[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>south Florida >cloudy as f >humid as f >hot as f

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (579KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
579KB, 2576x1932px
>south Florida
>cloudy as f
>humid as f
>hot as f

I can handle the heat but whenever it's cloudy I get psychologically more hot and I feel disgusting. Oh well I'll just enjoy the beautiful dock
>>
>>846552
I'm acually glad there are some clouds today. Still a nice breeze going too, just rode the scoot to go grab some cigs and candy. I'm going to give it another hour or two and head out.

And stop bitching about the clouds and humidity. Go to the midwest and enjoy your month of 40F temps and overcast skies called April. And at least with the humidity here, there is normally a steady breeze if you are near the ocean and that helps a lot. Go to Alabama on on August afternoon right after it rains when it is 95F with no wind. It is hard to breathe because it is so humid and hot.
>>
>>846565

> stop bitching
> about humidity

Not OP, but never. Also, where in Alabama? Are you by Gulf Shores or something? Humidity is trash, unless you're a small brown person who is genetically predisposed to be able to handle it - although my girlfriend is Belizean and a Florida native and can't stand Florida anymore. There's no more winters in Florida. The heat and humidity quite literally makes people insane (along with the Flakka and the bath salts).

>>846552

> Beautiful dock

Hope you're enjoy the beautiful algae blooms along with it.

I need a trigger warning for Florida threads.
>>
>>846568
Literally anywhere in Alabama is the most miserable place on the planet in August after a rain shower.
>>
>>846568
I was saying go to the middle of Alabama or some other southern shithole and experience the humidity there. Way worse than anything in FL near the coast.

When I was down here a few years back looking at houses and stuff, it was July and people were complaining about the heat and mid-80s temps while it was in the 90s in IL. I told them they're crazy.

But yes, there are tons of crazy people in FL. It's all the people from the Northeast that fuck it up. Everybody from Philadelphia acts like they grew up in a trailer park and New Yorkers are just shitty. That's the worst thing about it. But I still don't want to go back north.
>>
File: ted-striker-sweating-airplane.jpg (92KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
ted-striker-sweating-airplane.jpg
92KB, 800x533px
>>846552
>tfw your area is hotter and more humid than Florida and there's never any breezes

90% humidity is no fucking joke.
>>
>>846576

I've been to Birmingham and Mobile (and some rural areas) in July/August, so OK, I'll concede that.

>>846577

Fair enough, but south Florida breezes are shit compared to actual Caribbean breezes. Then again, a lot of my experience in Florida is "south-central" (i.e., West Palm Beach area), which is the worst part of a terrible state.

> people from the Northeast

As a native New Yorker, I apologize. There's lots of great people up there, honest, but it's the worst ones who decide to live in Florida. I don't know why.

I live in Montana now, and I love it here so much I'm constantly afraid of fucking it up with my NY influence.
>>
>>846583

Wherezat?
>>
>>846586
I'm not a fan of Palm Beach County. I dislike going north of Boca Raton unless I'm leaving the state. And while it isn't quite the same as some island breeze, if you are anywhere near the coast there is a 10mph+ breeze coming from the ocean. I'm like a mile from the intercoastal, so not on the beach but still close, and there is always a nice breeze coming from the east during the day. And if I cross the bridge, it is almost like those Caribbean islands.
>>
>>846591

Fair enough, every time I'd do some shit further south, I would indeed say, "hey, this is a nice breeze". Glad to hear your area of the intercoastal is still OK. The one I used to frequent, as I wrote earlier, is now an algae-bloom-filled stinkhole.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.