[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need advice >be me >29 years old >lost job >no more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 10

File: bp.jpg (61KB, 283x424px) Image search: [Google]
bp.jpg
61KB, 283x424px
Need advice

>be me
>29 years old
>lost job
>no more money for rent
>depression for last decade
>user@home: ~$ anhero.exe
>"error opening process"
>study geography of state/weather trends
>study different woodland area characteristics of state
>user@home: ~/closet$ locate bugOutBag.png
>heading out for a 5-9 month reboot backpacking around state

I was hoping to get pointers and tips for long term camping/urban survival.

I plan to locate camps aprox 10 miles from a town in BLM land so I can obtain certain food supplies. Local law allows up to 14 days in one spot never to return for 1 year and have to move 5 miles away at which point I backpack to next spot.

I need help on anything such as taking free showers for example . I will bathe in the streams if needed, but I wouldn't mind a warm shower from time to time during winter time.
>>
>>879396
>BLM land

Why would you camp next to Black Lives Matters protesters?
>>
>>879396
My nearest REI is having a 'Survive the Zombie Apocolypse' seminar on next wednesday and I'm going!

Prolly dress Z and try to pick up chicks!

Btw, nice blog, your life sucks.
>>
Gear is important, but supplies are as well. Food and water my friend. Also dont forget something for the mind. Hygiene is different out there.
>>
>>879425
I have my gear dialed down pretty well.

sleep system rated for down to -25
24" axe
lg fix blade knife, medium fix blade, small foldy
folding saw
2 48oz stainless water bottles
sawyer water filter
msr stowaway pot
1/2" ferro rod
hammock and 2 thermarest closed cell pads
hygiene kit including enough lye to make 9 months worth of soap
2 sets of wool long underwear
1 set synthetic long underwear
wool socks, wool gloves, wool scarf, wool cap
rain gear
one extra set of clothes in a dry sac that will be used to launder in as well
bank line cordage
basic ekit.
a little of this and that
I have 75 dollars set aside per month for food and only food for 9 months

anything else someone could recomend?
>>
Drugs are right out!

If you spend a single dime on cigs, weed, beer or even gum, you are weak and deserve to die.

Its about selfdiscipline, of which you have none.

You will be sucking dick for 4 Lokos in no time.

> mfw no cocksucking meme
>>
>>879431
drugs wont be a problem. havent drank in over a month to get ready. zero self control when weed is around but perfectly fine when its not. I do smoke cigs but I am pretty sure I am addicted to food more than I am cigs so I dont think it will be much of a problem. Currently smoke 1/4 pack a day.
>>
>>879433
Pack some decent flip-flops. They are nice when bathing, and for letting the feet air out. Mainly good for shuffling around camp site.
>>
>>879443
I was just thinking about flip flops an hour ago. I'm glad someone could second that opinion
>>
>>879444
Checkd
>>
File: Screenshot_20160324-102027~01.png (3MB, 1418x1456px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160324-102027~01.png
3MB, 1418x1456px
>>879444
What kinda chow do you pack. I love the Uncle Bens fully cooked rice, instant potatoes, ramen, and tuna or chicken. I use an alcohol stove I got off amazon. Alot of people dont like them, but Im dependent on coffee so the stove is a must.
>>
>>879448
Dry foods like rice, beans and pasta. No freeze dried trash. Coconut oil is important to me. I'm a pretty damn good bread maker so flour yeast and salt will get me far if I can figure out how to hold poolish or levain at 70 degrees overnight. Im also going to make soylent since its a gread food source with no cooking needed. I'm no fan of alcohol stoves. I much prefer my wood gasifier stove but I will be leaving it behind. I'll stick with Swedish torches for a quick meal or brew. Majority of protein will be acquired fish and shellfish. I'm quite knowledgeable with local flora and seaweed for micronutes.
>>
>>879449
Been wanting to try my hand at bread making. Alot of carbs per pack weight, im also fan of coconut oil. You can treat some fungal infections with that stuff.
>>
>>879451
I make soap with coconut oil, treat my tools with it, amazing source of healthy fats and calories, makes good firestarter, makes a great deodorant if mixed with baking soda, great for frying food and so much more. I cant hardly justify not having a jar on me in the woods
>>
>>879453
Oh, and it makes the only soap I know of that will suds up in the ocean which is important to me.
>>
>>879396
You're fucking 30 years old, bruh.

