[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the things I need to put in a Medic Kit to cover almost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 15

File: aa.jpg (605KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
aa.jpg
605KB, 2560x1920px
What are the things I need to put in a Medic Kit to cover almost every injury or ailment /out/?

So far I have:
baking soda, aloe, dramamine/emetrol, neosporin, ginger tabs, milk magnesia, tylenol, fiber pills, imodium, ammonia tabs, Israeli bandage, saline, sutre kit, nail cutter, nail file, soap bar, whistle, 5x magnifying glass, Rip Shears, floss, tea tree oil, tape, stretch gauze, 3" gauze (do I need bigger?).

What a good kind of tweezer?
What kinds of scissors/cuticles/forceps do I need??

And I'm thinking about getting a Combat Application Tourniquet .

Is there a need for any CPR devices or oral or nasal airway passages? I know not how to use them.

And what of burn ointment?

Finally, please recommend me an IV bag.

...I want to cover anything I encounter that happens to myself or someone else in any urban or rural setting.

Thanks in advance /out/!
>>
Don't carry anything you don't know how to use.

You don't need any devices for cpr. If they need cpr while /out/, they're just dead.

You don't need an "IV bag". You don't know how to start an IV, or how to use one. You can kill someone if you don't know how.

Everything you listed is for treating minor aches and pains. Don't worry about saving a life, you won't anyways. Just keep a few things for treating minor stuff and you'll be fine.
>>
OP here. What medicine and bark treats diarrhea?

I'll be in the city mostly so I don't care about carrying too much. When I'm buggin out I'll drop all the useless stuff.
>>
>>839694
You should list all the injuries you and your compadres have had. This will tell you exactly what to bring.
>>
>>839715
Loperimide, brand name Immodium, treats diarrhea.

Bark? No.
>>
>>839715
>diarrhea
>drop all the useless stuff
I guess you really do
>>
>>839694
Heroin. No, seriously. For big pops and ouches. Can literally save your life.
>>
>>839769
Oops*
>>
>>839694
jesus
>>839716
>You should list all the injuries you and your compadres have had. This will tell you exactly what to bring.
in my case i have nicked a finger twice with my knife so bandaids.
>>
>>839716
This, desu
>>
>>839694
Don't forget tampons.
Sure they can seal a bullet hole- but if a buddy slips down and embankment/cliff/is just stupid and falls on a pointy stick- that tampon will plug the hole and stop him from bleeding out.

Plus chic's are stupid and if you have a single friend that just might come out one time, she won't bring nher purse cause its too heavy...
>>
File: IMG_2657.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2657.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>839694
start with learning; pair down supplies from there

>t. combat medic
>>
>>839694
You won't be taking bullets while /out/, ditch the tacticool stuff especially if you don't know how to use it.

Gauze and tape, bandaids of varying sizes, painkillers(tylenol, naproxen, whatever), peroxide or alcohol, needle and thread, ace bandage, maybe some burn ointment and allergy meds. Real simple shit.
>>
File: IMG_2641.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2641.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Alright: I'm about to do a waaaaaay more in-depth kit list than was ever necessary so someone tell me how long you plan to be /out/ and I'll know the information is getting to someone.
>>
>>839694
Povidone-iodine, gauze pads, bandage, tape, gauze swabs, bandaids, tegaderm dressing, steristrips, saline, chlorhexidine steritube, tweezers, scissors/shears, triangular bandage.

Iodine for cleaning around the wound, take swabs or spray. Gauze pads for control of minor/moderate bleeding and protecting wounds from infection. Tape for securing dressings. Gauze swabs for cleaning. Bandaids for boo-boos. Tegaderm dressing for waterproof dressing over steristrips; can also be used as a chest seal if you really fuck up. Steristrips for wound closure. Saline and chlorhexidine for wound irrigation and wound cleaning, respectively. Shears for cutting and tourniquet.

