[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there national forest south of SF that allows open wood fires

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: no-fires-no-camping.jpg (196KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
no-fires-no-camping.jpg
196KB, 1024x1365px
Is there national forest south of SF that allows open wood fires when dispersed camping?
Why does southern California suck so hard?
>>
>>868952
The USA sucks bud.
>>
>>868952
California sucks in general.
>>
Our terrible drought means even a match could light everything up like a tinderbox.
>>
>>868952
sf is northern california mang
southern california is even worse
where the fuck do you live
>>
>>868992

socal; only mentioned south of sf because thats how far ill drive to find a place
>>
>>868952
No, because this whole state is ten seconds from turning into a fire storm. Literally something as small as the sparks from a golf club scraping a rock is enough to start a brush fire. The average idiot that goes dispersed camping is probably not responsible enough to properly put out a campfire.
>>
>>868965
>>869003
>California consists of LA, SF, and a 10 mile radius around them
Anyone who thinks CA is bad for public land access/wilderness dispersed camping is a moron, it's just slightly behind ID and MO in that department and way ahead of any other state in the lower 48, and I've spent months /out/ in every state west of the Mississippi

>>869002
Try out by Bishop, not as far as a drive for you as SF would be and a lot of nice empty land out there
>>
>>869028

Where's Bishop exactly?
>>
>>869028
you are fucking retarded
read what you wrote
you're def a calcuck
idiots here are the most naive
ignorant self absorbed pretentious
fucks i've ever met
>>
>>869052
that was a really bad poem
>>
>>868952
Droughts make it really easy to start a wildfire, you inconsiderate fuck
>>
>>868952
The fire restrictions aren't year round but I agree California sucks.
>>
File: 1bq9f8.jpg (73KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1bq9f8.jpg
73KB, 640x480px
>>
>>869033
On a map.

Of California.
>>
>>869105
Well they can be, the national forest near me uses the fire restriction to also ban target shooting even during winter.
>>
File: fire.jpg (112KB, 736x900px) Image search: [Google]
fire.jpg
112KB, 736x900px
>>868952
>Why does southern California suck so hard?
Because the general public demonstrably can't be trusted with matches.
>>
>>868991
i shall definitely go there then and bring gasoline...
>>
>>869505

Please do. I just want to watch this place burn. All it'll take is one match. You can do that, right?
>>
>>869002
Ur a faggot. I live in Anaheim and regularly travel to sequoia, sierra, angeles, san bernardino, los padres, klammath, stanislaus, and shasta trinity forests. CA has it all youre just a lil bitch
>>
>>869505
Save yourself some money and skip the gasoline. You don't need it to set the state ablaze.
>>
>>869891

1) you're full of shit, you don't go nowhere
2) he's asking about dispersed camping fire regulations and where you can have them, which is basically nowhere in California without a permit and fire ring while ONLY in developed camp sites near 2 dozen other people with generators and lights which make it look like New York
>>
>>869911
1. Yes i do you pathetic faggot
2. Ye thats true. But hey, its fire season everyday here
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.