[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit that pisses you off when you go /out/ https://www.yout

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 19

File: camping.png (314KB, 599x334px) Image search: [Google]
camping.png
314KB, 599x334px
Shit that pisses you off when you go /out/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxd-tF1wHa4

>Enjoying my day at the campsite
>Giant RV comes out of the trees
>ohfuck.jpg
>400 pound mom comes out of trailer with 4 kids using their IPhones
>They leave mid-day and come back with McDonalds
>All night, they watch movies with giant speakers
>The next morning, they once again leave and come back with doughnuts and coffee
>Later they leave and don't pick up their fucking trash
>>
>>875946
You are an idiot.
Those campgrounds are made for them.
Buy a tent and get off the asphalt asshole
>>
You went to a campground, You didn't go /out/. That's what pisses me off. Learn the difference. Going to your state park campgrounds and meme hiking trails isn't going /out/. Creating your own primitive shelter miles from any trails is being /out/. Climbing a mountain is being /out/. Going hunting in the freezing cold during Winter and eating game you kill while making a shelter is /out/.

Take your shit to /an/.
>>
>>875954
I was with you until the 2nd sentence but you started sperging out after that.

But yea op is fucking gay and a total state park glamper
>>
>out on our land pulling logs out of the woods with my father
>it's a long strip of land starting down by the village and going up to the plateau; we're right at the top
>top of plateau is at the bottom of a mountain; there's a cottage there
>next to the cottage is a parking lot where we leave the logs
>have to pull logs around a group of trees and up a slope
>path is rough; the tracks go about half a metre deep
>before we head in, I set up a log at the top to block the path so some weekend mountaineer doesn't park the car on it
>we sweat it out for hours, pulling logs out to the parking lot
>getting pissed because logs get stuck on trees and falling off the chain
>decide to do some other work and leave the rest of the logs for another day
>finally decide to call it a day and pull one more load out
>dad drives the tractor and I walk behind in case any log escapes the chain again
>the tractor suddenly stops right at the edge of the forest
>I walk to the front to check what's wrong
>there's a car parked literally right next to our logs
>the whole parking lot is fucking empty
>after some cursing, suggest we try the other path
>run there to "scout" it out
We rarely used this path but our forest lot neighbours did and one of them stacked his logs at the end of it (there was another parking lot there, right next to the road).
>get to the parking lot
>another family of weekend mountaineers are getting out of their car right that moment
>ON THE GOD DAMNED PATH
>I approach them and explain the situation
>they look at me like I came from outer space
>they finally get the point and the father parks the car somewhere else
After that, we started putting more logs down to block the path since we do work when the parking lot is empty anyway (most people use it during the weekends). Still, idiots park their cars right on the way all the time. Hell, we have had people move the logs and park their cars in the way.
>>
>>876035
You might want to put up sign saying "logging road, do not park."

So far everyone whining in this thread has turned out to be a retard.
>>
File: 1278968465570.jpg (90KB, 500x642px)
1278968465570.jpg
90KB, 500x642px
>take bout /out/ and go fishing
>public holiday
>every fuckhead with a 20ft V8 speedboat is blasting up and down the river blaring shitty music from their speakers
>>
>>876037
When there are logs lying around and clearly fresh tractor tracks, it shouldn't take a rocket scientist to conclude parking in the way is stupid. There are several parking areas around.
Also, we mark the path with a log to make sure people don't decide to park their car there.
>>
>>876042
When putting down instructions for the general public, you have to think like you're dealing with bumbling retards unable to even tell which side of their pants is supposed to be the front without a big sign pointing at it. Make a large, black on white or yellow, all caps sign saying NO PARKING AT ANY TIME. Hell, make five or six and put them all along the road. It works, you'll see.
>>
File: tumblr_nvpv9pttog1sfkjgyo1_1280.jpg (711KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvpv9pttog1sfkjgyo1_1280.jpg
711KB, 1280x853px
flocks of housemothers with expensive cameras that take pictures of shit no one cares about like picture related.
>>
>>876040
>public parks and lakes are for me only
You know who the asshole is in this situation?
It's you.
It's understood that public shit is going to get used by everyone under the sun.
If you want peace and quiet where you are, get access to private land or private water.
>>
>>876113
I like photos like that desu
>>
>>875949
10,000% This.

