[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is the survival slingshot a meme? what does /out/ know about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 21

File: RHP_4402-A1.png (444KB, 1029x683px) Image search: [Google]
RHP_4402-A1.png
444KB, 1029x683px
is the survival slingshot a meme? what does /out/ know about slingshots? looking for something potentially lethal and top notch reliable. feel like slingshots are severely underestimated as ammo can be made of anything and could easy incapacitate a villain if need be. figure could be a good companion tool.
>>
I wouldn't use one on an animal unless you for some reason can't have a gun (can't not don't want) and are in a survival situation.

It's very easy to maim an animal instead of killing it.

>and could easy incapacitate a villain

Don't get into roleplay shit
>>
>>835491
>is the survival slingshot a meme?
survival is the meme
>>
They're ok for birds and stuff like bunnies (as long as you use good lead balls of around .45 cal).

Accuracy is rather poor.

Not a weapon/larger game tool unless you modify them to shoot arrows.
>>
>>835527
if I saw someone trying to hunt with a slingshot I'd slap them in the back of the head
>>
File: DSCN9649.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN9649.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>835527
>as long as you use good lead balls of around .45 cal
This. I shoot my sling shot once in a while and unless you have something perfectly round you have no accuracy.
>>
>>835491
you're better off shoving an extra set of rubber bands in the handle than ball bearings, matches and other shit. they always go first.

but to answer your question, no, so long as you're a decent shot.
>>
File: lunch.jpg (70KB, 540x960px)
lunch.jpg
70KB, 540x960px
>>835491
britbong here.

as we are pretty much nogunz and don't really have anything more than small game to shoot at, slingshots
are 'in' here in a big way now.

but as for practicality, well it is dependant on a few things.

tube bands like a black widow have a lower power output to draw weight than is realistically practical.
Using tubes that thick, you're going to be needing to shoot masses of 30g and up which isn't practical
when you can get a lot more for a lot less. the good trade off on thicker tubes like the Barnett stuff
is that is more robust and tends to 'wear' better over time

if you want good power in a small package, flat bands are where it's at. the stuff you want are
physiotherapy or exercise bands- you can find them in most larger supermarkets with the fitness stuff.
you're going to have about a1/3 of the draw weight, and on the smaller ammo a hell of a lot more speed,
I use a single ply bandset shooting 9.5mm steel bbs, it give around 17.J ( about 12.9 ft/lbs to the old boys) -
that's more clout than any off the shelf air rifle you can buy in the UK without having an FAC. Some of the
guys I knock around with use 2 ply bandsets, and shoot 12mm lead (homecast) weighing 10g- they shoot out at
around 27J (around 19ft/lbs) all from something unregulated, with no legislation to cover use or ownership...
as a bit of a giggle, and some exotic band set ups, one of the guys got up to just under 75J ( 55ft/lbs) a
.22rl sound only does about 84J (62ft/lbs) shooting over a crony with something smaller than a fag packet

ammo is important you're serious about developing accuracy and being a successful hunter.
You need good ammo for consistent shooting, and stopping power. forget using marbles,
they will kill stuff at good distances, up to around 30m, but the are so light that they will drift over
distance with even the slightest breeze. Solid steel or lead is the way to go
>>
Earlier i was sitting on my porch shooting bunnies with frozen blueberries. Slingshots are pretty cool
>>
File: waifu shot.jpg (279KB, 593x401px)
waifu shot.jpg
279KB, 593x401px
slingshots.. good against police.
>>
>>835635
Jesus christ lady what the hell are you doing
Reverse honeypot detected
>>
File: 1470321061719.jpg (48KB, 669x670px) Image search: [Google]
1470321061719.jpg
48KB, 669x670px
>>835635
>get gf
> she's super psyched about my politics hobby of regurgitating hot info and stats
>I'm basically pro my local /pol/ shop flows me 1488 posters and tumblr gifs
>gf comes to political rally to fight cops with slingshots
>so psyched
> gonna talk to her about old dead men and edgy social stances later
>mfw her aim
>mfw she shoots her own finger off
>mfw we die
>mfw she was a sleeper cell sjw stormfront plant all along
>>
File: 0.jpg (91KB, 296x278px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
91KB, 296x278px
>>835650
why is stupidness still a thing? and why did it come to /out/?

