[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you failed to integrate into the average social parameters?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1459693685317.png (205KB, 310x329px) Image search: [Google]
1459693685317.png
205KB, 310x329px
Have you failed to integrate into the average social parameters? I mean, I see my youth friends all getting married, working and buying houses meanwhile I do not work neither have a gf, mostly because I don't give a fuck and spend my time /out/ing alone.

How do you get yourself into the working and dating market while prioritizing /out/?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>850489
Get a job that gets you /out/ like ranger or lineman. Not sure about gf, but you could try going hiking in organized groups. You're bound to find a girl there sooner or later.
>>
You don't. Prioritise one or the other. You can have both but there is only one priority.

>Choices
>>
>>850489
Get an /out/ job, find an /out/ girl
>>
>>850489
If your still not 30 yet. Don't worry about it. Well girlfriends and marriage an houses. Most of your friends are living their lives in debt, unless their trustfund kiddies.
>>
>>850489
>How do you get yourself into the working and dating market while prioritizing /out/?

What exactly do you mean by prioritizing out? Are you doing backpacking trips every weekend or living in the forest?

Get your friends to hook you up. That's a good way to get into the dating market...
>>
>>850583
No I'm not 30 yet, there's a few years to get there but while I didn't really care until now, I'm starting questioning if going /out/ and really enjoying it is the only thing that I should focus on my life on.

>>850534
>You're bound to find a girl there sooner or later.
Everyone keeps telling me that but desu I find it hard to believe.
>>
>>850644
If you're in a group of people, especially hiking, people actually try to be social and talk to each other. Wait until the evening and people gather around a camp fire and just sit physically close to people. Be friends with the guys, tell stories to the crowd (you have to have a lot of them since you spend so much time /out/) and it should happen, don't worry.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.