If you haven't figured out your place in the world by now, it's too late for you.
>>
>>879448
nice film look
>>
>>879489
What took you so long? Mom made hotpockets again?
>>
>>879444
Get some river shoes or sandals, not flip flops.
Something that offers protection but still let's your feet breathe.
Step on a pointy stick in some cheap foam flip flop and you're fucked until it hewale.
>>
>>879489
never too late.

you'd know that if you weren't a cunt who enjoys putting down strangers on the internet.
>>
>>879430
Toss in a few bic lighters and small trapping gear
>>
>>879538
Hate to sound like a pussy but I don't believe in passive trapping land fauna. Hunting is fine but there is just something about trapping.
>>
>>879676
Oh jesus.
>>
>>879676
You don't sound like a pussy, you are a pussy.
>>
>>879830
y'all welcome to join me for 5 months if you wish.
>>
>>879396

>user@home: ~$ anhero.exe
>windows
>>
>>879946
fuck. meant .py dual user and gets my shit fucked up.
>>
>>879949
are you a dev? how long do you think you will do it for before running for the /out/ hills
>>
>>879974
Yeah I was developing agricultural technologies using linux, python, c++,html/java, mysql and micro controllers. I dont understand the second part of your question.
>>
>>879530
Listen to yourself. This is the first generation in history where anyone views being 30 and having no job, and no ambitions, and nothing to show for yourself as "acceptable"

I refuse to believe this. You're over middle aged at every time in history greater than 100 years ago. You've got the poor meesies, and are on an online /out/door forum asking anime loving faggots for advice.

Quit shitting up one of the very few boards worth visiting, and quit seeking attention for your shit choices in life, and go do something with it.

Good god damn, Americans. Get your shit in line.
>>
>>879995
needing a safe space bro?
>>
>>879995
didn't know asking for tips was so cancerous. guess we need to get rid of 90% of the threads on /out/
>>
>>879975
i was trying to ask if you think you'll do dev for the rest of your life
>>
>>880003
yeah I will continue when I get done with my trip. Im done with agricultural applications though. I will have to ponder where I go when Im out and about.
>>
>>879995
Happily working minimum wage job fag detected.
>>
>>879999
>>879996
The hardest part of getting ahead in this world is the mentality that you're entitled, which is a problem running rampant in our society, especially in our younger generations, and I'm appalled that someone almost 30 falls into this category.

So many people think they try so hard, and have no way out. This is the easiest god damn time to be alive in the history of the planet.

It is also the easiest time to set yourself apart from other people. Have you ever worked an 80 hour work week? No? you should try it some time, and see how far ahead of everyone else you get with it, especially in the labor world. Have you ever tried being positive in the work place, and not griping to coworkers? you'll be amazed how far you go by learning when to keep your mouth shut.

Using sick days for the sniffles and having an aching body because you had to work an hour of overtime every day is pussy shit excuses.

If you disagree with me, you certainly fall into the category I'm talking about. You have order a fucking house delivered to your property these days. You can do anything you need with your money without ever stepping foot in a bank. You can contact anybody in the world on the same device you spend hours masturbating in front of. And you choose to have a hard life.

Obviously I'm sick of shit at people making excuses. I have gone out of my way for years to avoid these people, and it's such a pandemic, it's seeping into every corner of society.

How many games are on your steam account, though? What level is your paladin on WOW? How many things in your life are you actually proud of? How many people are proud of you for anything?

Everyone reading this KNOWS what it takes to get ahead in this world, but it's too fucking hard for you.

Our forefathers are convulsing from the great beyond today over this thread.