please stay in your zoo >>>/pol/
>>
>>835650
Go play 7x10^4th dimensional tiddly winks

>>>/pol/
>>
>>835495
survival dude, survival...
it assumes you either have no gun at you at the time or out of ammo it malfunctioned already.
in my country you can't have a gun you can have these you just can't use them. if ever in need to hunt for food it would be too late to acquire so i keep it in my survival bag. if some weird shit happens at least i have something. with a cup you can make a survival sling shotgun or use it with arrows it is very versatile but not very powerful. so wouldn't be my first choice.
i used sling as a kid a lot, basically with a 9mm steel ball bearing you can shoot cars through.
>>
>>835495
>>835608
thanks good advice there. wasnt thinking of using it for hunting per se, just random shooting for practice for now and as EDC. and yes i wouldnt ever consider relying on the "survival" bunk they send you, figure it would be a good basic frame that can be repaired or improvised with easily.
>>
>>835491
>>
>>835668
i like the barnett cobra for a base you can mod it if you want and replace all the wearing parts, what i don't like about it is it doesn't seem very compact.
good survival slingshot packs small. they fold up and stuff that's a big thing.
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 640x480px)
image.jpg
114KB, 640x480px
>>835491
Learn how to use an actual sling if you want a hunting tool we will always be able to quickly make and can use reliably. Way harder to use but if you were proficient you could reliably hunt small game and pretty much fuck up anything you want.
>>
>>835679
i spent the night looking up reviews on my OP pic related and the only bad review i could find was some random dude on Amazon. One of its big appeals to me is it's compactness and how easily it can be dismantled as well as being relatively inexpensive, I'll definitely check into the cobra though. I own a barnett crossbow and love the thing.
>>
>>835715
Mines straight metal, like a 1/2" thick coat hanger, very bare bones. No grip, no rest, no etc. It's all in the bandsand how you shoot, don't start out with doihickeys if you really wanna zero in
>>
File: 58 lb slingbow.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
58 lb slingbow.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>835495
>has never used a proper slingshot as a weapon

Those shitty ones you get in toy stores, dollar stores, and some sporting goods stores are complete shit. And, I'm meaning ones in OP image and >>835635 Oh, you can get a few birds with them, but they suck in most regards. You need a dedicated hunting slingshot with proper bands. They can be very deadly, even for big game.
>>
>>835746
how he shakes from a mere 26kg...
this is why bows are still a thing you can hold a good 60 pound bow like nothing.
>>
>>835746
any recommendations on a serious piece? Portability is highly valued.
>>
>>835760
serious slings are flat band (they can often be doubled or tripled) and have arm stand so you don't shake like an idiot.

also this guys channel...
he made a sling powered condom catapult machine for fast deployment of protection.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFISeJ1N5CQ
>>
>>835657
>survival assumes you have no gun or the ammo malfunctioned

what the fuck?
>>
>>835746
>guy using a slingshot as a "weapon"
>he's morbidly obese
>>
>>835752
But they are harder to conceal. Its easier to just toss a slingshot in a bag, though the bow is better in almost every way but size.
>>
>>835752
That's because there's a zone on the drawback of a bow that is less weight than the initial drawback.

>>835760
Make your own. Not joking.

>>835867
Who cares?

>>835895
Slingbows are illegal in most places though.
>>
>>835706

Mein Hebrew. Slings are hard core based.
>>
>>835608
Great post man.

I have some of that flat medical latex tape you mentioned. I found it too wide and when I tried to cut a length it ended up tearing from wear at a point along the cut.

Do you have a solution?

