[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to handle salt water discomfort when you're camping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20160809_172259762.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160809_172259762.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
How to handle salt water discomfort when you're camping at the beach and can't take a bath for a week? Any tips to mitigate the effects? Pls help.
>>
Ya got some sand in yer cunt?
>>
>>838586
My first choice is always wiping yourself down in the morning and afternoon with a towel soaked in 91% isopropyl alcohol

Salt water can't fuck with that

It'll save your life
>>
>>838586
>>838589
https://youtu.be/hi5jjXTPtyY
>>
>>838594

Salt water dries skin, here, use this liquid that will dry your skin even more to prevent your skin from drying!
>>
File: IMG_20160809_164704095.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160809_164704095.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>838589
Pls no bully

>>838594
>91% isopropyl alcohol
Is this legit or are you trying to get me ill, anon?
>>
>>838599
It has always worked wonders for me
>>838598
>implying clearing the first layer of your skin of salt/dead skin is bad in any way, shape or form

Rubbing alcohol evaporates, it can't harm you. but it certainly can neutralize the salt that will STAY there.
>>
just drink it. how can saltwater affect you if you're already full of saltwater?
>>
dont let the water dry on your skin, dry it like you do after a shower
t. someone that lives by the beach
>>
Go get a solar shower and some fresh water pussy
>>
File: IMG_20160809_172255785.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160809_172255785.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>838606
Maybe I will give it a try. Ty

>>838626
Yeah I do that but I go swim the entire day, I need something else.

>>838629
No, thanks.
>>
>>838586
I've had no problem with only sea water for a week.

The problems you probably have is because you're used to an unnatural, skin damaging shower routine with lots of hot water and products that strip you of your oils so your already stripped and vulnerable skin can't handle the salt.

What you should do is stop washing yourself in advance, or just shower as little as possible with lukewarm water and don't use any soap or shampoo or other products.

Bathing is a meme anyway, it's a cultural thing with no real use. There's the exception of hands washing and such in certain circumstances, but generally you don't need to shower for health reasons and most people wash and groom to a degree that is detrimental to their overall health.

Become a greasy cunt and you will have no discomfort.
>>
>>838642
Fug wrong pic, how do I delete it? Mods pls no ban.
>>
>>838642
If there's no problem, why are you making threads worrying about salt water?

If you had healthy skin like a true unwashed outdoorsman you could handle it without problems.
>>
>>838633
Faggot.
>>
>>838633
>Yeah I do that but I go swim the entire day, I need something else.

I think this guy might be an idoit. I wouldn't bother continue helping him.
>>
>>838651
Hes dumb af famalam.
>>
>>838647
>If there's no problem
I did not said that, I said that don't think that showering regularly is the problem, that's different. Salt water will pretty much fuck everyone, you can have more or less tolerance to the discomfort though.
>>
>>838651
What's wrong?

Also
>Idoit
I would not make fun of others if I were you.

>>838654
Pls enlighten me, cunt.
>>
File: 1468710219345.gif (2MB, 388x314px) Image search: [Google]
1468710219345.gif
2MB, 388x314px
>>838650
No.
>>
>>838658
Enlighten you? We answered your question, youre a stupid faggot and i hope your horrible scary salt water ruins your worthless life you braindead underageb& pussy
>>
>>838658
If you're in salt water you're not gong to have a build up of salt on your skin. It's only going to happen as the water evaporates. So towel yourself off or stop bitching you jack ass.
>>
>>838669
Mad as fuck, fatlard. You should go /out/ more and stop being ragging this much.

>>838674
K
>>
>>838679
>he called me a little bitch waaaaaaahhhhhhhh
>>
>>838682
>Still mad
Laughing at ya, m8.
>>
>>838655
It will fuck with you less if you don't regularly strip your skin from all that protects it, that's my point.

Embrace your inner hobo.
>>
I agree that you do sound like a faggot, op. but one trick I use when I beach camp is to fill a bucket with salt water and just let it sit for a couple hours.

the water will still be salty, but all the sediment will have dropped out. use that water to rinse yourself off, then dry off well.

for someone who spends all day swimming at the beach you sure sound dumb about it. and if you are beach camping you might as well admit you are a little hoboish.
>>
>>838635
Yeah most people start to smell after a couples days and then stink after a week, then become wretched after a few weeks. I guess not wanting to smell like shit is just a cultural meme thing tho.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.