[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any /out/door Canucks going to be taking advantage of the free

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: canada-flag-in-banff-parkway.jpg (99KB, 655x435px) Image search: [Google]
canada-flag-in-banff-parkway.jpg
99KB, 655x435px
Any /out/door Canucks going to be taking advantage of the free National Parks in 2017. Also my southern Amercian friends just a FYI all National Parks in Canada have free admission.
>>
File: yoho.jpg (945KB, 1536x2049px) Image search: [Google]
yoho.jpg
945KB, 1536x2049px
>>875644
yeah bought the annual park pass and got the 2nd year free, already been up in Banff and Yoho enough to justify the cost vs day passes
>>
Hell yeah, recently bought a motorhome too that I'm fixing up
>>
>>876085
Nice! Where do you plan on going?
>>
File: IMG_20160627_114331113.jpg (5MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160627_114331113.jpg
5MB, 4160x2340px
>>875734
It was free next year anyways, Parks fucked ya
>>
>>876160
>Parks fucked ya

No...they didn't.

http://www.pc.gc.ca/eng/voyage-travel/admission.aspx
>>
>>876175
Whether or not you bought a pass this year, you would still have free access in 2017.
>>
>>875644
>free
oh man is this gonna suck. They were full of dumb cunts before but now it's gonna be full of even bigger cunts and their cunt children.
>>
>>875644
wut why is it free for us?
>>
>>876586
150th anniversary of the country senpai
>>
Free for all of 2017? Even for Americans? I've been wanting to go to Banff.
>>
>>876620
ahh! great. jesus. I have been /out/ for too long this summer.....
>>
>>876583
>Whether or not you bought a pass this year, you would still have free access in 2017.

And? They didn't fuck anybody. He PAID for 2016. 2017 is free for everyone so they tacked it on his 2016 pass. You are one dense cunt. Fuck.
>>
>>876626
so mean
>>
That's pretty legit, but I typically just use crown land.
>>
>>875644
You have to pay admission to go to national parks in Canada?
>>
>>876586
Because it's Current Year¤
>>
>>878222
Checked.

Yeah what's up with that OP? Our national forests don't cost a thing, just have a few regulations to prevent people from living in them permanently. Our national parks are generally free too. They make revenue on food and parking fees.
>>
>>878860
They will soon. The costs of operations is going up.
>>
Hi guys so a buddy and I want to go pretty far north, driving from michigan, up through ontario, manitoba, and into nunavut. google shows that there are no roads once you get into nunavut, so im wondering if it would be possible to offroad past that point or would the terrain be too rough?
>>
>>879417
Two things.

First, you do not want to go into Nunavut. It's legit nothing but bogan territory up there and they will steal your shit and jump you.

My friend went to Nunavut and the local police put HIM in jail for his own safety from the natives.

Second, it's not that Nunavut doesn't have roads; it does. It just has no CONNECTING roads to the rest of the country, barring a single winter road from the NT that can take you into the outskirts. Everyone brings their car in via barges in the summer or flies them in if they're rich as fuck. I don't think there's a way to drive into Nunavut even with an offroad 4WD jeep that has a shitload of backup gas cans.
>>
>>879429
Do you have any recomendations for an area where ill be able to hunt and get a lisence for? Our main goal is to get to hudson bay for some fishing so that has to be on our route
>>
>>879584
Stay home Amerifat, our land mass can't support your diabetes earthquakes
>>
>>879603
>our
You're not Canadian. It is incredibly easy to spot a Canadian and I can tell right away that you aren't one
>>
>>876584
this
>>
>>879584
northern ontario try lake nipigon before you think of going any farther and when do you plan on going? probably wont ice out until the beginning of june
>>
>>875644
So can I just start walking around random woods or only parks?
>>
>>879733
Family immigrated from France to the St Lawrence river area in the mid 1600's how about yours faggot?
>>
>>881098
No.
>>
>>876584
This.
Know why you're charged for good things? It keeps annoying shitskins and white trash away.
>>
>going to parks
National Forests are where the real fun is
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.