It made a passable slingshot from a green piece of alder and accurate enough to lop plant stems to about 6m, would love to try and redo a better one
>>
>>835865
>making things up like an autist
no using a slingshot in a survival situation assumes your guns is out
>>
>>836049
no it assumes you have a slingshot.

autist.
>>
>>836659
well i wouldn't use a slingshot if i had a workable gun on me. maybe you are weird like that.
for me guns are way more fun and reliable.
slingshot is really a fallback and a huge compromise on capability vs packing size and weight.
>>
>>835491
A slingshot is just a weak bow. You are not gonna do shit with that. It'll only work on birds. Dont try to kill an eagle with it, it will tear your face off.
>>
>>835527
thats called a cross bow, lol.
>>
>>835608
Im also from the UK, where are you at exactly?
>>
File: cowboy_lasso[1].jpg (252KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cowboy_lasso[1].jpg
252KB, 1800x1200px
>>835706
Slings dont have the elasticity amplification effect. They are weaker, you cant use that and any animal would see some idiot swinging this shit over his head from miles away!

Plz no.

You wanna catch animals you need a cowboy rope and tie it up.
>>
>>835491
they can be effective, more for stunning than killing. Occasionally I would would have a chicken escape from it's enclosure and I would hit her with a marble from my slingshot to stun her and could put her back in the enclosure. Worked well, and no killz. I Imagine it would work with squirrelz and rabbits in addition to small/medium birds
>>
>>836049
>packing a slingshot as a backup gun instead of a gun
>>
I have killed some rabbits and gamefowl before with slings, slingshots and an at'latl. Slingshots are the easiest to pick up and use, but will also wear out the quickest (unless you shell out big $$$). They're decently accurate and pack enough of a punch to kill a chicken-sized bird. Slings are my personal favorite, easy to make but really hard to use. It took me about 2 years before I was accurate enough to actually try and hit an animal at range with it. Slings have better range and power than a slingshot, but really it's all about how you use it. At'latls are fun, but I'm into them more for crafting them than hunting with them. It might just be my personal preference but going around with the stock and a bunch of huge darts just feels impractical. Lots of fun to hit targets with though. But in the end, i agree with >>835495 you should probably stick with a gun if you're going for the purpose of hunting. I have practiced with the tools i mentioned a lot, and am very confident in my abilities, but its going to take you a long time before you can reliably hunt with any of these things
>>
>>835544
pretty cool pic. Where is that?
>>
>>836897
>stunning
this. I'm not really looking to go out and hunting and killing fucking deer with a slingshot. I figure it'd be a nice thing to EDC as it can have a variety of uses. The most extreme being to stun/deter an animal or person but mostly for target practice, fun etc.

Got any creative ammo ideas btw?
https://youtu.be/L28hnM5yyx8
https://youtu.be/QLU3tk5d8I4
>>
>>837040
>EDC a slingshot

are you dennis the menace or some shit?
>>
File: 1450770818798.jpg (69KB, 600x424px)
1450770818798.jpg
69KB, 600x424px
>>837048
>>
"Survival X" is always a meme friend
>>
>>837266
Don't listen to this man, you should try hiking with nothing but a survival slingshot and hunt your own food.
>>
File: 1429767265894.jpg (44KB, 469x471px)
1429767265894.jpg
44KB, 469x471px
>>837048
>>837182
>>
>>835746
My daisy B52 might not be Jeorge Sprave good, but I've killed plenty of squirrel, rabbit, and pheasant with it. Hell, even killed a couple carp, too.
>>
>>835914
>most places
Define "most places"
>>
>>836691
Not that guy but I hunt with a slingshot just south of Glasgow.
>>
>>835608
Where did you buy your rainproof cam?
>>
I used one to shoot vervet monkeys who were stealing the bait out of our traps
>>
>>836042

I use a rotary cutter, the kind tailors use. You can find 'em, on Amazon pretty cheaply

>>836691
Anglesey, I post a fair bit so you might see me in other threads

>>837365
It's a a Helikon-Tex Camogrom Poncho.