On behalf of them, and anyone with half a brain, I cordially invite you to fuck off, and hit the reset button.
>>
>>880018
so taking a vacation to try and make sense of shit makes me a terrible person. Ok bro. Cool story.
>>
>>880021
Pulling up your big boy britches by the boot straps, and going on with your life is the exact opposite of taking a vacation at this point in your life is what I'm saying.
>>
>>879492
Underrated post
>>
>>880026
id say backpacking my beautiful state while i have the time to do so would probably do me some good. I would have done it sooner if I didnt have to work a 9 to 5 making someone else rich.
>>
>>880032
>b.b.bbut muh feels.
>>
>>880026
it might be cliche but I always did find this quote beautiful.

"make a radical change in your lifestyle and begin to boldly do things which you may previously never have thought of doing, or been too hesitant to attempt. So many people live within unhappy circumstances and yet will not take the initiative to change their situation because they are conditioned to a life of security, conformity, and conservation, all of which may appear to give one peace of mind, but in reality nothing is more damaging to the adventurous spirit within a man than a secure future. The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun. If you want to get more out of life, you must lose your inclination for monotonous security and adopt a helter-skelter style of life that will at first appear to you to be crazy. But once you become accustomed to such a life you will see its full meaning and its incredible beauty.”
― Jon Krakauer
>>
>>880034
no feels in that statement bro. learn to internet better.
>>
>>880037
Beautiful quote by someone who wasn't complacent spinning his wheels at the same RPMs his whole life.

Good show, anon.
>>
>>880034
Someone didn't get his daily dose of dick in butt today.
>>
>>880038
If your mom lost her job right now, and decided to go in the woods for a year, what would your advice be to her?

>It's a shit idea, mom.

Now what would your advice be to your mom if she saw your truth?

>get paid, and fuck bitches, mom

Sounds like your mom is well on her way to working hard to get ahead, anon. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree unless you kick it.
>>
File: 1378698365086s.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1378698365086s.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>>880018
Someone's level in WoW is not an indication of how good they are
>>
>>880043
>>880018
I have self respect fuckers. I play CS:GO not warcraft.
>>
>>880037
>“The core of mans' spirit comes from new experiences.”
Ill be off to the nearest feels thread now.
>>
>It is also the easiest time to set yourself apart from other people. Have you ever worked an 80 hour work week? No? you should try it some time, and see how far ahead of everyone else you get with it, especially in the labor world.

you get nowhere

ripped off

uk, er here

maybe there are aspirational people allowed to get on in the USA
thought that was the idea
>>
>>880018
I think there's a shred of sense in all that RAAAAAAAGE. But I think that the major source of the problem is that we are now so distracted by the technologies that enable us to get so much done (in terms of communication, which along with transportation, is the source of the vast resources available to literally anyone, if you have the budget for it) that now doing what would qualify as an average day's work for someone 100 or 200 years ago is now considered above and beyond what anyone should be expected to do.

Doing anything even remotely physical is not only considered highly demanding, but also is looked down upon as the work of inferior people trapped in poverty because of their inability to achieve.

Basically anyone who doesn't have a job sitting in front of a computer is supposed to be a poorfag.

Another problem is that we have way more people than we need (so use birth control, assholes). We basically had to invent the service industry because 2% of us grow the food for all of us (at least in the US) and the other industries that produce a tangible product follow suit. Because we had to make up jobs for people that there simply wasn't demand for. So it's really easy for your supervisors to be convinced you're shit at your job. Or, more commonly, somebody who actually is shit at their job is really good at convincing the supervisors that they're great at it, and that you suck. Because there's an army out there that wants your job.

Semi-unrelated: I'm really interested in whether you grew up middle- or upper-class.
>>
>>880054
I worked hard for an education and I do sit in front of a computer coding 65 hours a week making good money. It fucking sucks. Its so stupidly boring at the end of the day that I cant help to daydream of having adventures and meeting new people.
>>
>>880053
It was the idea, but white people fucked like bunnies and now it ain't the land of opportunity.

Hard work gets you almost nowhere in most jobs. It's the rare and amazing job where the quality and quantity of your work actually correlate to your success in the workplace.