Tourniquets without a windlass are useless 99% of the time. Tie the triangular bandage above the wound and use shears to twist it to tighten. Don't use a tourniquet for a simple bleed. It should only be used if you're unable to control bleeding any other way (elevation -> direct pressure -> pressure points -> tourniquet).

For bandage, some crepe bandage, sterile gauze roll or a pressure immobilisation bandage is fine.

>Is there a need for any CPR devices or oral or nasal airway passages?
Forget nasos and CPR devices. You can consider an oropharyngeal if you really want. But if you're not trained, don't bother. Just learn how to do a basic airway maneuver or the recovery position.

>Finally, please recommend me an IV bag.
No. You don't need it.
>>
>>839694
>almost every injury or ailment
don't fucking bother. I'm a paramedic and used to do this, my medkit was by far the heaviest item in my pack for no good reason.

>baking soda
are you making muffins? It can be useful for itchy bites, but there's more effective drugs like hydrocortizone.
>aloe
you mean sunscreen. If you have a more serious burn, aloe won't help. Get a small packet of melaleuca oil, 10-20mg should be plenty.
>dramamine/emetrol
These are for motion sickness, not pukey sickness. If you need to puke innawoods, it's probably for good reason.
>neosporin
Finally something worth keeping
>ginger tabs
again, vomiting is your body's way of getting rid of bad food/water.
>milk magnesia
Constipation sucks, but can be avoided if you drink water and have a good /out/ diet. If you're prone to constipation and this is what works for you, fine. Otherwise if you feel like you gotta bring it, bring something in pill form like ex-lax.
>tylenol (acetaminophen)
get 500mg tablets, great stuff
>fiber pills
you mean a good /out/ diet
>imodium (loperamide)
great stuff, can literally save your life if you or your buddy drink shitty water
>ammonia tabs
If someone's fainted you've probably got bigger problems. A sternal rub will wake them up just as effectively.
>israeli bandage
No. You don't know how to use it and the likelihood of getting shot innawoods approaches zero if you don't act like a complete retard
>saline
Not sure what you're referring to here, saline comes in many different forms, but you probably don't know how to use any of them and shouldn't need to anyway
>suture kit
Do you know how to stitch a wound? Butterfly strips will fix minor cuts, major ones should be treated with direct pressure, elevation, and immediate transport to a hospital
>nail cutter
only if you're planning on being /out/ for multiple weeks, otherwise cut them short beforehand
>nail file
I bring a small one only on trips greater than one week
>soap bar
what for?

con't
>>
Ibuprofen or APAP?
>>
>>841191
Whatever works for you anon. Both are anti-pyretic, but ibuprofen is an anti-inflammatory. Take both if you want.
>>
>>839694
>>841181
>whistle
this is not part of an aid kit, this should be attached to your shoulder strap, and you should be able to reach it with you mouth, only your mouth, in case you fall and are stuck in snap city
>magnifying glass
no
>rip shears
I carry trauma shears, they can be incredibly useful in removing restrictive items in the event of a snake bite.
>floss
not really first aid, part of a hygiene kit though
>tea tree oil
For what?
>tape
Some 2" med tape might be useful, but you should bring a small bundle of tape for repairs anyway
>stretch gauze
bring enough to wrap a leg
>3" gauze
4x4 pads are a decent size, anything smaller can get covered with a bandaid.
>tweezer
all metal. Can you easily pluck your eyebrows with it? That's a good tweezer
>Scissors/forceps
Trauma shears. You don't know how to use forceps
>tourniquet
get one if you feel like you need it. Make sure it has a torsion bar attached otherwise it's a waste of your time
>CPR stuff
like >>839703 said, if someone needs CPR innawoods, they're dead. same with airway adjuncts. Even if you knew how to use them, a full range of sizes would be needed for them to be effective and they're heavy and bulky
>IV bag
Why? Lots of things can be in an IV bag. If someone is dehydrated enough to require IV fluids, they need to go to a hospital anyway. Even if you knew how to establish a patent line, you'd also need tubing, a saline lock, multiple angiocaths, and a sharps bin.

