[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have any experience with Mallard watches? I'm looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20160818_205519.jpg (57KB, 444x553px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160818_205519.jpg
57KB, 444x553px
Anyone have any experience with Mallard watches? I'm looking at the combat model in particular.
>>
Are you going into combat? If not you better not get that watch you stolen valor piece of shit. I'm a Marine and would fuck you up if I saw you had a combat watch on and never deployed. Beware.
>>
>>840212

You fucking faggot I bet you shop at milsurp stores to, dear god you are absolute scum
>>
>>840212
>quartz
Into the trash it goes.

Also fuck you if you haven't served and want to get that. That's like valour appropriation. Not cool man.
>>
>>840219
agreed

the worst people are those who aren't ex-military or ex-sailors and wear their watch with the clock on the palmside
>>
looks like a 30 dollar walmart watch. I have no experience with them.

but what is up with the stolen valor stuff? do you guys get issued watches? I was in a unit that got tons of off book shit. switch blades and gun lights and 2 pair of boots a year. when I got out I had so many oakleys I could have opened up a sunglass hut. but I never got issued a watch.

my main watch while in was a lite (british company I think). just the basic analog time and date with tritium on the numerals and the minute and hour hands. I also used a suntoo alt/bar/compass watch sometimes. now I wear a hamilton jazzmaster. but they do have good automatic "field" watches.

the best watch for the money is probably wall mart casio. next is probably a 500 dollar hamilton.
>>
>>840219
>would fuck you up
oooooooh, the big bad jarhead is threatening you. Better not wear that watch or he's gonna bend you over a barrel and show you the 50 states.
>>
Looks like it's worth a try since G-Shocks are so fugly and I'm not so happy with current Timex QC.

>>840219
>>840220
/out/ is a slow board. If you have to samefag, at least wait 20 minutes so it isn't so obvious.
>>
Jesus I was just looking for a good dependable watch that would keep time and be tough enough for being outdoors alot. G Shocks are ugly, I wanted something with a more classic look so I'm getting one with a metal band.
>>
>>840219
>no one understands that this is a hilarious jape
>>
>>840610
the original gshock is not ugly. it is just s beefed up casio. wallmart used to still sell them for 35 dollars, even after all the chads started wearing giant gshocks. I have one somewhere. probably dead battery in an old army duffel bag.

there was a constant watch general on /g/ last time I was there. I love 4chan and I love most of the boards, but /g/ is fucking retarded. especially since I have the certs for actual tech forums.
>>
>>840644
>the original gshock is not ugly
Yes it is. That they've come out with even uglier ones since then doesn't change that.
>>
>>840212
I'd rather a Marathon watch.

>quartz or mechanical
>rotating bezel or not
>OD or coyote

>>840219
>>840320

fuck off until anon claims he 'was in the military' or something he's just WEARING A WATCH. Who are you, ruler, master(bater) and rule creator of who shall and shall not wear military watches? gtfo

judgemental cunts
>>
>>840739
Thanks anon, I just wanted a stainless watch that could withstand being /out/. All of this stolen valor bullshit was pointless because I didn't want people to think I was in combat, it was just a question about a watch.
>>
>>840767
I wouldn't bother with stainless, composite is durable and lighter. I'm a big fan of field watches, my day to day watch is a Seiko kinetic field watch, but if I were going to get a hard use outdoor watch (to tell the time not an ABC watch) I'd be looking at a composite quartz watch like my suggestion.
>>
File: FUCKINGRETARD.png (11KB, 725x137px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKINGRETARD.png
11KB, 725x137px
>>840378

Try not to swallow your tongue autist
>>
>>840840
Don't be so smug. You're still just a worthless shitposting retard.
>>
>>840815
But I'm a man, idgaf whether its light or not.
>>
>>840316
What the fuck is wrong with quartz? Is it not supreme gentleman fedoralord enough for you?
>>
>>841357
This guy
>>
File: casio-digital-watch-3.jpg (63KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
casio-digital-watch-3.jpg
63KB, 600x600px
Just get one of these and a nylon strap of your choice. It's under 30 bucks, water resistant and light as hell.
>>
>>844954
tfw lost mine
>>
>>844965
then just get a new one
>>
>>840219
Cringed hard.

Fucking autists like you don't know what stolen valor is. Wearing tacticool shit is not stolen valor you inbred fucking mongoloid. Claiming you are serving/once served to get discounts or respect from people is stolen valor. There's nothing wrong with civies wearing tacticleor military style shit. After all, our taxpayer dollars went into producing this shit (talking strictly surplus here) so fuck you, I'm just as much Entitled to wear it as you are. Kill yourself and rid the military of one more pants-on-head-retard.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.