[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you guys think lily would go /out/ with me? https://www.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: persistence of gondola.png (33KB, 674x425px) Image search: [Google]
persistence of gondola.png
33KB, 674x425px
do you guys think lily would go /out/ with me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jnQMIAhxyM
>>
>>838904
fuck off hit whore
shill this shit somewhere else
>>
>>838906
I'm not the person in the vid

Is /out/ really this affected by shills? not a regular poster here t b h

I just thought she was qt
>>
>>838904
>its not so easy to find decent lamp oil out here so i brought some from the shop
this is literally the anti-primitive technology
sage this thread
>>
Not too long ago she went full feminist and started posting PMs she got from dudes wanting to fuck her.

She spent all day posting thier personal info on her Facebook page and ranting about it.

Then she blocked comments on one of her YouTube videos because people called her out on what a shot job she did on one of her projects.

Basically, like any attention whore, she only wants you to say nice things about her.
>>
>>838911
>I just thought she was qt
That's no reason to start a thread

>>838954
>primitive technology
sage that shilled shit too
>>
>>838904
Hallo my name ist Lilly und today I'm show you a demonstration of [product] that was kindly sent to me by [manufacturer] without actually testing it to any limit. I'm intermix this with shots of mein dog having a good time. I want to thank [manufacturer] for sending me this [product]. Don't forget to subscribe, like und share und stay tuned until next time.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.