Missing from your list is ibuprofen, asprin, bandaids, maybe a triangle bandage or two for splinting. I carry an anaphylaxis kit because I know how to use it. If you're willing to spend 200 bucks on an epi pen and can learn how to use it, it could be the one item in your kit that'll truly save someone's life.

What I've covered is an /out/ medkit. All this needs is some basic wound care and treatments for mild illness.

If you're looking to put together a kit for /prepping/, that's an entirely different animal.
>>
>>841181
>>841196
Why not an ETB to save on coban or ace wraps and gauze? There's nothing especially "gunshot-y" about an Israeli bandage.
>>
>>841178
No oros! Are you insane; are you well? If the man can't be trusted to go up your nose with a rubber hose why should he be able to cram a plastic hoot down your gullet? Barring extreme maxillofacial trauma or a basilar skull fracture there's no reason to consider an OPA in austere conditions.
>>
>>841202
Not really a bad idea, but an ETB is designed for more severe hemorrhage control than most people are prepared for.

I like stretch gauze because it can be used to cover larger areas or tissue that's been abraded, burned, or cut.

And yes, the pressure bulb in an israeli bandage was specifically invented for GSWs
>>
>>841206
>But if you're not trained, don't bother.
>Just learn how to do basic airway manoeuvres

The only reason I said CONSIDER an OPA is they actually do what they're supposed to: keep the tongue displaced and the airway reasonably clear. NPAs not so much.

I agree that they're not much worth /out/, but OP also wants stuff for urban settings. If he gets trained, then they could be useful.

>>841202
>>841207
Gauze pads and regular bandages/gauze rolls have a bit more versatility than Israelis, imo.
>>
>>841211
>gauze is more versatile
basically what I was getting at, thanks anon.
>>
>>839694
Two 9 bolt batteries attached to each other with a wire. It will be light weight and revive a victim having an allergic reaction. But before you do it, you must lick both of their nipples and apply the batteries directly to their nipples while wet.
>>
File: IMG_2691.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2691.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>841207
Fair, but I will always have an attachment to ETBs and their frumpy older sisters, the ABDs.

>>841211
Fact of the matter is, the patient would have to be so far into their AMS that the gag reflex is gone. If they start to come back they're going to spew and then aspirate.

Ask me how I know
>t. puke snorkler
>>
have fun carrying all that weight around. For me, all I ever need is super glue, liquid band aid, athletic tap, and a few pain killers.
>>
>>841217
I know how to use airway adjuncts, friend. I'm a medic student. I've used them before. They have their use, and if OP gets trained in when and how to use them, then what's the problem?
>>
>>841217
don't get me wrong, ETBs/israelis/quikclot/whatever have their place and are very effective, but only for a specific purpose.

I don't pack it because I can get the job done with direct pressure, elevation, and gauze.

>puke snorkeler
kek

>>841220
>I'm a medic student
And I'm a real medic with real credentials telling you that a full airway kit is not necessary innawoods
>>
>>841228
>a full airway kit is not necessary innawoods

Wew. No one's calling for a full airway kit. Literally all that has been said is that OP should get trained in basic airway adjuncts if he wants to use them. And then, if he's trained, if he wants to use them, it's up to him.
>>
>>841220
>I'm a medic student
And I'm a line medic. What the fuck did you just say about etc.

I also suggested training above all else.
See: >>840289

>>841228
Just like every provider, I had that one bad day where the ETB was the only thing that worked and now they hang on, just like the guy who still uses the padded ampule carriers despite the availability of auto-injectors or the dude who can't be without a set of chest tubes because he once had that pt get a spontaneous pneumo that went hemo. Weird shit happens with the human body.
>>
>>841232
>basic airway adjuncts
A full kit of OPAs and NPAs. You'll need every size if you want it to be effective. If you put one in, you'll need one of three BVM sizes and one of many mask sizes to effectively control their airway. If you were trained in basic airway, you'd know this.

