[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live in the UK. Where in Europe is an affordable place in Europe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: HRW1.jpg (354KB, 1134x850px) Image search: [Google]
HRW1.jpg
354KB, 1134x850px
I live in the UK. Where in Europe is an affordable place in Europe to have a self sufficient property near wilderness?
>>
I'm bumping too
>>
The Baltics.
Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia

People are chill, and there are very few of them, so lots of forests and land available to purchase.
Source: was born there, parents just moved back to Lithuania for exactly this reason
>>
>>838958
In or around Bratislava is pretty cash for cheap land.

Also bump.......
>>
File: happy moose.jpg (76KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
happy moose.jpg
76KB, 960x640px
>>838958
Sweden.
Lots of land and fresh water, low pop density, affordable if you want to live in the middle of nowhere, big game that you can shoot and eat (pic related) and one of the most based freedom to roam law in the world
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_to_roam#Sweden
+ you got a welfare state you can leech on if you manage to chainsaw yourself in the leg

The rapefugees and high taxes isn't really a problem if you plan on staying innawoods and working for yourself.
>>
>>839261
But I'm not a Mudslime Anon?
>>
File: tmp_12936-images-1686787180.png (11KB, 206x245px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12936-images-1686787180.png
11KB, 206x245px
>>839261
>The rapefugees and high taxes isn't really a problem

Right...
>>
>>839261
Maybe if you're like bunkerbro but other than that I would not trust sweden to start something like this. Despite all the efforts to hide it it's pretty evident that that once awesome country is going to the shitter.
>>
>>838958
Bumping thread
>>
Land in Sardinia and southern Italy is cheap as chips. Sparse population, fertile soil, beautiful nature. But I chatted with a guy who was trying to start a homestead in Sardinia and he said getting water rights was the hardest part since it's so dry.
>>
File: Carnota_004.jpg (3MB, 2500x1499px) Image search: [Google]
Carnota_004.jpg
3MB, 2500x1499px
Northern Spain, Galicia. Green, beautiful, cheap, Atlantic ocean plus spanish delicious pussy.
>>
Kill yourself and hope you are reincarnated as a Canadian
>>
bumpitybump
>>
>>839473
No need to keep bumping, the correct answer is right here >>839416
>>
>>839476
Beware of the law. You can only build in land qualified by the administration for said use. Whatever you buid needs to be approved as project too, and you cannot demolish anything without permission either (old houses are protected). You cannot build it yourself, unless you get the propper qualifications. Also, hunting is restricted, and there is no real wilderness in Spain so, i would say that the most realistic option for (cheap) self-sufficiency will be buying an existing old farm and living as a farmer or a rancher. Otherwise you'll have to face years of paperwork (which may not even end in success) and hundreds of thousands of euros.
>>
>>839275
Well memed friend.
>>839309
What exactly is the problem with a bunch of chimps burning the cities to the ground if you plan to live hundreds of miles innawoods and only working for yourself? Sand people fucking hate and are terrified of the woods so you won't see a single one of them.
>>839319
>Despite all the efforts to hide it it's pretty evident that that once awesome country is going to the shitter.
IDD but its not like nature has been affected by the shit that goes on in the cities. You still got the same great nature, you still got the most based /out/ laws in the world, you still got easy access to weapons by euro standard. Its infinitely better then the UK.

And if shit does hit the fan you will be a lot safer in the deep woods then you would be in central Europe, even if central Europe is ethnically homogeneous. You guys need to read some history if you think that central Europe is a good place to be in times of trouble.

>>839416
I've thought about moving there. Do you live there?
>>
File: norrland.png (505KB, 2000x4552px) Image search: [Google]
norrland.png
505KB, 2000x4552px
>>839630
>I've thought about moving there. Do you live there?
cont.
The things that this guy >>839625
mentions kinda put me of.
>Also, hunting is restricted, and there is no real wilderness in Spain so
Its fine if you want to be vegetarian homesteader but if you want to hunt it seems pretty bad.

This area of Sweden has a population of <5/km2 while Galicia got 94/km2.
>>
>>838958
I don't know about the price but South of France is beautiful and perfect for permaculture, pic related is a project of self sufficient house in Aquitaine.
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3210312/Forget-holiday-home-holiday-village-buy-abandoned-100-acre-Spanish-one-just-146-000-s-reason-s-cheap.html
>>
>>839261
>The rapefugees and high taxes isn't really a problem if you plan on staying innawoods and working for yourself.

Bullshit. Unlike other countries Sweden has decided to not let immigrants concentrate in urban areas. You now find them even in tiny hamlets in the North. Also in the last six months they have started putting them in the isolated summer homes Swedes use for holidays so you'll find refugees even in the middle of forests.
>>
>>838958
Switzerland or Finland would be my choices.

But I'm a burger so...
>>
>europe
>wilderness

choice one pirate
>>
>>839851
Have you ever been to Switzerland? Kek.

I'm from Scotland, and ideally I'd but land here (caithness and sutherland have cheap land prices)

Ineurope I'd go Sweden, or Finland. I would not go eastern Europe if you paid me.

Alternatively I'd go Portugal for cost reasons
>>
>>838958
Go to Poland. Especialy eastern part - podkarpackie, lubelskie, podlaskie.
No fucking rapefugees, 99,9% white people,
>>
>>839851
>Switzerland
Good luck with that

>>839860
>Portugal
Comfy desu senpai, lots and lots of germans moving there already.
>>
>>839872
if there are germans so that means that there innt cheap. vide Majorca
>>
>>839875
It's dirty cheap for people from northern Europe, plus you get the bonus of 10/10 weather, safe as fuck, friendly people and sweet sweet food.
If you're looking for huge amounts of land sucks a bit though since it's a fairly small country.
>>
File: 1471196994369.jpg (43KB, 652x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471196994369.jpg
43KB, 652x960px
>>839862
>slavs
>white
>>
friend of a friend moved to portugal and bought some land that he now lives off. he's literally fucking insane now though and should be in jail but it seems cheap and easy if you're looking for a place to live.
>>
>>839929
from where?
like I said here >>839872 there are lots of people moving to Portugal.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.