I've had it for a about 7 or 8 years now, it was bought at a local Military/re-enactment type place here in N Wales called Soldier of Fortune. Probably my most used, and valued /out/ item of all time- it was the only thing I had that was waterproof so I wouldn't get blood on the car seat .
>>
>>837597
>Anglesey
The middle of nowhere baisically.
Im from London, if you come dowm we can fuck about sometime.
>>
File: 1465074754612.jpg (110KB, 640x701px)
1465074754612.jpg
110KB, 640x701px
>>836683
yes but you see friend this is a bread about slingshots not guns, so gtfo
>>
>>837703
also,

>huge compromise on capability vs packing size and weight

you mean, about an oz of latex? kek
>>
>>835746
Isn't this the guy who shot at a wine bottle and it shot right back at him and hit him in the four head? Blood was everywhere, he was rolling around on the ground. Had the webm of it.
>>
>>837728
Dont forget the watermelon woman
>>
>>835706
YALL GON BRING A ROCK
TO A BATTLEFIELD!?!?!
>>
>>836683

Hence using a sling rather than a slingshot. Much lighter and more packable. But requires an upfront investment in learning how to use it.
>>
>>837744
Classic
>>
>>835706
I made one of these. Up north it is too cold for the rubber, and it will deteriorate quickly. This won't. Also, weighs and ounce, and also, untie the knots and you have a piece of string, for reasons of legality
>>
>>836692
People have killed people with slings for centuries
>>
>>835491
I know jack shit about slingshots, but I don't trust rubber to be useful in a survival situation. That shit always degrades like a mother fucker when exposed to the elements.
>>
>>836692
But they do have a leverage advantage over throwing by hand, and you can throw a lot larger projectile with one that you can shoot with a slingshot. Also, if you have to swing it more than 180º you're using it wrong.
>>
>>835522
No survival is a game
>>
File: image.jpg (800KB, 2100x1750px)
image.jpg
800KB, 2100x1750px
>>835491
If no gunz allowed, I prefer to hunt with my potato cannon. Pic related.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 620x465px
>>840964
Pea shooters are pretty dank too
>>
>>835491

doing pigeon control on my neighborhood

>used rat's poison
>didn't worked purple shit everywhere
>used modified air gun
>too noisy and also some cops and some wannabe PETA that are feeding those rats live nearby
>bring 15€ slingshot out and start to harass pigeons
>sling breaks cause I'm pulling it a little too much
>can't use my bow
>fix sling with a bladder strip
>pick ball bearings from a broken lorry engine
>aim pigeon
>easy pie only 15 meters and no obstacles
>pigeon turns into a fucking mist of feathers
>second bearing goes straight to a window 40 meters away
>window is no more
>I fucking hate my neighborhood
>going straight to bread + glicol + sponge plan
>>
>>841003
>turn on the power
that's fucking awesome.
>>
Only thing I know is slingshot are against the rules in my local parks.
>>
>>835529

You can hunt small game with them fine

Lead balls shoot through bunnies and birds no problem
>>
File: snap-00308.png (437KB, 720x386px) Image search: [Google]
snap-00308.png
437KB, 720x386px
Wrist Rocket, just in case on 'Nam.

>>840893
>>835706
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzDMCVdPwnE
>>
>>840900

You can rig up improvised bands easy enough. Sure, you'll get less velocity, but it'll still be good enough for small critters up close.

Traps are a better idea, though.
>>
>>837728
its fake tho
he made it himself
>>
>>835491
i used a slingshot with arrows to hunt. it was pretty effective.
everything you can hunt using bow and arrow can be taken down with a decent slingshot and arrow combo.

for small game, anything up to the size of a fox, 2mm steelballs and triple layer theraband gold instantly kills if you hit the head or neckarea.
>>
>>842585
* 20mm steelballs
>>
>>842597
You had me wondering...
>>
>>841474
>>835706

Those are actually very fun to use

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVDN7n9PRlE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSgU8kk0eFw
>>
>>837703
This pic lel
>fooken saved for later use
>>
OP resurrected here, ended up getting pic related for about 40 shekels. Put a hole through my neighbor's garage door by accident so i think it'll be plenty if i ever decide to start pegging squirrels or buns. Using mostly as a utility (smokebomb launcher, nignog harasser, birdsniper) right now.

not as "cool" as a wrist rocket but i definitely EDC it.
>>
>>837040
>Got any creative ammo ideas btw?
Get a glass tube, blow torch the end so it's sealed, then blow torch sections of it, blow air into the sections till they are rounded, pour filling of choice into small glass bulb (capsaicin powder, stink juice, nerve gas, ect) then blow torch the end of the bulb and twist it closed.
>>
You can actually kill somebody with slingshot + rock/bearing or you need a dart for it?
>>
>>844978
i highly doubt kill, but a well placed or unexpected shot would definitely stun them long enough for you to jump at them and start stabbing them repeatedly with your Mora.