Please don't post if you have no idea what you're talking about

>>841234
My epi kit consists of a 0.3ml syringe and a 0.3ml vial of 1:1,000 epi. I steal a fresh one from the supply cabinet every so often. My system doesn't use auto epis because we've gotten jewed by the manufacturers.
>>
>>841243
I know the feeling. I still carry the crush n' shakes of Solumedrol
>>
>>841244
Do they come any other way?
>>
>>841246
ssssssshhh army stuff

>it's stupid, but the search for a grunt-proof comfort medication drives ever onward
>>
File: IMG_2699.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2699.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Here, OP, it's friday night and I'm only like 4 Killian's in so I threw together something that might fit your needs.
>>
File: IMG_2700.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2700.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>841278
Small enough to clip onto your belt...you do wear belts with you pants, right?
>>
File: IMG_2701.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2701.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>841279
but packed with enough to cover the most basic of trail-related owies

>steri-strips, bandaids of various sizes and shapes (knuckles, fingertips, etc) butterflys, and alcohol pads

>mouth-shield so you can pretend your CPR meant something

>Acetaminophen in 325mg doses

>fucktons of Diphenhydramine for reactions, sleep aids, whatevs look it up

>enough compressed gauze to stop a catastrophic junctional bleed

>coban to make it nice and pretty

>3 pair gloves to make you feel like a real provider

>ems stat book to document your treatment so the ambulance-jockey will have to make copies of it for the report

>high-speed outback ripper to clip to your hat brim...you do wear a hat, right?

>pelican 1920 so you can check for PERRL from 20ft away while giving yourself a Snellen exam

>shears because your leatherman scissors aren't big enough

All in a super high-speed, high-vis carrier so you can find it when it falls off of your belt...which you do wear, yeah?
>>
File: IMG_0714.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0714.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>841283
or you could be like I used to be and go a step or two smaller
>>
File: IMG_0721.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0721.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>841285
or even be like my 19-year-old self before I started wrapping duct tape around business cards to carry
>>
File: IMG_0908.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0908.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>841286
or jump to after
>>
File: IMG_0912.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0912.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>841287
it was a simpler time

...you've sent me down the weirder alleys of Memory Lane
>>
File: IMG_1524.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1524.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>841288
Thank God I learned
>>
File: IMG_1525.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1525.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>841290
You just made me realize that it's been 5 years, 4 states and 3 assignments since I've changed my bedding.

...ew
>>
>>841292
but basically, the best thing you can do in the depths of medicine - however shallow - is start taking classes. Real classes by real providers. I don't care if it's just the NREMT prep books or a wilderness first-aid class at your local ranger station, LEARN!

>now git /out/
>>
>>841196
Tea tree oil is great it replaced many things in my medkit.

Tea tree oil is an anti-fungal- so rip trench foot and jock itch.

Its an anti-bacterial- put it on cuts or dressings, you can cure ear infections white out with tea tree oil

Oral hygeine and sore throats, you can replace your toothpaste with it if you wanted to.

Tea tree oil is great but is overlooked because its natural.
>>
>>841331
It's also poisonous and becomes more so when exposed to oxygen over time, so there's that.
>>
>>841332
Yea its poisonous but if your not retarded and can avoid eating it or drinking it your fine.

its poisonous so you an treat parasites also- ringworm
>>
>>841338
I don't really want to put poisonous stuff on cuts, in my oral cavity, or in my ears though. No matter how much I think I won't ingest it.

As for parasites, I'd rather stick to man made targeted parasite poisons rather than chemical weapons churned out by a plant.
>>
>>841342
Kek its only toxic if you swallow it, if you're scared don't use it as a mouthwash

enjoy your cancer from your man made poison and antibiotic immune STAPH infectiolns
>>
>>841349
'kay I will. I hope you enjoy your plant chemical warfare extracts.
>>
>>841349
tea tree oil makes little boys grow tits.

that said, I love that shit.
>>
>>841356
Little boy tits or tea tree oil?
>>
>>841354
I will its an effective analgesic, antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antiparasitic, antiseptic, antiviral treatment in one bottle.