>>875946
>Shit that pisses you off when you go /out/

The sounds of gas wells being drilled in every direction 24/7.
Muddy mountain waters that were once crystal clear a couple years ago, but upstream drilling and mountain top removal has made all streams and rivers chocolate colored.
When you see illegal waste dumping, of fracking waste into local waterways, by well truck tankers.

But, whatever right? Fuck that fat ass RV family, amirite?
>>
>>876113
Wow, that is a sweet lawn, kid Very diverse.
>>
File: tumblr_mt6mdxSJna1sfkjgyo1_1280.jpg (639KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mt6mdxSJna1sfkjgyo1_1280.jpg
639KB, 1280x853px
>>876121
there's a million pictures like that on google so there's no real reason to take more.
>>
>>876122
Cracking waste stays in the well faggot.
>>
>>876129
You obviously have no clue about who it is done. Better go research before replying next time.
>>
>>876132
>who

"how"
>>
>>876019
Mr build a shelter miles from a road hahaha fucking please
>>
>>876113
>>876127

>pictures of cis male white privilege attempting to overpower strong independent women in nature
>>
>>876127

desu this. I take a few photos while /out/ but I was hiking with one guy who would stop for five minute photo sessions every ten feet. He was one of those instagram whores and would record full videos of himself. Just constantly fucking with his phone being a loser.
>>
File: 1376262789433.jpg (472KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1376262789433.jpg
472KB, 1500x1500px
>>875946
>When those faggots leave a bunch of beer bottles/cans in the fucking woods
Seriously just throw that shit away you stupid cunts
>>
File: 1465442832551.png (315KB, 655x450px) Image search: [Google]
1465442832551.png
315KB, 655x450px
>>875949
>this

except for leaving the trash at the campsite, that warrants a beating with a fucking phone book
>>
>>876162
>when they enjoy smashing the beer bottles against trees.

Poetic justice,
http://i.imgur.com/vqL9p.jpg
>>
What is your problem with leaving trash behind? That's what your camp fees are for. If they wanted people to clean up they would provide trashcans like they did in the 90s before the cult of environmentalism went off the rails.
>>
>>876328
trolling
>>
>>876328
They still provide trashcans and have signs up to clean up your camp site before leaving. People still leave trash.

You must live in some shitty area without proper services.
>>
File: 1203383012345.gif (1MB, 284x200px) Image search: [Google]
1203383012345.gif
1MB, 284x200px
>>876222
>posting a link
>to an image
>on an image board

you don't deserve trips, anon.
>>
>>875946
I hate fat people also, but I don't go camping next to McDonald's so I have never had this problem.
>>
so if you're on a road trip and your backpack destination isn't within a day drive...

where do you all sleep?

you still have to deal with these idiots if you camp your way to your real backpack
>>
seeing tourists at places I hiked hundreds of miles to get to. You shouldn't be able to get to wilderness locations in a fucking camper
>>
File: IMG_20160414_172545785.jpg (4MB, 4320x2432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160414_172545785.jpg
4MB, 4320x2432px
>>876113
Kek look that the thread right below this one
>>876374

When I went to Bryce cannon I took maybe 20 pics.
>>
>>876132
Better cry harder faggot whining about fracking but chatting on a Estonian basket weaving forum using a device made from 100% materials taken from the earth.
>>
File: DSC02487.jpg (895KB, 1728x1152px) Image search: [Google]
DSC02487.jpg
895KB, 1728x1152px
>>876113
>>
How about the abundant use of lawn fertilizer causing huge algae blooms and killing the majority of fish in your local water ways.

Fuck lawns, stop fertilizing your stupid grass.
>>
>>876363
There's no spoiler images in /out/ and I prefer not to post gore images in /out/.
>>
File: vvc.jpg (128KB, 2048x1367px) Image search: [Google]
vvc.jpg
128KB, 2048x1367px
>>876113
>>
>>876447
>tfw my chickens are crapping enough, in a field, far uphill from my pond that when the water level drops the are enough nutrients to start a green algae bloom.
>>
>>876115
Asshat with a speedboat detected,turn your music down fuccboi.
>>
File: 10 out of 10 camping.jpg (125KB, 1528x567px) Image search: [Google]
10 out of 10 camping.jpg
125KB, 1528x567px
This is more perplexing than annoying but

>live in rural area
>town has a large lake
>creeks and rivers are a 5 minute drive away
>literally thousands of free, easily accessible camping spots within 50km
>council put up this RV site
>people pay $5 a night to park their caravans and RV's right next to each other
>stare at a fucking oval all day

