[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a friendly reminder that if we had gotten our commune together

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 17

File: OG MGTOW.jpg (63KB, 550x787px) Image search: [Google]
OG MGTOW.jpg
63KB, 550x787px
Just a friendly reminder that if we had gotten our commune together this spring , we would be canning food and laying in firewood for winter right about now...
>>
>>875501
i feel it, but the snows have already hit friend wish me luck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFsZbpc3xvg
>>
>>875501
Where I'm from you stack wood in the winter when you've got tons of free time. Stacking in the fall doesn't give it enough time to age and you'll have a smokey winter
>>
>>875501
Just a friendly reminder that if you had payed my plane ticket and married me to get me a green card I could be there with you, canning food and laying firewood.

No homo.
>>
>>875501
I'm doing that anyway, OP. No need for more people here.
>>
>>875501
Some of us did it on our own anyways...
>pic related, my neighbor stopping by for lunch.
>>
>>875501
>midoctober
>laying in firewood
soft-handed cityboy confirmed for never held a maul before

reminder: these are the people who claim they could contribute to an /out/ commune
>>
>>875628
Ha no. I have seen pretty much all of Wranglerstar's wood processing videos I am sure I would be good at it and know a lot more than you.
>>
>>875503
I cut in the spring, age over summer and start stacking in the so I can relax through winter.
>>
>>875828
Pic related, my stack for home. Next I'm taking a truckload up to our cabin.
>>
>>875830
>our
cuck
>>
>>875663
>I watched all these videos but have never done it myself ergo I know more
>practical experience vs knowledge
Ha ok
>>
>>875854
He can get all the practical experience he needs in the first hour of chopping wood while he applies what he has learned.
It would take you forever to track down all the vids and articles hes read.
Id say anon has you at a distinct disadvantage.
>>
I just spent $30K (most of my life savings) on land in Montana. It's surrounded by National Forest land. I plan on building a self sustaining cabin there and retire early. Would only need money to pay for property taxes and food when I'm not able to hunt/fish/farm enough for myself.
>>
>bragging about being able to chop wood
It's not exactly rocket science and requires a simple axe, you know...
>>
>>875874
I live in Montana where is the land you bought located about?
>>
>>876031
Helena. 20 acres, technically like 20.08 or something. It's bordering Helena National Forest on all sides, and not too far from Black Sandy State Park. I liked the lack of trees and nice level land for in the mountains. I figured I could farm, rather than buying woodland up north. It has a mining claim for sapphire. Are the nearby lakes and rivers good for fishing? I really didn't do much research and it was the first property I called about and pulled the trigger because it was up for sale at $44K but they took $30K cash offer. It has no power or anything run to it but it's zoned and house ready.
>>
File: 263663656574.jpg (109KB, 1024x768px)
263663656574.jpg
109KB, 1024x768px
>>876044
Also, here's a pic of a parcel that's still up for sale down the road

Pretty much the same. I plan on building a small cabin and large pole barn or something. Buy a cheap boat and a ATV/UTV. Raise my own chickens, learn what to farm in Montana, go fishing a lot, hunting, etc. Hope to have the cabin built in the next 5 years or so.

But then again I may sell the land if I find something better. I like Colorado a lot more but it's turning into California. Can't stand liberals.
>>
>>876046
Once I build my cabin and get all the toys I want, I will probably move there permanently. I won't need much money as the house will be off the grid. No utility bills, just property taxes, health insurance, and some bulk food purchases every now and then. I'm thinking of getting a part time job at a bank. It would be more than enough. I'll still have my truck and if I ever need to, go back OTR.
>>
>>875845
>cuck
>>>/trash/
>>
I've lived on a not very hardcore commune.

