[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just thought this was kind of /out/ related. apparently 200

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Just thought this was kind of /out/ related. apparently 200 acres of forest to roam and it looks pretty too. They want someone who wants to stay all year and for min wage and loves the great outdoors. After 5 years if you stay you get 2 acres but have to pay for the transfer of the deed. Might be an experience for someone otherwise considering the homeless threads.

tldr; free land* in cape breton and work too

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/cape-breton-whycocomagh-farmer-s-daughter-free-land-jobs-1.3326047
>>
>>848193
>Work for five whole years
>get two acres of rural land
Wow, that's such a great deal!

Also they only seem to be looking to hire at least 3 people, meaning that any homeless /out/ fag has a snowball's chance in hell now that that was on some online news site.
>>
>>848193
200 acres isn't even that much land. It would take you all of one afternoon to explore the entire place on foot.
>>
>>848193
Is the farmer's daughter hot? Do you get to keep her after 5 years too?
>>
Damn I had lunch there today. Cape Bretons a cool spot things slow down when winter hits
>>
>>848193

Fucking business owners

>Min wage
>Land in lieu of proper pay
>With fucked up strings attached
>Be my slave and I'll even give you a pat on the head!
>>
>move to buttfuck nowhere and work for minimum wage
>work for 5 years and get 2 whole acres of land you can do fuckall with
Yeah, sure, seems like an amazing deal
>>
>>849079
>>849081

You sound both lazy and mad
>>
File: 564646.jpg (39KB, 821x250px) Image search: [Google]
564646.jpg
39KB, 821x250px
>property in nova scotia

nova scotia is cheap, you'd have to be nuts to waste 5 years for 2 acres in that shithole. You could get a regular shit level job that pays minimum in the states and still be able to buy 2 acres in less than 5 years...I would guess its good deal if your a full on loser that wants a way out of society...
>>
No rent though? Minimum wage and no rent or property tax utilities etc isn't that bad. Especially if you enjoy the work.
>>
>>849196
Yes you should waste your five years chasing boipucci and LARPing here instead and have nothing but ass cancer when you are done
>>
>>848193
I'd do it if it was two acres per year plus a guarantee of a 40 hour per week limit on work.
>>
is this only available to canucks or are they accepting another first worlders?
>>
>>849316
Why are you asking us you dumb fuck?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.