The lake is a 30 second drive from that spot, and it's free. The fuck man? If you need power you're a shitcunt and could have saved a lot of money by staying home.
>>
>>876447
I stopped using fertizer on my lawn, then the weeds spread and ended up having to use several gallons of weed stop and roundup. Did I save the planet guise?
>>
>>876519

> If you need power you're a shitcunt

Just curious, do you have power at home?
>>
>>876564
*If you need power when camping.
>>
How does one go /out/ if your state says anything /out/ aside from private land is illegal to do?
>>
>>876600
Go /out/ anyway, fuck them, what shithole do you live in?
>>
>>876608
I live north of Dayton, Ohio. There's not a whole lot around here worth venturing to that isn't hours away, but every time I've been /out/ since I was a kid, I've been yelled at for nothing.

Maybe it's just luck but every park ranger or what have you ever tells me shit's against the rules.
>>
>>876610
because you actually have to go innawoods. Not just 20 ft from the trail. its also possible you are an idiot and just break a lot of common sense rules with no need to break them.
>>
>>876614
I would assume I'm an idiot too, from a few posts, but I really haven't done anything that warranted bitching, or even mentioning.

There's just not much innawoods to get to around here that isn't private land that's hunted frequently either, which isn't the safest. Guess I just gotta go further.
>>
>fire goes out in the night
>fire feeding reflex is gone cause toof long since shelter camping
>wake up cold as balls next to nice stack of firewood

Also
>mouse crawls over face in the night
>>
File: 63677859.jpg (124KB, 265x500px) Image search: [Google]
63677859.jpg
124KB, 265x500px
>>875946
white dots beneath the trail.. everywhere toilet paper until you reach the peak.
>>
>>876035
is the parking lot yours?
>>
>>876681
No, it's municipal property.
>>
File: tumblr_n6i7yvRYNQ1sfkjgyo1_1280.jpg (650KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6i7yvRYNQ1sfkjgyo1_1280.jpg
650KB, 1280x853px
>>876423
I only bother taking pictures of interesting individual plants and bugs.
>>
>>876352
I do. I live in the United States. Trashcans have been replaced by pack it in pack it out signs. You are unaware of this because when it happened you weren't born yet. Ever since, the US is looking like Europe with garbage everywhere.

>You must live in some shitty area without proper services.
>>
>>876569
How do you post to kikebook without powering your fagphone 2s?
>>
File: 1468008540895.jpg (98KB, 929x856px) Image search: [Google]
1468008540895.jpg
98KB, 929x856px
I remember the time of our camping trip in highschool
>never went camping before (other than once with my cousin but it was in a camp) so I'm thrilled
>only empty tent spot was with two guys from another class
>the one with the tent was a scout so I hoped there wouldn't be too much hassle setting everything up
>literally the last to finish setting up our tent
In the end the thing looked like something you'd see in a basecamp on Mount Everest, thermoblankets and flags as well
>one of the professors tells us each class would have to make a bonfire one of the evenings
>remember I'm in a mostly female class
>wellfuck.jpeg
>we head out to collect enough wood for all of the groups
>after 30 minutes, less than a tenth are still working
>return into the camp sweating, cut up and covered in mud two hours later
>another class has to set up the bonfire but I step in and help with chopping the firewood because the cringe I feel when they handle the axe is too much
Seriously, it was surprising to me that nobody had to go to the hospital for axe injuries.
>the day when we were supposed to set up the bonfire arrives
>one girl in my class was supposedly also a scout
>says she has experience with bonfires
By then I was in charge of starting fires in our stove back home and had a lot of experience burning branches and other throwaway wood but I had never made a "proper" bonfire so I let her be in charge.
>nobody of the few other guys in my class has much experience chopping wood so I step in again
Now this is where the highlight of the whole trip happened
>a few of the guys from another group walk up to me as I'm chopping firewood
>some rich kid wearing shiny white boots says he'll show me how to do it
>I'm extremely skeptic but I let him take the axe
>I stand back because I don't want to die
>guy literally starts moving the axe head on the log forwards and backwards like he was using A FUCKING SAW
>mfw
>>
File: IMG_20150820_192406.jpg (810KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150820_192406.jpg
810KB, 2048x1536px
>>876657
> tfw lots of wood for morning fire
I see no prblem here.

