[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, I'm in the fucking bush, /out/. And I mean innafucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0182.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0182.png
2MB, 750x1334px
Alright,

I'm in the fucking bush, /out/.

And I mean innafucking woods, bought a place in 2014.

Dropping trees and chipping fire wood, I ran into this fucking this.
I grazed me elbow, but just that shit was worse than fiberglass or thislewood.

Anyone know wtf these things are?
>>
>>879276
One of my friends back in high school was mowing his yard and one of those fell out of a tree and landed on him and it fucked him up.
>>
>>879280
They're fucking awful. Run as fast as you can in the other direction if you see one.

I'm just curious as to what the fuck they are.
>>
location would be helpful
>>
>>879286
East Texas. Wood county
>>
:3 you found a fairy hope you didn't kill it odds are that little guy is 3/4 years old

its also poisonous
>>
>>879285
some sort of demon grub
make sure you respect it and talk to it
doesnt matter if you talk gibberish the important thing is feeling equal to it, then it will teach you its secrets
>>
>>879276
It is the caterpillar of a large moth, looks to be the imperial moth.
>>
File: imperial-moth.jpg (29KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
imperial-moth.jpg
29KB, 500x340px
whoops forgot pic odds are its going to turn into a cocoon soon
>>
>>879293
Theyre big ass Luna moths that like to make an appearance. There's no way that THAT is their larval state.
>>
File: IMG_0190.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0190.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>879293
Oh wait shit dude you might be right.

Even the locals don't know what tf it is.
>>
>>879288
gig 'em. half excited, half anxious for this weekend.

trying different combos here: >http://www.discoverlife.org/mp/20q?guide=Caterpillars
but nothing looks right.
>>
>>879297
>>879299

luna moths are not fuzzy nor are cecropia
not to many fucking massive green caterpillars in north america so its easy to identify
>>
>>879304
Right? I figured the guys at the fucking gas station would know after living here for 20 years and even they don't fucking know.
>>
>>879300
I can't find it either.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.