in this >>889941 then the pea shooter probably isn't your thing. Anyway the pea shooter with the right ammo could def take an eye out or put down small game. Plus I always found them much easier to aim than sling shots.
>>
>>890181
>get pulled over by LE
>"son, have you been smoking crack?"
>"n-no officer, it's a concealed shotgun"
>>
>>890062
FIRMLY GRASP IT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Va87gB_4AI
>>
>>890482
what the fuck is the point of this? If a bear comes charging, a single slug is going to enrage it. Not put it off
>>
>>890486
1. no
2. where did OP say he wanted to take down a bear? a shotgun blast is way better than a stick with a spike on it
>>
>>890062

craft it like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZWKh301txU
>>
takedown bow
if you're dead set on the "improvised" aspect of the weapon, make one out of some old skis
>>
>>890482
where the hell is his neck?
>>
>>890443
lol'd a hearty kek

Why isn't this thread on /k/ ?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.