[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the world was completely inhabited (except by you and animals,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: time_zones_4.jpg (1MB, 2686x1414px) Image search: [Google]
time_zones_4.jpg
1MB, 2686x1414px
If the world was completely inhabited (except by you and animals, plants, etc), where would you place yourself for the highest chance of survival?
>>
>>836379
Uninhabited?

Probably somewhere near a coast with mild winters. PNW or Carolinas? British islands wouldn't be too bad either.
>>
Alabama/Georgia/Tennessee border
>>
Don't have a specific place in mind, buy I would think a decent sized island would be the the best place. I imagine the continents would get overrun with all sorts of things without people around.
>>
>>836379
Idk. Greek islands are pretty comfy. Maybe northern africa too.
>>
some subtropical island with no large predators that's large enough to provide game and safety in the event of a hurricane and with sufficient year round fresh water.
>>
I'd go with pre-colonial New Zealand with no Maoris.

- Loads of flightless tasty birds and pigs
- No predators or dangerous animals
- Mild climate
- Lots of water
- Beautiful
>>
>>836467
NEW ZEALAND
E
W

Z
E
A
L
A
N
D
>>
>>836456
this 2bh
>>
>>836383
PNW has mild winters? isnt it generally above toronto geographically?
>>
>>836492
>pre-colonial
>pigs
Pick one.
>>
>>836501
I pick your mom

>pigs
>>
>>836500
>what is a maritime climate
Also Toronto has relatively mild winters most of the time too.
>>
>>836501
Polynesians brought the pigs m8, Sus scrofa pre-date European colonialism.
>>
>>836528
Citation needed.
>>
>>836545
I feel this to be true in my gut. Citation unnecessary.
>>
Somewhere on a Mediterranean coast.

>nice seasons
>fish
>warm summers and fertile ground
>hardly anything venomous
>>
>>836379
Probably San Francisco Bay Delta because of the mild weather and access to both fertile land and bountiful wildlife.

Pretty much any river delta near the 38th parallel north will have plentiful food and decent weather. There is a reason that so much of humanity is settled at or near river deltas.
>>
PNW or bust. Pudget sound, by Seattle specifically for dat dere shellfish. I've lived in this area my whole life and know all the local flora and fauna pretty well, this summer I have collected a stash of berries and nuts from the local forests and wilderness that I have frozen right now. No shellfish tho
>tfw no soundfront property
>>
>>836545
>>836528

They did bring pigs, however he said no Maoris so just fat flightless birds and the predatory haasts eagle.
>>
Mfw africa is one of the best starting locations, yet niggers can't stay fed
>>
>>836974
Pretty harsh environment unless you are in South Africa or along the Mediterranean. The rest is either a desert or ravaged by various disease/pests.
>>
>>836985
>The rest is either a desert or ravaged by various disease/pests.
Tfw the most deadly disease is HIV and deadliest pest is niggers
>>
>>836456
Northern Africa had lions, leopards and bears back then. But yeah, the primitive Greeks did pretty well for themselves. Shitload of edible plants all around the Mediterranean.

>>836492
Good point, you could just pluck those takahes off the ground, couldn't you.
>>
>>837020
>the most deadly disease is HIV
In tropical Africa I don't even think it ranks top 10.
>>
>>837122
Greece also used to have lions, leopards and bears in ancient times. There were probably not that many on the smaller Greek islands though.
>>
>>836507
>Toronto
>mild

-20F Winter nights are not mild, anon.
>>
>>837141
-20F winter nights are also not very common in Toronto.
>>
>>836386
Yea so all your water is fucking dirty as shit, and polluted with radiation and so you can die of a heat stroke every summer.
>>
>>837145
-20°C are common though. Coldest I've ever seen is between -40 and -30
>>
>>837123
2 years of lifetime is a lot for niggers
>>
Maybe Cuba
>>
>>837173
t. rocky mountains park ranger
>>
south germany, many boars and deers, many rivers , not too many wild animals but it sometimes gets pretty cold, only disadvantage
>>
Western Iberia i.e. Portugal.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.