You guys like dealing with your HOA? Turn that up to 11. That's a fucking commune. Just bullshit drama over nothing turned up to 11. The same petty nonsense you deal with now.
>>
>>876047
You got 5 years. You can take classes online and get into something else. Considering you're a truck driver, you could be a courier for FedEx Express or something. It's like a delivery driver, but for businesses and offices. My Uncle is one and he typically only works 4-5 hours a day. Mon-Fri no weekends ever. If a consistent paycheck isn't really an issue, you could do seasonal work, start your own business, do online work, etc.
>>
>>876044
>>876046
The lack of trees doesn't sound too good if you're planning on burning firewood desu
>>
>>876065
I'm surrounded by thousands of miles of National Forest. Can't I just cut them down, or would I have to buy firewood?
>>
>>875663
This is the typical /out/ist.
>I've read more so I know more
>look at all the time I spend /in/ reading
>>
>>876066
I googled it (I'm not an American so I have no idea on the laws regarding this) and it's apparently not forbidden but I don't know to what extent. To be honest, I would be more comfortable with my own piece of wood if I were you.
>>
>>876071
On US National Forests, you can cut down trees for personal firewood use or Christmas trees. You cannot cut down trees to resell, or to use for construction. There's other regulations like how far it has to be from roads, how big they have to be, etc.
>>
>>876028

It's also the storage procedure that matters

- Split everything until you have firewood about the size of your arm so water evaporates a bit faster.
- Stack on a raised platform so there's 10 cm of empty space under the stack, this attributes to better ventilation and drying.
- Cover from rain but make sure wind can blow into the stack from the sides.
- Maybe 6-12 months later you will have firewood that burns much, much better than fresh wood AND is not a pile of mold and rot.
>>
>>876049
Thats because you allowed women in it.
>>
>>876044

How are you going to farm or live there with no water?
>>
>>876044
Yes the fishing over there is quite good with the Missouri river nearby. You may want to consider a greenhouse to extend your growing season.
>>
>>875503

you stack firewood for next year, not this year.
>>
>>876159
you must be cutting green firewood.
Out west thats a big no no.
Here we harvest dead and down in the fall and burn it that winter.
>>
>>876159
Why is that neccessary? If you start in early spring, you're set in autumn when burning season begins. Or does wood require a year to dry where you come from?
>>
>>876161

well my land is way overforested with trees choking eachother out left right and center, figure I might as well get some good lumber and firewood out of it.

>>876168
high humidity all across the year, with 80-90% humidity in the summer where I live. I'm sure I could get away with cutting it in spring, but it's tradition at this point.
>>
>>876120
Water from my well. I will be growing various groups of crops for myself, not an entire field of corn and shit.
>>
>>876182
you def dont live inna southwest.
situation not even remotely similar.
>>
>>876046
Are those powerlines I see running across the middle of the picture?
>>
>>876119
>all male commune....
>>
File: MGTOW.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
>>876487
You do realize this is a MGTOW thread right?
>>
>>876066
You can get a harvesting permit from the forest service. In Washington it's $20/4 cords up to $60/12 cords, but those prices may vary from place to place.

Also certain areas may be off limits to prevent over harvesting or for recovery.

Just call your district ranger station for specifics.
>>
>>876534
That sounds pretty gay
>>
>ywn live in a shire like place with your neighbours and have fun cooking, eating, and dancing with friends
>>
>>875845
How am I a cuck for calling it "Our cabin"? It has been in the family for generations. I can't call it my cabin because it belongs to my grandmother and we all share it.

I spend the most time in the winter there so I make sure I have plenty of firewood on hand because it gets cold as shut in the winter...plus fire is pretty.
>>
>>876028
An ax is rarely a necessity. I prefer using a chainsaw and a maul and, when necessary, a sledge.
>>
>>876534
You do realize you guys contribute nothing to the betterment of your race an people? You're so obsessed with your hurt little ego from when Jenny said no to you at prom. Fuck off you worthless autists. How to make this imaginary commune 1000 times better, bring some gorgeous white women and have some kids and teach the kids how to really live /out./
>>
>>876768
>2016
>white women

They are worst scum than Mexicans.
>>
File: jl.jpg (135KB, 960x616px)
jl.jpg
135KB, 960x616px
tfw I already live in a commune
>>
>>876719
apologies anon, I thought you were one of the married cuckos that seem to be so plentiful here.
>>
>>876829