Also, keep a spring trap in your pack.
>>
>>876610
>Ohio

Hasn't that place turned into one giant suburb yet? I thought Cleveland, Cincinnati, and Columbus had eaten it by now.
>>
>>876794
yea that was the upside, i just might start doing that. easy food if need be too
>>
>>876793
Part 2

>tell rich kid I'm good and keep working myself
>after some time, go and check how the others are doing with the bonfire
>about ten people managed to put a few pine branches and logs together and make a tiny ass campfire that would burn away in ten minutes
>I take over, tell them to take it all apart
>a few girls complaining but I tell them they are in no position to do so
>some of the bitchy stuck-up ones leave
>finally put together a solid bonfire
Because I spent the whole day working on that fucking affair, they said I didn't have to take part in the stupid games they told us to do (each class had to do some sort of shitty introduction). That camping trip showed me that I would not want 99% of those people as survival buddies, that most teenagers are stupid idiots and that makeup turns women into completely different people.
Also, it made for one of the biggest laughs I have had in my life when the group the rich kid and the "scout" I shared tents with fucked up big time when they made their bonfire on live embers and their fire started two hours too early.

>>876674
At least you're warned like that. I remember the one time someone took a massive shit in the middle of the path and left no toilet paper behind so I almost stepped in that log.
And nearby, some deplorable keeps leaving little black bags with dogshit. In the middle of the field, mind you.
>>
>>876773
I've been camping since the 1970s. There's always been trashcans at campgrounds. I've yet to see a "pack it in pack it out sign" for campgrounds. The park services have their own garbage truck that runs around picking up trashbags from the bins and cans. I can't imagine a maintained campground without trash service.

Perhaps you live in a shitty area without proper services?
>>
>>876657
>>876802
Often times, you need to make sure you wash your face very well and brush your teeth before falling asleep. The mice and rats are attracted to the residue of food left behind, even if you can't detect it.

There's nothing like waking up to a fat rat taking a chunk out of your lip.
>>
>>876804
>Confirmed for only camping in mommies back yard
>>
>>876425
>>876129
http://www.waterworld.com/articles/wwi/print/volume-28/issue-5/regional-spotlight-us-caribbean/fracking-wastewater-management.html

Sure thing, kid.
>>
>>876425
>>876129
http://www.cleveland.com/court-justice/index.ssf/2016/07/warren_man_pleads_guilty_for_r.html

Warren man pleads guilty for role in dumping fracking waste into waterway

CLEVELAND, Ohio — A Warren man pleaded guilty Friday to violating the Clean Water Act by directing an employee at his former job to dump fracking waste into a stormwater system with a link to the Mahoning River.

David Jenkins, a former employee of Hardrock Excavating LLC in Youngstown, is the fifth defendant to be charged as part of a case over the illegal dumping of tens of thousands of gallons of fracking waste in December 2012 and January 2013. Prosecutors said the company stored, treated and disposed waste liquids generated by oil and gas drilling.

Jenkins admitted in court Friday that he was aware of a plan hatched by Hardrock's owner Benedict Lupo to dump waste housed in tanks without a permit. Prosecutors said Lupo ordered another employee, Michael Guesman, to dump the waste at night, though Guesman consulted with Jenkins on occasions that Lupo was not available.

Jenkins, 34, faces up to three years in prison and at least a $5,000 fine after pleading guilty. He entered a plea agreement with prosecutors that will recommend a far lower sentence. It's possible he may not serve any time at all, as a conviction for a Clean Water Act violation does not mandate a prison term.

U.S. District Judge Christopher Boyko will sentence Jenkins on Oct. 4. He is free on bond.

The wastewater was a byproduct of Hardrock's hydraulic fracturing operations — commonly known as "fracking" — consisting of saltwater brine and a slurry of toxic oil-based drilling mud, containing benzene, toluene and other hazardous pollutants.

The creek that the stormwater system drained into before going into the Mahoning River was rendered "essentially dead" because of the pollutants, Assistant U.S. Attorney Brad Beeson wrote in a previous court filing.
>>
File: 121213.jpg (132KB, 283x424px)
121213.jpg
132KB, 283x424px
>>877340
>Jenkins, 34, faces up to three years in prison and at least a $5,000 fine after pleading guilty. He entered a plea agreement with prosecutors that will recommend a far lower sentence. It's possible he may not serve any time at all, as a conviction for a Clean Water Act violation does not mandate a prison term.
>he may not serve any time at all
>>
Broken glass. Especially on BLM/NF land where shooting is allowed. The assholes who shoot glass are the worst.
>>
>>877342
Why would he do time when there was no crime?
>>
Orange and banana peels on mountain tops or thrown right next to the trail. Leave no trace, bitches.
>>
>>879111
Those rot away so it's no hassle.
>>
>>876222
Why no shoes in woods? So /out/ you're Mick Dodge.
>>
>>876413
Walmart
>>
>>876803
> That camping trip showed me that I would not want 99% of those people as survival buddies.