Hope you don't use penicillin because of muh chemical warfare extracts.
>>
>>841361
>Still using old and busted fungal antibiotics
>Not using ones with novel mechanisms of action
Laughing_Ehrlichs.tiff
>>
>>841366
It works still.

Also im slightly allergic to most antibiotics so I try to limit their use.
>>
>>841234
>And I'm a line medic. What the fuck did you just say about etc.
You owe me a new coffee. Thank you for making me laugh so hard.

Anyway, I've built an Urban Escape & Evasion kit around a 5.11 Bail Out Bag. I mostly carry it around when commuting to and from work. I live in Europe so besides the default "social unrest" scenario, I mainly have it in case of a terrorist attack á la Paris or Madrid.
Can anyone rate my medical kit?

2x 6" Israeli bandage
2x 4"x7" trauma wound dressing
Large butterfly bandages
2 pair of vinyl gloves
5 packs of 4x4" gauze
Emergency blanket
A yard of bandaids
Trauma shears
I also have a tin with 5-10 pills of
Acetaminophen
Ibuprofen
Diclofenac (useful? I never hear anyone about it)

I'm going to add also a CAT tourniquet, and I'm also thinking alot about Quikclot or Celox. And should I get the gauze or the granules?
>>
>>841216
I like where your heads at. Are the batteries connected in series or parallel?
>>
Realistically you can get rid of all of that and just get a gallon of snake oil. Shit will fix you up good
>>
>>844160
you forgot your kneepads breath-mints and lipbalm
>>
>>844240
I'm not going to skate or repave a street
I'm not gonna kiss anyone, nor do they have any nutritional value
I'm not gay or at a rave
>>
>>844270
>he doesn't know how to make an emergency candle out of a tube of lip balm
>>
>>844160
>Diclofenac (useful? I never hear anyone about it)
it's ten times better than ibuprofen
but probably still only marginally useful in a fak and highly debatable if the benefits worth the risks.
>>
>>844270
Chapped/windwipped/sunburned lips blow anon.
>>
>>844283
>ten times better than ibuprofen
I know right? Anyway it's in there just in case. Other wise I'd just have a couple more ibuprofen or acethaminophen. Diversity is better
>>
>>839694
what I'd have:
-iodine (disinfect wounds and water)
-gauze pads and hockey tape to make any size of bandage required (forgoing any commercial bandages) and also gauze wrap as well
-diarrhea tablets
-rubber tubing to tie off an arterial wound if need be (you can only do it for about an hour before you will have permanent damage BTW-or so the ER doctor once told me) or splints if necessary.
-good scissors
-hand sanitizer
-sutre kit
-tweezers
-adaptic non-adhesive dressing (I had a bad hand cut once. this stuff goes over the wound and does not stick. Makes changing dressings so much easier. you put it on the wound directly and then cover with gauze and bandage. I highly recommend the stuff)
-antibiotic ointment
-ibuprofin and ASA tablets both.
>>
Fucking SUPER GLUE
>"Bonds to skin instantly"
We used this as kids in the 90's in the desert on dirt bikes.
Military has a version of it now to seal wounds.
>>
>>844720
Yea, Cyanoacrylate is used as a surgical glue and it's pretty good at what it does. Be careful to get a pure brand though, some have additives that you don't want in wounds.
>>
File: first-aid-kit.jpg (260KB, 1024x861px) Image search: [Google]
first-aid-kit.jpg
260KB, 1024x861px
>>839694
>What are the things I need to put in a Medic Kit to cover almost every injury or ailment /out/?