--> >>>/pol/
>>
>>876840
Oh sorry I did not realize this was a safe space.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>876852

>socially inept weirdo calls everyone in a relationship a cuck
>>
>>875845
>>876534
>>876829
>>876852
>>876892
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QPR6xhiwhw
>>
>>876937
I would reeeeee too, that poor frog has sand in his pussy
>>
>>875830
So barely fuck all in other words.
>>
>>876898
>fundamentally compromising yourself as a person for a little pussy
I remember high school too anonymous but don't worry, you'll grow out of it and start hunting for someone that respects you.
>>
>>878328
> I haven't actually gotten laid yet but it it's not because I'm ugly or undesirable it's because I'm holding out for the right lady.

The post.
>>
>>875501
>laying in firewood for winter right about now...
Oh I'm sure you guys would be laying in some wood alright.

>>876168
In autumn there aren't any leaves on the trees and overall less moisture in the trees. Wood weighs less, don't have a ton of leaves to deal with on the tops. Cooler weather, but you're putting up for next year.
>>
>>878348
>Oh I'm sure you guys would be laying in some wood alright.
>>878348
>Oh I'm sure you guys would be laying in some wood alright

Oh nos, someone might think Im gay if I do something different.

This is 2016 anon, no one is effected by shaming anymore.
>>
>>878358
>effected
>>
>>878443
that to
>>
>>876781
What's it like?
>>
>>876768
>living in a commune
>to create a family
I would much rather live in a community of just bros, then start a family later on my own, see>>876049
>>
>>876049
it women that cause the dramas
>>
Why would I flee society to live with some of its worst subjects?

You MGTOW guys are ridiculous and need to stop using pictures of proenekke for your self righteous woman fearing agenda.
>>
>>879447
There are some jackasses but mostly there are really good people in the movement.
>>
>>879447

>Why would I flee society to live with some of its worst subjects

It's for men only, so don't get your knickers in a twist
>>
File: 1450402068156.jpg (5KB, 250x187px)
1450402068156.jpg
5KB, 250x187px
I don't want to live with you greasy fuckers.
>>
>>879601
Back to Tumblr , slut
>>
>>879447
fucking this
>lets get a bunch of angry nerd virgins
>and make them life with each other
>>
File: le raping roosky.png (237KB, 310x396px) Image search: [Google]
le raping roosky.png
237KB, 310x396px
>>875663
>i have the knowledge to build an entire saturn five rocket from scratch
>pick up a hammer and entire hand turns into blister
>>
File: 1476485115776.jpg (118KB, 500x376px)
1476485115776.jpg
118KB, 500x376px
>>879670
I'm glad other people think these guys suck.

You're taking an honorable and beautiful way of living and making it into something really stupid.

>freedom from being assaulted by capitalist marketing ploys everywhere you look
>fresh and natural diet
>no peer pressure from society to be a certain way, or like certain things.
>learning to appreciate life and earth in a new way
>making things instead of buying them like a sucker
>working together forming a solid and happy community

But then you fuck it all up by not allowing women because you think women cause all your problems. Here's the 411 on that my friend: You cause all your problems
Probably because you're an edgy faggot.

You loonies are ruining this board and you're not even sorry about it. I don't want you neet virgins to die but maybe if you just got gangrene on your hands so you couldn't post here anymore, that'd be swell.

Ps: I have a penis (born with it I should add) and a world without women is a world I dont want to live in.

I really hope of of you jabronis get a hug soon. I really do.
>>
>>880343
>You cause all your problems

So my biggest problem is that divorce laws in my country mean that I give all my money to my ex wife and and if I want to see my kids I have to pay for a lawyer to set things up.
How is this my fault?
>>
>>880343
It especially pisses me off that these useless losers are trying to associate Dick Proenneke with their pathetic faggottry.

>>880404
>How is this my fault?
Usually it's by getting married too young, and in the case of MGOTWs, by being a useless loser who can't satisfy a woman and is too poorly socialized to even know how to treat one right so she'll stick around.
>>
>>880424
>Usually it's by getting married too young, and in the case of MGOTWs, by being a useless loser who can't satisfy a woman

So I should have no rights and have all my money taken and never get to see my kids?

