[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this guy the final boss of /out/ ? https://www.youtube.c

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: rajapartio.jpg (339KB, 597x600px) Image search: [Google]
rajapartio.jpg
339KB, 597x600px
Is this guy the final boss of /out/ ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVV4xeWBIxE
>>
Wow thanks for sharing OP!
Haven't seen that posted on /out/ yet.
>>
>>835674
OP, in case you haven't noticed, yes, the general consensus of /out/ is that Primitive Technology is fapworthy material.
>>
No, but the guy in OP pic is
>>
Primitive technology is the king of autism

Although, i would like to make one of those grass huts
>>
>>835674
No
This shit gets spammed here and on other boards all the time
Fuck off
>>
>>835674
Damn, PrimTech looks suspiciously like someone I went to school with. Who would have though, eh?

PrimitiveTechnology© - Embarrassing Niggers all over Africa.
>>
>>835674
to me this is more like a history lesson to see how primitive people made their tools and huts

but hes not out exploring the outdoors or going on any exciting trips/expeditions, nor giving information that modern outdoorsmen have any use for

I think a lot of the things he does is off topic, not super relevant for a board like /out/
>>
>>835799
Does primitive technology actually have to hunt and forage to get that body mass?
>>
File: bruno-manser-laki-penan.jpg (461KB, 1309x1920px) Image search: [Google]
bruno-manser-laki-penan.jpg
461KB, 1309x1920px
>>835845
I assume not, but then again that body mass isn't particularly unattainable for primitive peoples. I have seen documentaries on the Penan of the Sarawak in Borneo. They are very fit and have great muscle definition in their arms due to the constant labour they perform, all despite surviving mostly on sago. A crazy Swiss guy called Bruno Manser went to live with them in the in the 80s until the 2000s. Some of the things he did entered the local folklore (given that theirs is still an oral tradition). This guy kinda reminds me of him.
>>
>>835845
He says for the most part he eats regular food, even when /out/
He does have a potato patch, but he probably uses that more for a supplemental/thing to have than actually sustaining himself off it
>>
>>835902
that is one chill monkey
>>
File: image.jpg (273KB, 866x1210px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
273KB, 866x1210px
No he is not.
Pic related.
>>
>>835674
Love the look of that bag, its the Savotta Kevyt Rajapartio rucksack incase anyone was wondering.

£150 is pretty steap for me though.
>>
File: dick_proenneke_dutch_doors.jpg (63KB, 550x787px) Image search: [Google]
dick_proenneke_dutch_doors.jpg
63KB, 550x787px
>>835674

This guy is
>>
>>835845
He is like the human equivalent of a house cat. He go /out/ and pretends he's all wild and stuff then goes home to a full fridge and soft bed.
>>
>>837219
aren't we all ?
>>
>>837219
Except that he doesn't pretends to be something or someone at all. He just builds stuff. Nowhere he says a word about him being all wild and stuff
>>
physical well being is done through healthy food and walking. beyond this shows that you either do it because
-you are bored, aka a failure
-you are a homo, aka a failure
-you do it for women, aka a man devoted to please women, aka a failure
-you cling to your health, aka a failure living in fear of death

=>you are a pleb as soon as you lift.
>>
>>838280

Or....

>You are bored

I manage my time effectively throughout the day, leaving me spare time to get /fit/

>You are a homo

Not the sole pursuit of homosexuals. It's possible you've been bullied by homos or a closet fag.

>You do it for women

It's the difference between smashing 8's and 9's, whilst you cry into you waifu pillow and masturbate into socks. Being an alpha in other words.

>Cling to your health

Prolong, energise and further my body to last longer than your fat ass. good luck dying at 35, you fat sorry fuck.

>You are a pleb as soon as you lift

Some security/social issues highlighted here.

