[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fellow Europeans what are the best places to buy gear online

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Rozsochac.jpg (1MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
Rozsochac.jpg
1MB, 3072x2304px
Fellow Europeans what are the best places to buy gear online and at stores in Europe?

Has anyone ever bought from https://www.trekkinn.com/outdoor-mountain
are they legit?
>>
Hi there!
I've bought from trekinn, and a lot of stuff from diveinn. They are a legit company, but be shure they have what you order in stock, or else you can be in for a long wait.

Once waited almost 2 months for a down sleeping bag...

-a friend of mine ordered a complete spearfishing kit, and they accidentetly packed a lot of extra stuff in his box :-)
>>
>>874985
Thanks mate. Very appreciated your first hand experience. After taking a look they have a few products that I want to buy that are cheaper than here even with the shipping costs. Maybe I will give it a try.
>>
Does anyone know if anyone there speaks English?
http://www.stockoma.be/
>>
File: 1476482044958.jpg (206KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476482044958.jpg
206KB, 1200x800px
bump
>>
>>874982
I usually buy my stuff either from amazon, if I don't mind not being able to try it on or from the bergzeit shop near me.
>>
>>874982

https://www.varusteleka.com/en

Varusteleka is the biggest military surplus store in Europe. They sell other /out/ stuff too.
>>
>>876303
>Varusteleka is the biggest military surplus store in Europe.
>What is ASMC
>>
>>876316

Several news articles and Varusteleka's own website have called the company as the biggest seller of secondhand military gear in Europe.

>What is ASMC

You tell me. Sounds like you work there. :^)
>>
>>876316
Australian Sugar Milling Council?
>>
>>876316
American Soccer Mom Club?
>>
>>876316
Austrian Sanctified Moorish Clerics?
>>
>>876324

Algerian Salt Mining Corporation?
>>
>>876316
A site that mainly sells shit "mil spec" knockoffs to airsofters and other walts.
>>
>>877462
>>876324
I knew that that shit finish website had some serious shills around the web but didn't expected find them on the chan. Fuck disgusting

>>876358
>>877075
>>877094
>>877255
Anons Suck Massive Cocks

Quit fooling around, faggots.
>>
>>877464
*finnish
Stupid phone.
>>
>>877464
If you want to start going /out/, milsurp, and thereby varusteleka is fine, and has more to choose from than most other sites. Afterwards a person should go for more professional sellers.
>>
File: kuuku.jpg (51KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
kuuku.jpg
51KB, 600x601px
Varusteleka is litereally the best
>>
No other tips for good online stores in europe?

Any alternatives to Trekinn??
>>
http://www.outnorth.com/
>>
>>874982
>are they legit?
I have used the diveinn website once (same company) to buy spearfishing gear. It took them 2-3 weeks to ship out the gear, and they wanted a copy of my passport. I send them a pic where I had erased a lot of the numbers and part of my name etc. It worked fine. They are very cheap, and I got all my stuff in the end.
>>
>>881548
>and they wanted a copy of my passport
Was the gear that you were buying restricted equipment or is that usual procedure?

They have a shitton of gear for sale and yes the prices are very interesting
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.