All memeing aside , do you not see a problem with this?
>>
>>875874
>I just spent $30K (most of my life savings) on land in Montana.
>It's surrounded by National Forest land.
>I plan on building a self sustaining cabin there
Stopped reading there. Enjoy your Eminent Domain seizure and subsequent home invasion by Mr. Fed.
>>
>>878328
>and start hunting for someone that respects you.
>tfw I live in NJ and there's not a single shred of respect to or from anyone in this state
Fucking kill me now.
>>
>>875501
just a reminder Dick isn't one of you faggots
>>
>>880552
He's not just any old MGTOW . He #1 MGTOW
>>
File: _-_fe7706_-_fe-0066_1.jpg (320KB, 1353x756px) Image search: [Google]
_-_fe7706_-_fe-0066_1.jpg
320KB, 1353x756px
>>880573
>>880552
He is the one that started it all.
I wish he were still alive to see what he created.
>>
>>879260
i get fucked in the ass quite a bit
kinda sucks sometimes
>>
>>876168
The dryer the better, we generally do what the other anon said. Spend free time in the winter cutting for next year, a lot less work needs to be done during the following year then.
>>
File: desire to know more.jpg (87KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
desire to know more.jpg
87KB, 640x512px
>>875501
I rarely come to this board. Please tell me more about the commune.
>>
>>880573
>>880580

No he wasn't. He just liked nature and wanted to challenge him self.
>>
>>880773
You know nothing
>>
>>880872
I've forgotten more than you know, son.
>>
>>880765
A bunch of angry whitebois wanna go live together in the woods. No girls allowed
>>
>>880946
Well you damn sure forgot who the fuck Dick was.
You don't know Dick.
>>
>>875619
Beautiful got more pics?
>>
>>880580
>>880573
Dick wasn't afraid of women, he liked women, and had pussy flown in from time to time. He would have been too nice to say it to your face but he probably would have thought you were all a bunch of candy-ass losers.
>>
>>880966
MGTOW are not afraid women and neither was DIck.
He absolutely had no intentions on ever having a wife or even a live in GF.
This means MGTOW, it is literally all you have to do to be MGTOW.
>>
I love dick.
>>
>>880984
Most of you seem to be, and regardless, the movement is fundamentally rooted in misogyny. Technically yes, Dick was a man, and he went his own way, but his lifestyle had nothing to do with the reactionary crap that MGTOW espouses.

You forget, this is 4chan, you can't bullshit us with your rationalizations. We've all seen your threads and we know you faggots for what you really are.
>>
>>881035
>We've all seen your threads
And you have 1 opinion. You do not speak for everyone.
I enjoy these threads even if I only take them half seriously.
>>
>>875501
>Just a friendly reminder that someone offered to pay for the land but people still did nothing
>>
File: 1glass.jpg (209KB, 1000x556px)
1glass.jpg
209KB, 1000x556px
>>875830
PUMAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa!,
>>
>>876534
>falling for the MGTOW meme

haha, wow.
>>
I think mgtows are fags who watched to much tv survival shows and need to prove themselves that they are real menos since they failed with women. They should start calling their movement "fags going their own way" "fgtow"
>>
>>881472
witty
>>
>>876189

Funny how no one gives a fuck about where you live, huh?

Get out of that matchbox while you still can
>>
>>878328

I bet mommy says you're a real attractive fella
>>
>>880948
Sir, that is slander. I'm intimately acquainted with Dick, and have been since I was just a lad. I'll have you know Dick is a stand-up guy who always has your ass when you're between a rock and a hard place. What's more, Dick has balls and a spunky attitude, and over time I've come to love him like a brother. That may be hard for a pussy like you to take in, so I'll repeat that: I love Dick.

Is that clear?
>>
>>881839
My apologies anon, I had no idea your feelings for dick ran so deep.
You clearly show and intimate knowledge and powerful affection for dick .
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.