Compiled from past first-aid threads;

Alcohol swabs
Band-Aids
Batteries
Bic lighter
Butterfly bandages
Caffeine pills
Chapstick
Cotton balls
Duct tape
Emergency blanket
Eye wash kit
Flashlight
Gauze
Glasses repair kit and/or extra contact lenses
Hard liquor
ID and info
Iodine swabs
Liquid bandages
Magnifying glass
Maxi-Pads as trauma bandages
Meds (allergy, pain, Benadryl, etc.)
Metal wire
Mirror
Moleskin
Multi-tool
Needles
Notepad
QuickClot
Rehydration salts
Rubber gloves
Rubber tubing for tourniquet
Safety pins
SAM splints
Scissors
Sewing kit
Snake bite kit
Super Glue
Surgical skin stapler
Surgical tape
Swiss army knife
Tick pen
Tweezers
Twine
Vetwrap
Water
Water purification tablets
Whistle
>>
>>844720
>>844753
no surgical superglue is different superglue will cause burns when exposed to open wounds as it clots it creates a lot of heat.
>>
>>844270
those were the only things missing from your faggy little reticule to suck dick.
>>
>>844850
jesus you have hit robot level with that autism
you also forgot: >>844240
>>
>>839694
>no antibiotics

http://www.bpac.org.nz/Supplement/2013/July/antibiotics-guide.aspx

https://www.campingsurvival.com/fish-and-bird-antibiotics.html
>>
>>845164
Dude if you're using enough glue to cause a burn, your friend is already dead.
>>
>>845484
> Non-medical superglues often utilize solvents that are toxic to human tissue, such as methanol, hence the common complaint of "burning" or irritation reported by those who use it on wounds.
> The butyl, isobutyl and octyl esters used in medical-grade superglues have been reported to have bacteriostatic properties.
> The medical-grade superglues apparently have less of an exothermic reaction, reducing the chances of heat damage to tissue.
>>
As someone in medicine, these threads always feel so comfy and nostalgic.

My advice echoes that of others - knowledge is the best tool. The gold standard in my experience is Wilderness Medicine by Auerbach, its available to dl on libgen. Covers all /out/ medical topics you might need, a lot of which you won't encounter in other books but are crucial - I.e. water-related diarrhea, toxic plant ingestions, altitude sickness, etc. Plus a lot of info on survival and safe /out/ings in general.
>>
>>845913
>toxic plant ingestion
isn't it way better not to eat random shit you find?
>>
>>841360
Yes.
>>
>>841194
Paracetamol + ibuprofen will achieve 90% of the pain relief of codein which is useful if you're one of those people who it doesn't work for/ don't like the side effects.
>>
>>846405
But seriously blister kit + snakebite kit + panadol and ibuprofen is all you really need
>>
>>846405
>Paracetamol
placebo
>ibuprofen
slightly better than placebo
>>
>>844385
>was prescribed this when I smoked my ankle, also diclofenac oral powder is godly
I carry naproxen and acetaminophen usually, you can stack them for bad sprains etc, along with some percs in case things really go south
>>
>>846406
>snakebite kit
the fuck man are you dumb?
that shit doesn't help one bit in fact it will make things worse. pretty much all snakebite field treatments have been debunked as not helping or being outright harmful.
>>
>>846406
While waiting for medical help:
>-Move the person beyond striking distance of the snake.
>-Have the person lie down with wound below the heart.
>-Keep the person calm and at rest, remaining as still as possible to keep venom from spreading.
>-Cover the wound with loose, sterile bandage.
>-Remove any jewelry from the area that was bitten.
>-Remove shoes if the leg or foot was bitten.

Do not:
>-Cut a bite wound
>-Attempt to suck out venom
>-Apply tourniquet, ice, or water
>-Give the person alcohol or caffeinated drinks or any other medications

that's it basically if a snake bites you the best course of action is to do nothing but call for help and describe the snake exactly. but that won't help too much if you are at a remote location or there is no antivenom on stock.
>>
>>847053
Why not just link to the WikiHow page if you're going to paraphrase it?
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.