[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Enough of this hiker/bushcraft hobby /an/ tier bullshit. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: 575725742584822684.jpg (111KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
575725742584822684.jpg
111KB, 600x800px
Enough of this hiker/bushcraft hobby /an/ tier bullshit.

What are the best states for true outdoors-man? Hunters, trappers, fisherman, farmers, etc.
>>
Be real faggot, you ain't gonna do shit.
>>
File: 1441141423082.gif (3MB, 359x200px) Image search: [Google]
1441141423082.gif
3MB, 359x200px
>>886616
Why do you feel threatened by hikers and bushcrafters? Are you a fag that needs a "manly" activity to make you feel better about yourself?
>>
>>886619
I do 2 of those on a regular basis.

>>886623
Just because you walk from your house to the car doesn't mean you should post about it on /out/ because it was Outdoors. Please carry your nature walk posts over to /an/.

Nothing about manly vs unmanly. It just doesn't belong on here.
>>
>>886616
that's a nice trapper in your pic OP, but usually they're referred-to simply as "traps". Either way, you'll probably find the most in CA, NV, and WV
>>
>>886625

>2 of those on a regular basis

Certainly isn't trapping.
The other three you can do in any state as a weekend warrior, which is what you are.
There's another thread on page 1 asking about /out/ states. This thread is nothing more than you trying to circlejerk with yourself.

Get real. Don't make shit threads.
>>
Be me op
Caught fish once
I am a wilderness man and I can survive!.
Faggot confirmed.
>>
>>886616
>farmers
All the farmers I know are fat lards who drive everywhere and have never done anything but car camp.

>fisherman
Even lazier than farmers, unless you mean commercial fishermen, but they're seamen not outdoorsmen,

> Hunters, trappers
Some of them get part marks for at least going off trail.
>>
File: IMG_0046.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0046.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>886638
How are fisherman even lazier than farmers? I live in a rural area and I fish about four times a week and usually have a couple mile hike into and out of the fishing spots, i use satellite imaging to find hidden ponds and hike into them
>>
>>887410
2 miles isn't much, and on the whole it's a mostly sedentary activity.
>>
File: IMG_2893.jpg (27KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2893.jpg
27KB, 250x250px
>ITT

Butt made hikers that think walkin around in the woods and sleeping under tarps is /out/

Top lel
>>
>>887411
Lazier than sittin in yer air conditioned John Deere?...
>>
>>887413
I spent 7 months on a hiking trip last year living out of my ultralight backpack, that's more time out than you will do in a lifetime
>>
File: IMG_3260.jpg (37KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3260.jpg
37KB, 499x499px
>>887429
>Walk around in the woods for 7 years
>accomplishing anything

Kek
>>
File: you.jpg (92KB, 873x459px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
92KB, 873x459px
>>887433
>>
>>887410
>Satellite imaging
You shit, call it Google. We all know you're just using maps.google anyway
>>
>>886623
Are you a fag that attaches a sloth GIF with his post to make it "better"?
>>
>>887438
Actually, it's an app that lets me mark and save waypoints, way better
>>
>Hunters, trappers, fisherman, farmers
>Real outdoorsmen

Pick one
>>
>>887714
That's practically all men did that lived outdoors. They didn't hike blazed trails and brag to others about how lightweight their indian sex slave is. Do you even US history?
>>
>>886616
Same as the answer for bushcrafters.
Same as the answer for hikers.
Same as the answer for canoe-fags.
Same as rock climbers.
Same as unnagroundians.
As tree hippies.
As survivalists.
Ultralighters
Car campers
Axe dipshits
Mora shills
SHTFers
Migrant workers
Hot bitches
I'm about to be homeless types
Gold panners
McCandless worshippers
Bird watchers

For all of the above and much more, than answer lies in Alaska.

PS - please don't come here to live just visit and spend money then GTFO.
>>
>>886627
Hahahaha
Underrated post
>>
Man the fuck up and go work on a salmon boat in Alaska. You'll get put in the right direction. Unless you take the route that involves being tweaked out for 4 days and crashing while driving your skiff and run into someone's boat in the harbor.
>>
>>887716
>trying to turn a cold hell hole into a tourist district. With nothing to offer but fake "out" activitys.

I'd rather go to Moscow
>>
>>886638
>commercial fishermen are not outdoorsmen

u wot m8
>>
File: disgust.gif (65KB, 480x200px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.gif
65KB, 480x200px
>>886616
>be me, backpacking in national forest
>hunting season
>every hunter camp has wall tents, wood burning stoves, a generator, and a line of ATVs parked next to it
>all hauled in for them by paid outfitter/guide
>they think they are "outdoorsmen"
>mfw
>>
>>887410
>drive boat to destination
>back into water , load of trailer, park truck
>use outboard motor to take you out into the water, sit doing shit all for hours.
>go home and cook on your glass top stove
>go to your business/cubical job next day.

fishing now is full of lard lads
>>
>>886623
>>887714
>>889376
Reminder that hunting/fishing licenses are the main revenue source for most states DNR, and are what allow you "hikers" to go get high in the woods for free.
>>
Why is it always either a pissing contest or a reason to spend thousands of dollars on fancy gear

I see little focus about EXPERIENCING the outdoors on this board. Sad!
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.