However, being good at LOOKING like you work hard correlates better to success. Or even just the ability to make your coworkers look like shit by comparison.
>>
>>880059
hell i knew people that were lazy and known to be lazy but because they were charismatic they got away with it. A manager (not owner) will hire people they get along with. Not the hardest worker.
>>
>>880061
Funny you say that. OP here. Got my first IT job at Facebook years ago. They told me upfront that my past experience and education was second in their decision after finding someone they "wanted to have a beer with" and man did we drink beer. We had two kegs and a fridge full of any microbrew you could think of all for free.
>>
>>880068
dat name tho
>>
>>880057
Sooooo, how then do you talk about how easy it is to get ahead? Seeing as you've done what you suggest and you're still miserable.

Shit senpai, it sounds like you need to follow OP's example and get the fuck /out/. He's trying something different than the 9 to 5 drag, and he's taking advantage of how easy it is to get the basics in this day and age to do it. You're married to a job you hate, he's taking advantage of having his umbilical cord cut to roam free.
>>
>>880073
Huh, didn't know they wordfiltered "f a m" to "senpai." That specific to this board?
>>
>>880054

The rage comes from seeing things from a few levels of perspective, and realizing there is no excuse for bullshit behavior. In the core of your being, you know you're wrong when you feel entitled for what is self perceived as unfair. This is the generation of participation awards, and now we're throwing fits for not getting a participation award for watching.

Hard work pays off. And I mean actual hard work. To answer your question, I grew up on top ramen and saltine crackers. I watched my dad have some of the worlds best work ethics, and in my mid teens, he finally worked his way up to making a substantial amount of money. And I mean we came from nothing.

I'm proud to have followed in his steps, and worked my way from hard labor to a cushy spot in logistics and planning of other people doing the hard labor.

This thread is literally the movie "wild" in gay man form, and the fact that it's spouting out of some jabroni the exact same age as me makes my fucking head spin.

He wasn't Drafted. He didn't lose his parents to an opposing tribe, and was taken captive. He didn't have to learn to kill at the age of 9. What I'm getting at is this piece of shit had the same upbringing as me, or better, and can't figure out society past youtube and instant gratification. I do not have kids, and I never will, but you bet your ass if my kid uttered the same level of passive aggressive humble pity as this OP, I'd expose him to true hardship in the form of volunteer work in some situations where there are truly hardships.

This is the EASIEST time to be alive in the history of humanity, and it has the most entitlement for moar.
>>
>>880067
lel
>>
>>880073
I am OP.
>>
>>880077
>This is the EASIEST time to be alive in the history of humanity, and it has the most entitlement for moar.

That is exactly the problem. Society has made pussies out of everyone. Whats wrong with finding out how hard it is to be outside of society for a new perspective on life?
>>
>>880078
lel until I got too drunk one day and made a fool of myself. Lets just say they asked me to resign after that.
>>
>>880053
>>880059
>>880061
>>880067
Clearly your perception of hard work is not the same as mine. What advice would you give someone who's looking to get ahead? And how little do you follow that advice?

The problem is laziness, or lack of ambition. Working hard is not just the task of your job. It's also the relations in your company. Working hard to remember names of colleagues and bosses. Working hard to not talk negatively about a job. Working hard to make yourself indispensable at the company you're in. Working hard to do something that cannot be replaced by someone else.

Quit being complacent in the job description, and too lazy to take on tasks outside of it.

>>880073
I'm the rage anon, not
>>880075

and I honestly believe I enjoy my job as much as a job can be enjoyed. To the point I look forward to going back to it after any extended break.
>>
>>880086
>Working hard to make yourself indispensable at the company you're in.

Hard when computer science majors are a dime a dozen this decade.
>>
>>880077
I think it's a combination of, yes, entitlement for some, but also frustration for others. And as someone who's worked bottom-of-the-food-chain jobs to make a living, but also attended a reasonably prestigious college mostly peopled by upper-middle-class and above kids, I can say with certainty:

Entitlement is a byproduct of growing up with money.