Mate I was in the military and the only guy who did all the hard work in my squad. While others were fucking around "measuring" the ground where there was supposed to be a trench or just standing around doing fuck all I was already halfway done with mine. And I was the squads machinegunner.

Everyone's a fagget, only trust 4chan.
>>
>>879111
Biodegradable
>>
Fuckin woods demons taking over your perfect, secluded camping spot. Now I can never go back there. Fuckin Idaho.
>>
>>876800
Ohio is basically completely rural you fuckhead. Not even defending it because I hate that god forsaken skidmark of a state, but cmon.
>>
>Solo Backcountry hiking in Denali
>Taking it chill going outbound and reserve a section midway
>Very little flat space not covered in scrub in that area so only 2 groups allowed
>Set up camp, chill watching the storms rolling in over Mount Denali
>Just before sunset in rolls a couple, think nothing of it and go chill some more on the ridgeline
>It's getting dark when I get back, they had set up maybe 25 yards away from me and were cooking right by my tent.
>Tell them to fuck off, it's my spot and cooking should be at least 100 yards away from anything because Denali grizz will fuck your shit up.
>They get aggressive, threaten me with bear spray, throw their used mountain house packs towards my tent.
>Pack up and get the fuck away at night, not fun at all, set up camp 1/2 a mile away on a just below a ridge since it's the only fucking place I can find in the dark.
>Pass by on the way back 3 days later.
>Trash everywhere, mountain house, mountain dew, oatmeal packs, uneaten food
>Shit and wipes nearby
>Ripped groundsheet left
>Grab the trash, wrap in in the groundsheet and take it with me, get pics of the shits
>Give ranger at the campsite at the end of trail the present, get told no one else had that area booked
>Fuckers just went in unbooked, shit it up and left
>>
>>879168
>wood demons

?
>>
>>876610
If laws are unjust, break them.
>>
File: 20161016_131634.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20161016_131634.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>876693
This. I usually only take pictures if I find something unique. On a related note, anyone know what species this cunt it?
>>
>>876803
To be honest, you sound kind of like a sperg.
>>
>>876133
Don't make fun of his accent. He's Canadian.
>>
File: Perplexed African-American Male.png (20KB, 124x103px) Image search: [Google]
Perplexed African-American Male.png
20KB, 124x103px
>>879729
>knowing how to chop logs means you have autism
I don't quite follow you desu
>>
>>879706
Haha they made you leave and pick up their garbage. You are quite the chump.
>>
>>879845
Yep but to be honest what could I do? Run back to the rangers crying? They'd already contaminated my campsite by cooking yards from it. You do not fuck around with the Grizz.

As for cleaning up their mess - I'm not leaving that shit to spoil someone else's experience. One person getting cucked by them is enough.
>>
>>879732
No, its that you took over every chore and did all the work while they did fuck all because things weren't up you to your standard.
>>
>>880000
That makes you a cuck to both them and whoever comes along next. Nice repeating digits.
>>
>>880027
Someone had to do it and if it wasn't me, it was going to be some incompetent guy who could've chopped into his legs, the way some of those people were chopping the logs.
>>
>motor vehicles in zones that you cant have them
>snowboarders who bitch about ski only resorts

Just go somewhere where you can do this things. You don't have to ruin it for everyone else.
>>
The obsessive behavior in these two stories is similar and likely the same person
>>880196
>>880000

Read this over and over til you get it
>>880027
>>
>>880254
No, high school is the only time I went camping.
I didn't know being helpful was a sin
>tfw obsessive
>>
>>877340
Done illegally not as standard practice, way to sperg faggot
>>
>>880259
Showing them how to do it right by themselves would have been being helpful. What you did was called being a beta/autismo.
>>
>>880284
He is also against busses ever since Hillarys campaign bus dumped raw sewage in a storm drain
>>
>>880381
TOPKEK
>>
>>876113
>flocks of housemothers with expensive cameras that take pictures of shit no one cares about like picture related.
>>876121
>I like photos like that desu
And as you see...no one cares anon
>>
>>880300
>chopping logs while incompetent buffoons make fools of themselves and have to watch the pro is being a beta/autismo
This got lame after the first post, to tell you the truth. The city kid was not going to learn anything because that he had held the axe probably for the second time in his life and the rest were just as clueless. You can't teach some people.