I'm guessing some kind of mini spike ball ammo would probably leave a decent wound.
>>
>>844978
Can you?
Most definitely. People have died from less.

But if you are asking if it would it be easy, then likely not. And the kill would certainly not be anything near as "instant" as a small animal's demise from the thing.

Though in the end it comes down to equipment, if you've got a suped up sling with multiple layers of hot rubber and a big ass ball bearing you are obviously going to have a much greater chance of seriously harming someone than if you got a kids toy.
>>
>>836692
What is David and Goliath?
>>
>>844982
slingshot are deadly weapons.
do not underestimate the power of primitive rubberbased weaponry.

i used to hunt using triple layer theraband gold and 20mm steel balls.

a direct hit makes a bunnies head disappear into a bloody goo.

joerg here uses a similar setup.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EHV_0Q-0vU
>>
>>844978

A guy I know on the mainland makes boardcut slingshots for a living (Google him, he's 'Gamekeeper John' on YT)

As he lives from the sales (and does pretty well of it by all accounts) he also shoots and decided to do some studies by shooting different weights of ammo over a crony at a couple of pig's skulls he'd managed to get from a local butcher as the closest appropriation of a human head. He didn't put this stuff online afaik as not to rile the soccer moms about 'dangerous toys' ( the local rag would love to run a story on shit like this and it would do no good really)

Anyhow... at 20m shooting steel bearings with an overall impact force of 27J ( worked out from the speed of the bearing shot over the crony and it's weight) would pierce the flesh on the head and crack the bone, 32J would actually penetrate the skull and enter the brain. Most guys who hunt bunnies I know with slingshots typically use a set up to deliver that 27J and up. The highest power output he's been able to get so far from a small hand held slingshot ( using big ammo, tapered and warmed bands) is about 77J which is pretty fucking scary considering the frame he used would probably fit inside a matchbox ( it's the same frame as >>835608 which he made for me)

You aren't going to be making 100M shots killing people but a a proof of concept I believe yes they certainly have lethal potential with a headshot within 20M on a human.
>>
>>835529
Maybe you should check out mcq bushcraft's slingshot hunting on YouTube before being an ignorant shithead. Man can get kill shots on squirrels like its fucking nothing.
>>
>>835608
Physio bands come in numerous strengths, what size did you use?
>>
>>845065
>believing the stories I the bible are real
Not too be a fedora tipper but come on m8.
>>
>>845670
mcq is a fucking up his own arse wanker, but the sentiment of the post is not lost
>>
>>846061
>too
*to
Whoops
>>
>>844978
>>844982
>>845063
>>845431
There's also a question of slow kill vs fast kill. A lead ball to the temple might not kill on impact, but might kill hours or days latter from intracranial bleeding.
>>
>>846596
that's a pretty fucking stupid point, and true neverbeenout SJW mentality.

if youre going out to hunt, to kill with a slingshot firstly you've spent hours, days and weeks building up the proficiency needed to be able to accuracy shoot. if you can't kill with a single shot you shouldn't be hunting this way- end of story.

once you've head shotted your prey, you're not going to leave it 'hours or days' to check it. even if it's vermin it needs to be cleared. at most you're perhaps 30m at most from whatever you've just killed so the first thing youre going to do is walk on over to where it dropped you walk on over to pick it up and finish it off if needs be. maybe 2% of rabbits I've shot with a slingshot needed help on the way after being hit