When poor kids refuse to work, it's because they saw their parents work themselves to death and get fuck all for it. (There are a lot of trailer trash white methheads who inherit the family trade of expanding their welfare checks by just breeding relentlessly, I will admit.) I never saw entitlement among poor kids; at the very least, they knew how to make money, they just were going to make it illegally.

Conversely, I have never before seen so much entitlement as I have at college. Fucking rich kids are so used to their posh lives, they CANNOT handle any assignment that makes them the slightest bit less-than-comfy.
>>
The guy just wants to go camping with his time off to think things over. Why all the haters?
>>
>>880079
Ohhhhh, fuck that was confusing.
>>
>>880090
In our society if you dont strive to obtain the praises of the majority with mass consumerism you are obviously a piece of shit.
>>
>>880087
If you can't figure that out in whatever company you're in, then work on a network to get yourself out of that job instead of quitting or getting fired without a backup plan.

Quit being lazy and complacent. That is the embodiment of everything I've bothered taking time out of my day to type.

Quit making excuses for why it's too hard.

Your great x10 uncle fought predators for food to breed your miserable ass. And you think he had an easy life compared to yours? YOU LIVE IN A WORLD OF LUXRY. If you worked half as hard as he did, you'd have more to show for it than a name everyone will forget.

And you're miserable about it to boot. What the fuck happened to this world? Seriously? I may be the rage filled one (today) but I am far from the least fulfilled in this thread. Choosing to let myself get this worked up is hands down the worst part of my month, and I'm already laughing to myself about it.
>>
>>880095
what if people dont want a life of luxury? That makes you lazy?

error
error
>>
File: 1473809077586.png (573KB, 621x672px) Image search: [Google]
1473809077586.png
573KB, 621x672px
>>880095
mfw uneducated people who dont suffer from depression think its a fake or created condition.
>>
>>880097
This is about escapism for being a 30 year old who got fired for being a replaceable employee, and then he asks for advice on what to do with himself.

If this was a thread about some badass who threw away all his possessions and created a homesteading community for the last 15 years, I'd be the one asking for advice from him.

>I tried half assedly and didnt get a life of luxury. I guess I didn't want it afterall... :(
>>
File: umad.jpg (92KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
umad.jpg
92KB, 800x1280px
>>880095
>>
>>880100
Depression comes from being fat and being bad at your job. Nice try, anon.
>>
>>880102
I asked for tips and pointers for being on the road for 5 months. Never asked for life advice. Learn reading better.
>>
>>880104
high school dropout detected
>>
>>880108
Made it through high school, but didn't go to college.

You're welcome to join my thread about excuses.
>>
>>880109
that explains your lack of knowledge about brain physiology.
>>
>>880110
Here we go. Call up Hillary to back you, big boy.

>it's not my fault I can't do anything for myself. I have a sad in my head.

>you don't understand because you've never had a sad in your head.

>why don't you believe me?

>you know nothing about my sad!

Thank you for proving me correct.
>>
>>880113
welcome little guy. sitting at your moms house so boring you continually troll on 4chan? Sounds like you have a very fulfilling life. Gee can we get some more pointers?
>>
File: 1466401505705.gif (3MB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
1466401505705.gif
3MB, 426x426px
>>880117
this
>>
>>880113
Bringing in politics to /out/ while derailing? Troll much?
>>
>>880127
damn. im stupid for taking the bait. fml.
>>
Unravel and stash TP at any chance near a public restroom. You'll thank me later.
>>
>>879430
Tampax for your gushing vadge
>>
File: 1475462459980.jpg (49KB, 750x749px) Image search: [Google]
1475462459980.jpg
49KB, 750x749px
>>879403
> Implying black people camp
> Implying the only reason black people go into forests isnt to rob backpackers / people walking and enjoying nature
>Implying dun fuggin steb on my benis :DDDD
>>
>>881049
I think by BLM land he meant all major cities in the US except Portland
>>
>>880084
Story tiem.
>>
File: 1467687474902.jpg (240KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1467687474902.jpg
240KB, 2048x1365px
Wagecucks need to get the fuck out of this thread. This is about going on an adventure, not who can sacrifice the most of their life to some shitty job while not having actual life experiences.
>>
LMFAO at the extremely bitter wagecuck preaching to people in here about how they need to cuck their entire lives away to some boss in order to grow up or something. God damn. Not everyone has to be miserable just because you are.
>>
File: 1437009390728.gif (1016KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1437009390728.gif
1016KB, 320x240px
>>881344
salty wagecuck logic
>I'm spending 80 hours a week working while not having a life and never doing anything interesting
>if you don't do the exact same you're a loser who didn't accomplish anything like getting a shitty job that I did
>if you go /out/ and have an adventure you're a loser no life and an entitled millenial piece of shit
>>
well, it all depends on where you go, what you plan on taking with you, how and when you plan on reintegrating to the grid.

