[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /out/ think of this man? https://www.youtube.com/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

What does /out/ think of this man?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9AoGc-OTCk&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>858713
Ebin
Hes a pretty cool guy and doesnt afraid of anything
>>
>>858713

I hear he doesn't afraid of anything, pretty cool guy as well.
>>
>>858713
He's cool but that house would fall down at the slightest breeze of wind.
>>
>>858758
Did you even bother to watch the video of him building it?
>>
>>858766
Sorry I didn't mean the house but the roof he built over the fire
>>
>>858768
That roof wont catch on fire. The breeze in that forest isnt strong enough to knock it over either but you never know, seems solid enough.
>>
>>858713
literally a fair gust of wind would knock one tile off it's spot causing a chain reaction of most tiles to fall down along with it.

terra cotta tiles look cool but are pretty dumb because they're too fragile, are quite labor intensive to make and have next to no benefit over conventional primitve roof options, e.g. grass, bark.
>>
>>858784

tiled upon one another each holding each other down, cap on the top holding both sides down at the top,

protected by a forest from actual wind aswell
>>
>>858713
His bow is whip-ended, made of green wood and tillered incorrectly. Still pretty neat though.
>>
I want to cuddle him
>>
If he did that the roof would burn off wouldn't it?
>>
>>858784
Organic materials grow moss & lichen and start to rot. Then they need replaced often enough that it becomes a real pain. Terracotta is a lot more maintenance free.
>>
>burn the roof

No, the massive flame you see at the end happens when the smoke and flue gases of a Rocket Stove first ignite as the flue reaches optimal temperature for a smokeless fire. It only lasts a few seconds. Lighting logs on fire takes a but of effort.
>>
i hope he do build a better kiln next time, like forge he made.

and why he didnt make a bricks? because of shortage of fire wood?
>>
Is the oven he makes of historica or modern design?

I mean the grate that increases airflow by natural draft and such.
>>
>>858956
You can read the video description. He says clay for bricks is to valuable to make a kiln from.
>>
>>858968
thx
>>
>>858713

We all should do as he says and not as he does.
>>
>>858967
Yes, that is an old world design. The one I can think of that uses that specifically is a "Raku Kiln" and a "Beehive Kiln". They all have varying designs, but also use grating in some of those designs.
>>
>>858977
How old would that be?
>>
>>858983
A.D. 1500s for Raku style.
Beehive style since 4000s B.C at least.
>>
File: image.jpg (145KB, 581x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 581x720px
>>858713
HES NO STEVE CLIMBER BUT STEVE CLIMBER IS!
>>
>>859007
W-W-W-WHIPSNAKE
>>
>>858894
Please tell me more about the blacks in africa who hunt with simple stick bows are doing it wrong.
>>
Does he have bots giving him subs and views? Dude only posts on or maybe two videos a month and in less than two years already has almost 3M subs. Kinda suspicious.
>>
>>859093

Unique, consistent, quality, easy to understand content is valued you goofus.
>>
>>859093
all his videos get massive upboats on leddit. and even my grandpa and his friends have emailed links to the videos to each other. he is super mainstream.
>>
>>858784
Are americans this retarded? My home has terracota tiles and they are almost identical to his with the exception they are factory made. They are heavy and piling one on top of the other makes them very hard to move.
>>
>>858713
Back at it again with the shilling! Never disappoint faggot.
>>
File: bots.jpg (285KB, 1349x1488px) Image search: [Google]
bots.jpg
285KB, 1349x1488px
>>859093
>>859087
>same posts in everyone of these threads

Are these bots too?
>>
>>859109
There's no need for the defensive posture, Primitive Technology ;_;
>>
>>859112
There's usually a few of these threads across 4chan and all of them have /pol/ and /bot/ shit in them.
>>
>>859087
>I know nothing about bowyery

Thanks for contributing anyway.
>>
>>858784
>>858758
It's already been up for months you retarded pessimists.
>>
>>859128
People tend to think he did this only "yesterday" and uploaded the vids. lol
>>
>>858784

Are you by any chance retarded?? I know for sure you don't know jack shit about roofs.
>>
>>858713
I was surprised he used the bark to form the tiles instead of his thigh.
>>
>>858967
>modern design

His channel is called primitive technology, what do you think?
>>859087
Well, they're niggers for starters.
>>859093
>Does he have bots giving him subs and views?
No, that's YouTube for kids. If parents watched the fucked up shit the pajeet bots make they would shut it down.
>>
>>859100
>Are americans this retarded?
Redundant question.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.