get outside, and learn a little before piping up with bullshit m8
>>
>>847097
thats pretty edgy m8
a wounded animal can still get away from you
>>
>>835491
>a villain
Maybe it has a Katana attachment
>>
>>847097
I wasn't thinking of prey animals, the original question was "can you kill somebody with a slingshot?". I don't know about you, but to me that question refers to humans. As such, I offered an opinion as to whether or not a slingshot could kill a human, and some additional information which the previous responses to the question had not touched on. The next time you decide to call someone stupid, you should be sure you actually understand their position.
>>
Slingshot can kill a zombie:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4RMwFdO_X4Q
>>
>>846596
If intracranial bleeding is happening, it's not going to be conscious.
>>
>>847734
Yes it is. Low flow brain hemorrhages can kill after several hours, thankfully nowadays they are often detected before it's too late. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji7fohBEPnM
>>
>>847734
Depends on severity.
>>847763
Yup, today's tech is amazing. Can't wait to see what the future brings
>>
>>835491
>be me.
>live alone innawoods for weeks at a time.
>try living off combination of foraging and slingshotting small game. Be always hungry.
>get .22lr. Feel guilty for killing more squirrels than you actually want to eat.
>>
>>835491
last summer i spend 4 days innawoods with my dogs.

i used a rambone slingshot to hunt hares.
worked great. 2-3 hares a day were enough for me and my puppers.
>>
>>842597
>20mm steelballs

Where do you get them from? Can find 14mm for a reasonable price but all the 20mm balls are very expensive or only sold in singles.

Also, prefer lead over steel. More velocity and you can make your own.
>>
>>836692
>and any animal would see some idiot swinging this shit over his head from miles away!

So swinging a lasso is your solution to this?
>>
>>835706
The thing is it's much easier to be proficient with a slingshot than with a regular sling. I've had fun making slings and playing with them for years, but if you want accuracy, you're in for hundreds of hours of training
>>
>>840893
that's a neat pouch, i wish i knew how to do them so cleanly
>>
>>849260
they are expensive. 100 for 50$
thats why i have a bullet catch for training with them.

a friend of mine is uses big hex nuts filled with clay for hunting, but i never got the accuracy needed for hunting using them with my slingshots.
for plinking i just use 10mm with a weak bandset.

i experimented with homemade copper and lead balls, but they did not outperform steel balls by much and i dont like the idea using lead to hunt.
>>
>>849722
I get plenty of accuracy using 3/8 inch nuts, don't even bother filling them with anything.
I used to use lead balls I cast myself, but then the price of lead went up and spending my weekends sifting through berms of dirt for the lead isn't something I feel like doing.

I used to go to an indoor range that made it easier to get the lead, but then the management changed and they keep the lead and copper for themselves.
>>
File: 1471476523613.jpg (85KB, 523x355px) Image search: [Google]
1471476523613.jpg
85KB, 523x355px
>>850025
>he management changed and they keep the lead and copper for themselves
>>
>>835654
Summer is nearly over
>>
>>835491
ive used a slingshot before, and i can tell you they are pretty hard to aim. you really have to eyeball it. probably wouldnt be the best idea to use against an animal that would fight back, because you likely wouldn't do any damage and it would just maul you. it also woulnd't incapacitate anything to the point that it couldnt escape, unless it is small and you hit it in its small and hard to hit head.
also, you have to find a rock that works with it. harder than you might think. cant be too big, and cant be too small. also has to be relatively spherical and not ill proportioned or it will tumble in flight and not be accurate.
overall they are pretty fucking useless, although maybe you could hit kill a stationary bird.
also, forgot to mention that the rubber will eventually wear out and break. i had a slingshot in my closet for less than a year, and it snapped. now imagine how long it would last out in the wilderness exposed to water etc.. probably no more than a month if you are lucky.

also this >>835522
>>
>>835529
You might want to check your attitude before you arm up, Anon.
>>
>>835706
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzDMCVdPwnE&feature=youtu.be&t=278
>>
>>845671
Bump, would like to know this too
>>
File: 1384727336290.gif (858KB, 240x228px)
1384727336290.gif
858KB, 240x228px
>>847097

He was talking about humans you fucking sperg
>>
>>847589
So children are ultimate zombie slayers.
Pretty cool.

Btw.
>>844982
>>845063
>>845431
>>846596
Thank you.
>>
>>845671
>>853866

slingshot hunter here.

i usually make my bandsets from 1 to 3 layers of theraband gold.

i prefer a 24mm wide and as long as necessary for normal draw or butterfly draw
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.