bring a lifeboat patch kit (something sturdy AF) for when you wear out your boots, learn to sew, bring a modern smartphone that isn't shit so when you leave the green all rip van winkle it can still show you cat videos in your favorite coffee shop. but more pragmatically; to check the weather. learn to read weather maps.

make a guide, a compendium of scoured knowledge for things such as what clouds mean as far as odds of rain or heavy rain (high stacked clouds = heavy rain) how to make charcoal, how to make a charcoal bucket drip filter for water.

learn about the many nutrients your body needs so you dont develop scurvy or rickets, you'll probably notice peanut m&ms have calories and protein but your body needs more than that, think omega 3s, choline and vitamin K, I'd recommend getting that from fish, be sure you find a safe source of fish that isn't loaded with pcbs and lead.

A solar panel and a power bank are great. (check out how many watts it cranks out and at what voltage, youtube a tutorial to get a good idea) again, i know the idea is to disconnect, but the pragmatic aspects of an emergency phone/gps/flashlight/calculator/journal/etc. is really inescapable, we gripe about it's harm to society but, to the individual it can be a bounty. a multitool really. AND you can always record your journey and share it on the tubes, get a cult of people wishing they could do what you do all liking and sharing this woven hut video or innawoods pottery or waterwheel saw mill and this could bring you some revenue to go into town and buy nails, tea, detergent, twine, wtvr. Fivr is good too, sometimes you're in a bind and you need like 20$ for supplies
>>
>>881355
and the only way is to rob or to go to a homeless support shelter and like spend 3 years being evaluated by overenthusiastic councillors who want to hear you say you were molested or kidnapped as a child and raised as a spatula before placing you in an 8h/w gig handing out stickers at walmart.

another good way to make money if you're in a bind is to find scrap, find a town and pick through the garbage with a bike and a wagon (just strap 2 bike wheels to a slab of plywood) copper is the one you want, after that it's aluminum i believe, followed by iron but, it's like 2 cents a kilo so, not worth the effort, electronic scrap however could fetch you nicer margins if you can find a local place that will do it.

or just browse craigslist or wtvr and do odd jobs.

and remember, cotton is SHIT for the woods. Nylon, Wool, get that. I mean, honestly, if you're not an outdoorsy person and a lot of this is new to you, then you may want to take a step back and maybe learn some shit before walking into your backyard, drinking sewer water, eating poison berries, getting skunked, dying in damp cold and eaten by mountain lions.

you can build a warm shower by weaving pines into a cylinder/box like, errrr shower shape, and either build a pump with some hosing or hang a bucket with a release of some sort on it, obv, fill the bucket or bag with heated water. you can probably find a camping showerbag somewhere. you can also make your own soaps when you run out or like, just buy some from the 99 cent store,
>>
>>880018
I agree with the core of what you said, but if he's got a chance to go out and explore for 9 months, do it. Just make sure you have a plan to integrate back into society, get an apartment, get a job, friends to stay with, etc.

It's a great experience, but the vast majority of people would not enjoy it more than 6-12 months. A few years at the very tops.
>>
>>879430
drop the axe and saw. fire wood can easily be broken down by hand. Only thing an axe is for is processing wood for a stove at home, or cutting down living tree, you won't be doing that out there, it's extra weight leave it
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.