On top of all that, I can walk, run and outperform you in every way possible. And i eat healthy.
>>
>>838280
How far are you willing to take this? Is body weight exercise pleb?
Is playing a sport for fitness pleb? If not: what if your coach advised you to lift as part of the sport?
>>
>>838979
>Being an alpha
Thinking being a slave to yourself and bitches is being alpha. Thanks anon, you gave me a good laugh.
>>
>>838980
>>838979

I would suggest you are narcissistic and should possibly get at least minimal counseling or testing.
>>
>>835806
>to me this is more like a history lesson to see how primitive people made their tools and huts
Its not like he is exclusively using old bush craft knowledge. Do you really think that fan forge blower was common or that jungle people regularly made shingled out of burned mud? He is just showing you how to make shit with basic tools.

OP
Yeah, he is pretty awesome. I wonder what he does for a living. Some other youtuber said he made around 0.5 to 2 per thousand views and that guy has 2.5 millions subs and a ton of views so he could probably live of that alone, at least if he lives in a mud hut.
>>
>>837219
>He go /out/ and pretends he's all wild and stuff
Pretend? He builds things from scratch and literally never says a word or brags about anything. He never claimed that he actually lived there.
>then goes home to a full fridge and soft bed.
And he uploads his videos to the internet. Every one understands that he lives mostly like a modern human.
>>
>>837219
So is this guy jealous of PT's accomplishments or is he just upset that he is gay for him?
>>
>>839003

You seem to lack understanding in the terminology of the word alpha. Alphas are leaders, descision makers and the top of the pile.

Being less than alpha may hurt anon, but if you lift, are good looking and charismatic, then maybe someday you could be an alpha.

Until then, enjoy failing at life and being a miserable fuckstick.
>>
>>838280
someone so obviously self conscious about their poor health they feel the need to belittle anyone who treats their body with any modicum of respect.
>>
>>836876
Fucking this!
>>
>>835674
what did he make at the end? glass balls?
>>
>>839895
Iron.
>>
>>835902
Bruno manser is a golden savage fetishist and a moron
>>
>>836876
>tfw you will never be a skilled carpenter and build your own cabin innawoods and live their in quasi-autonomy for 30 years. ;_;
>>
>>839004
Walking and eating right will not give you the body of a primitive man.
That is to say: the body men had through the vast majority of their history which is likely the most optimally healthy body we can have.
I am not speaking of bodybuilder's bodies. I am speaking of the lean, strong body of a man that can chase game all day and then beat it to death with a rock or throw a spear with precision.
In 2016 we will not subsist through endurance hunting. We may spend most of our time at a desk. So what do we do? We lift weights and do cardio to condense the rewards of a primitive lifestyle into a small slice of our contemporary lives.

From an /out/ist's perspective lifting weights should be essential. Why? Look to veterans. Many of them complain of lasting physical dysfunction brought on by carrying too heavy loads for too long.
The training of a soldier does not emphasize strength training. It does not give them the tools to survive a heavy load without injury.

If we want a long life of carrying backpacks /out/ we have to lift.
>>
>>838280
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>838280
oh god, please post a pic. i mean, i already know, but i have to KNOW if you know what i mean
>>
>>838280
I lift because I want to be able to kill things with my bare hands.
>>
File: 1470077334192.jpg (311KB, 1084x876px) Image search: [Google]
1470077334192.jpg
311KB, 1084x876px
>>
>>839016
>top of the pile

You know that the top of the shit pile is what came last out of the ass, right? Tha last little piece of shit you squeeze out before you start wiping.
>>
>>842177
Stay mad, faggot. You fat sloppy waste of space piece of shit. I hope you diabeetus and don't insulin and die of renal failure you worthless useless hopeless hapless pudfuck.
>>
File: leatherman-article.jpg (140KB, 720x463px) Image search: [Google]
leatherman-article.jpg
140KB, 720x463px
>>
File: a day out.png (41KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
a day out.png
41KB, 700x500px
>>842177
>wiping
kek confirmed for doesn't actually go /out/
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.