[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's starting to get cold here in Canada, and I'm planning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (85KB, 627x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 627x640px
It's starting to get cold here in Canada, and I'm planning a camping trip in two weeks. What are some tips on stating warm? I have a sleeping bag that's rated to 0 but it will most likely dip bellow that.
>>
>>884585
Where you heading senpai, boys and me are going Huntin /out also
>>
Crawl in your bag completely dry. Better clothed and dry, but better naked and dry than wet anything.

After in your bag, stuff dry clothes in there with you. It will help insulate, and also remove the air space it takes to heat up the remaining room.

Obvious is heating a metal bottle with water before bed, stuff in a sock, and enjoy.

Also get a dedicated pissing water bottle to save you from having to get up before you want to.

Eat a snack before bed. Will help you with metabolism of keeping warm.

That cold you do not risk rain, so open your vestibule more than usual to increase airflow, which reduces Condensation, and helps avoid a wet sleeping bag.

Insulate yourself from the ground, of course.

Camping that cold is serious business, but absolutely doable. Also guarantees you seclusion.

Have fun and take photos for us, brother!
>>
>>884585
>rated to 0
The metric system failed you. That bag would be good to go here in the states.
>>
Eat lots of fat
>>
>>884585
dont look at what "its rated for" look at the bit on the scale that says "comforst"
>>
>>884621
Northern Ontario my man!
>>
Eat a lot before. Your body will get warm at night by burning calories
Wear a hat. It prevents the heat from escaping since you lose a lot from your head
Exercise a little before going to bed. Going to bed warm will help you , since sleeping bags are made to keep heat. They're less efficient if you use them while you're cold
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.