[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /out/ I am going to phoenix/flagstaff Arizona in a few days.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

Hey /out/

I am going to phoenix/flagstaff Arizona in a few days. Are there any good places for going /out/ in that area?
>>
File: IMG_20151212_124407.jpg (581KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151212_124407.jpg
581KB, 2048x1536px
>>874360
>Sedona rules them all

Skip the PHX-Modror tier fuckhole.
>>
Is Sedona really that good or is it just a meme? I feel like hippies talk it up so much because of muh power crystals and ayylmaos. I've never been but as far as I can tell it's really like most other places, just the rocks are a little redder.
>>
File: IMG_20151128_104821.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151128_104821.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>874518
> never been

Dunno, I've only lived here since '97. I haven't seen enough yet.

Perhaps you should go "party in Tempe"?
>>
>>874524
Haven't been to Sedona in a while, how much do space energy crystals go for these days?
>>
>>874555
Like any form of art, what ever people pay.
>>
>>874360
Please gtfo
>>
>>874360
I did work near a place called superior which is east. quiet little town. huge fucking gorge. there was a campground in the desert area near there. oak flat campground. in some place called tonto national forest. I think it actually might be the rainy season there right now. watch out for flash floods if it is. It was like fucking vancouver I swear during the rains. like it just pissed every day pretty much for a few weeks.
>>
>>874524

Love sedona, got married there and visit at least twice a year. Mad jelly desu.
>>
>>874910
An interesting hiking artical in Sept '16 Sedona Magazine and 30 fav hikes ebook from them on Amazon, $5.
>>
>>874360
Head on up here to Flagstaff and hike Mt. Humphreys. It's the highest peak in AZ at 12,600-ish feet. Perfect weather right now, and the aspens are in full Autumn regalia for a little bit longer. Also, go to the Grand Canyon. Sedona also has an endless supply of /out/ activities from hiking to climbing to mountain biking. If you wanna stay around Pheonix, the superstitions are said to have cool trails and spots.
>>
>>874524
I went to boarding school in Sedona, was super beautiful and I've been back almost every year. Just fly into mesa these days and drive to Sedona. The school is still there and I love going camping around there. Cow-pie mountain is where we used to blaze it, and I still do whenever I'm back.
>>
>>875275
> boarding school

IIRC in the early '70's the school in Little Big Park was a boarding school. It is an honorable school esp. to this date.

Am I close?

> oc related walking distance from my house
> potato phn related
>>
File: IMG_20151126_153902.jpg (900KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151126_153902.jpg
900KB, 2048x1536px
>>875283
> fucking potato phn rotation
>>
>>875283
Hehe, there are only very few international boarding schools in Sedona. Maybe it won't hurt to tell you that the name of the road it's on is also the name of the road. It's not in Sedona proper, as in the "city", but a little outside. Its been there for a pretty long time I think, certainly since the 70's
>>
>>874576
They will soon close it. That's where a proposed copper mine run off location is being planned
>>
Well guys, I am here and so far it is pretty nice.

The town does have alot of the new age crystal healing bullshit, but for the most part if you ignore it, the scenery is great.
>>
Grew up in Flag, miss it like hell. Sunset crater is cool, some fun lava tubes and such. Also nice fishing in oak creek on the way up from sedona.
>>
>>874360
If you can get to Sedona on a weekday go to the west fork trail. It's by far the best trail I've been on in AZ but it's ridiculously crowded on the weekends. Sedona gets overrun until during those times with tons of families, and old fat rich people with their fanny packs. But it's great on the weekdays. Huckabee trail is good too and there are usually less peeps there
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.