[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We found a pipe /out/. It's just your standard CSO from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2304x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2304x1536px
We found a pipe /out/. It's just your standard CSO from the looks of it.

Going inside again next week. We went about 3/4 mile inwards last night. We turned around at the first water sensor thing. Was attached to a string that went thru the ceiling.

Plenty of manholes along the way.

We have rope and flashlights and cameras and Gopros and snacks and water.

What else would be fun to bring?
>>
i didn't think we could get in but my friend climbed under the grate and it worked surprisingly
>>
>>844090
So you guys like blow each other down there?
>>
>>844095
I fucked yer dad last night. He was looser than the pipe.
>>
>>844098
Fuck this shitty thread

>Sage
>>
>>844100
Oh no a Sage what shall the other potential 295 posters do.
>>
>>844102
Your mom.
>>
File: 1468513974895.jpg (37KB, 414x403px) Image search: [Google]
1468513974895.jpg
37KB, 414x403px
>>844086
>>
>>844086

Chalk or a grease pencil or something to mark your way.
>>
>>844086
>>844126

Oh and a skateboard. Water runs downhill so you can just ride a skateboard instead of crouch walking.
>>
>>844086
I hope your not in straya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfNmX1do7Po
>>
>>844126
>>844127
Thanks brah. I have old skateboards lying around. Sounds fun.

>>844131
Nah. We have safety laws in my country and county because some kids got gobbled up. It's also the reason the bottom is big enough for us to barely slide thru
>>
can you give a size comparison? That image is giving me an optical illusion about the proportions
>>
>>844151
going down a CSO with no clue where it leads to on a piece of wood with two wheels sounds like the ultimate death wish
>>
>>844086
bring an air sensor with you
>>
>>844895
The canary type?
>>
It's actually a storm drain.
>>
>>844921
Well then smartypants who knows everything and posts on /out/, how feasible is it to live /in/ a storm drain, like a gator person?
>>
>>844086
>What else would be fun to bring?
Self Contained Breathing Apparatus

Confined spaces kill.
>>
>>844127
>>844151

for real i would be so hyped to skate that thing with a headlamp and maybe holding a portable flood light.
>>
>>844151
>bottom is big enough for us to barely slide thru

So you and your buds do get a little freaky down there?
>>
>>844086
>What else would be fun to bring?
A rebreather or appropriate rated respirator for each "explorer". It's no fun breathing mold/CO/Radon, anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (860KB, 2177x1674px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
860KB, 2177x1674px
>>844086
Bruh. I know just what you need...

...Fireworks!

Imagine how fun it would be launching some big bottle rockes straight down a pitch black tunnel. You might be blind and deaf afterward but it will be fun. There's nothing like some M80s in a tunnel or under a bridge.
>>
>>845033
This. Do some research into this. Even professionals succumb sometimes in pipes. In fact, they usually go in pairs and keep like 50ft or so between them, if one of them collapses the policy is NOT to rescue them but to evacuate immediately.

Beside actual training as sewer maintenance professional this is probably the best resource out there for this shit:
http://caveclan.org/
>>
>>844928
Is just a meme
>>
>>844098
You gay, son.
>>
>>845309
And the possible methane explosion will REALLY enhance your experience. Seriously, buy an oxygen meter of some sort and monitor it constantly.
>>
>>845309
We have brought flares before and I had sparkler boomers (don't say the b word here I learned).

It truly is fun. We may bring colored gas.
>>
>>844405
Yeah we know one connected downtown that has a 50 ft drop/shortcut into itself. Even further than that is a larger drop.

We have drains that go below bedrock.

>>844895
>>844921
You are right. Usually we go in this CSO downtown but stopped because of homeless camps. They live in Indian teepees, no joke.

>>845293
I want one but they're like $500 :(
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.