[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone tried eating these. Every website says their edible,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: main_dandelion_th.jpg (72KB, 530x300px) Image search: [Google]
main_dandelion_th.jpg
72KB, 530x300px
Has anyone tried eating these. Every website says their edible, but I am not sure how they taste.
>>
>>869135
You eat the leaves, not the puffy part or the stem or the flower.
I've never picked my own but bought plenty of dandelion greens from the store or the farmer's market and they're pretty good greens.
They mostly just taste like your standard leafy green thing. Pretend it's arugula or whatever and make a salad.
>>
eat the leafy greens, and preferably before they start to flower, after which they are more bitter.

I often make a 'weedy pesto' with dandelion and whatever else I have growing in my garden/ on my street. Its more bitter than arugula or spinach which is why I prefer to process it instead of eating it fresh in salads, etc. Its nice though.
>>
Eat the leaves when they are young and tender or old but you have to soften them (great in stews if I may add that)
Eat the roots like a potato or dry them and grind them into a tea. Overall would advice eating them as a cheeky nibble.
>>
>>869152
ayy alfie

u mahboi :DDD
>>
>>869137
You do eat the yellow flower. Also the root can be roasted and ground to make a coffee substitute.
>>
>>869175
>you do eat the yellow flower
can*

You can eat lots of flowers, they're not overly pleasant in most cases though.
>>
you can make fake honey you need to cook the yellow flower with sugar
>>
> coffee

What kind of peasents are you people?

OP there is a website that says you should eat dirt, too. Try some and post pics.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.