[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>haven't been /out/ in a while >live in tiny apartment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: tmp_7996-r1fnud753917485.png (61KB, 298x466px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7996-r1fnud753917485.png
61KB, 298x466px
>haven't been /out/ in a while
>live in tiny apartment in shitty neighborhood so can't set up tent right outside
>sleep in my sleeping bag on the floor next to an open window

Please tell me I'm not the only one who does this.
>>
>>872727
guilty
>>
>>872727
Sometimes I sleep on the floor because I miss the dirt
>>
File: IMG_0225.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0225.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>872727
I went fishing in the puddle at the end of my driveway because of the hurricane.
>>
File: IMG_0228.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0228.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>872744
...almost landed a cat
>>
File: hahayeah.gif (2MB, 325x235px) Image search: [Google]
hahayeah.gif
2MB, 325x235px
>>872744

KEK
>>
File: IMGP4928_Fotor.jpg (86KB, 1200x794px) Image search: [Google]
IMGP4928_Fotor.jpg
86KB, 1200x794px
my friend's mom's house has an upstairs apartment and when it's vacant we use it as a base camp for all kinds of whacky urbex and shenanigans around the woods.

so after a long day/night hiking around the woods or down the train tracks we'll limp back and crash in there, on the floor, with candles/sleeping bags, etc. it's fun shit!

one morning i took some pitchers in there
>>
>>872744
LOL
>>
>>872734

>tfw no-car megapoorfag and haven't been /out/ in 2 months

Feels pretty damn bad. I sort of got an /out/ experience locking myself out of the apartment and needing to survive 10 hours innacity with $1.75, no phone, no water, no food, and no pack.
>>
>>873589
I had a night like that once. I tried to wake up the apartment manager to get him to let me in but he didn't come to the door after 10 minutes of banging on his windows and front door - he's hard of hearing. I sat in a chair in a park for a few hours, then I dug through some bins that my neighbor had set outside his door and found a sleeping bag which I slept on for a couple hours. Couldn't sleep in the bag anymore so I got up and walked to the nearest open business I could think of, which was a hotel about a mile away. I sort of thought I would call a locksmith or the police or something. The Russian guy manning the desk told me about how he climbed 3 stories up a high rise to get into his apartment in "the old country" and then convinced me to just wait for someone to let me in to avoid paying for a locksmith. I then returned and finally got ahold of the manager about an hour later.

The neighbor never did find out about me using his sleeping bag as far as I know. The whole experience was pretty /out/
>>
>>873812

Mine was during the day, fortunately. Locked myself out in the morning, tried finding the spare keys my housemate supposedly left (he didn't.) Walked to the library, read Gintama until they kicked me out, walked home, curled up in the entryway until my flatmate returned from work. (he chose that night to stay out until 9:30, usually home around 7 or 8.)

>climbed 3 stories

I feel like slavs must be master race or something, I can't picture a fat american doing this kind of shit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.