>>880427
I like simple things in life.
>>
>>876693
What kind of bug is that?
>>
>>876777
>he doesn't have a fagphone 3s yet

Laughingkikes.mp3
>>
>>876794
Crushed snout. Ouch. That wasn't quick nor painless, I bet.

[spoiler]good [/spoiler]
>>
>>880486
Those bastards can take a beating, especially rats. One time, a rat got caught in one of those plastic traps that looks like a big mouth with teeth and it actually made a perfect hole in the plastic before dying.
>>
>>879729
Seconded. I bet everyone else on the camp would have a very different view of this "one and only knowledgeable guy" running around claiming authority over everything and not letting anybody else learn. I like the way the organisers managed to exclude his spergy ass from the games by convincing him that not socialising with his peers was a special reward.
>>
>>875946
really just trash...
which also acoustic guitars playing oasis songs
>>
>>880494
You're trying too hard.
>>
>>880518
Yep, that's what all the other kids were saying.
>>
>>880523
I was the only one actually trying because everyone was being a lazy incompetent fuck except for the few people who actually tried even though they didn't have that much experience with the job.
>>
File: 1477058426084.webm (282KB, 250x432px) Image search: [Google]
1477058426084.webm
282KB, 250x432px
>>880494

>I like the way the organisers managed to exclude his spergy ass from the games by convincing him that not socialising with his peers was a special reward.
>>
>>876035
he can't think, he can't write. there's no discernible talent
>>
>>876693
this. also junk.

>>876423
that shit you linked is truely gay
>>
>>879706

the sort of people that need their tires "accidentally" slashed. too bad mr. grizzly didn't show up; if they survived it'd probably scare them away from camping altogether.
>>
>>880254

being pissed that someone trashed the outdoors is not obsessive, and neither is cleaning it up. it's being decent.
>>
>>875949
>>875954
>tfw have never gone /out/
There's no where to go, every place to camp at or something is just one of these shitty places
>>
>>880462
>he had held the axe probably for the second time in his life and the rest were just as clueless
>you can't teach some people
You held an axe for the first time once. Congratulations, you dismissed someone with no experience as incompetent and unworthy of the sacred task of chopping wood instead of teaching them a skill.
>>
>>880518
He's right, though.
>>
>show up at a campsite along an ATV trail
>every fire pit is filled with trash
>have to be careful about setting up tents because of broken beer bottles
>shit paper everywhere
>somebody cut down a tree in the middle of the site and left it there untouched for shits and giggles
>drunk assholes decide to ride through the middle of our campsite at 4am, crushing tent stakes and tearing down guy lines
Why are people who ride ATVs such scum?
>>
>>875946
>being at a campsite with road access at all
>>
>>876562
How about you bend down and pluck the fucking weeds instead you pansy.
>>
>>881165
Because I hate the environment my granola eating friend
>>
>>879706
You honestly think that's a reasonable asessment of the situation? Lets think about this.

>People go camping
>Cook right by where they sleep
>Grizz comes in the middle of the night
>Fucks them up
>Drags them off into the woods
>Eats them
>Next day, Grizz realizes what kind of a monster he's become
>Decides to start new life
>Returns to site
>Everything he needs to get away from it all and start a new life in the city
>Gathers up everything useful
>Bugout
>>
>total fireban in every natural space near me
>can only camp in pre-approved campgrounds
>even if we were allowed to, the paths are carved out of a solid fucking wall of scratchy scrub and the ground is 90% rocks and cliff faces
>>
>People having loud parties miles away but you can still hear them.
>People having parties in the woods in general
>Loud people in general.
>People in general.
>>
>>875946
Making me pay to walk innawoods. Fuck you discover pass.
>>
>>876519
It's for the grey nomads ya drongo! Old people love paying for shit, it sets their minds at rest plus they tend to flock together. Also it make the town seem good by being 'RV-friendly'. Looks like there's a dump point for shit in your pic too.
Let the old dears stay there, I say! Leave the lake for me.
>>
>>881284
>People
baaaawaaaaaaah
These are my woods. Everyone else should do what I want them to.
>>
>>880196
They would learn their fucking lesson.
I'm shit a camping stuff because I never did it, but even I know how to use the fucking axe.
>>
>>879721
Hippies, I guess.
>>
>>881258
>outawoods
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.