[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any Florida /out//out///out/ here? Is this just the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: zz.jpg (266KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
zz.jpg
266KB, 1600x1200px
Are there any Florida /out//out///out/ here?

Is this just the worst state to have any kind of hobby
>>
>>831309
>Is this just the worst state to have any kind of hobby

I don't know. You can make a hobby out of anything.. like taking your young kids to a Disney hotel and seeing how many survive.
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 586x592px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 586x592px
>>831309
It's not a bad place if you like fishing.

Aside from mountains and snow, there are plenty of worse places. Go somewhere in the midwest and see their vast /out/ wilderness full of soybeans and corn. Barely any goddamn trees.
>>
>>831315
Aren't you that retarded guy who thinks FWD is bad
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 368x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 368x500px
>>831321
As long as you aren't implying that I only think FWD is bad because I'm retarded, then yes.

And once again, it isn't bad all the time. Only if you bought a car with the main priority being fun. If you want a practical commuter, grocery getter, and family car with a little pep to it, then FWD is fine. If having fun is on the priority list above those other things, then why not be reasonable and get a RWD car?

It's like this chick, she may be a little older and have fake tits, but she pretends to like fishing. Can't have it all. If I wanted somebody who was a 10/10, I would have to give up hopes of her enjoying fishing. Live is about compromises. Fishing is fitting her 3 kids in the back of the car and the 10/10 girl is RWD. I'm gonna have some fun with her, fuck those kids I aint driving them anywhere.
>>
>>831329
can't be mor wrong.
>>
>>831329
but FWD is fun, and it's fast. You just sound like someone very inexperienced in life and in driving
>>
>>831335
>>831337
ITT: people who don't know how fun oversteer is
>>>/o/
>>
>>831340
FWD can oversteer...
>>
>>831309

If you're near any coast you need to go kayak fishing for redfish, trout, tarpon, snook, flounder, and kingfish. I regret leaving Tampa.
>>
>>831309
Central is okay if can handle the bugs.

Mosquitoes are what keep me in.
>>
>>831309
I live in between the Indian River Lagoon and the St. Johns river. Beachs aren't far off either. Needless to say my outdoor activities are mostly water related. As long as you're into fishing, boating, swimming, etc. I'd say Florida is pretty great for /out/.
>>
>>831309

Live in the panhandle (850 area) and I go out, but this time of year I relax on going /out/ due to the heat and massive amount of unholy, oversized Satan bugs known as banana spiders.

Wake up with one in Your tent once

Never again
>>
File: JD park canoe trip 078b.jpg (48KB, 384x512px) Image search: [Google]
JD park canoe trip 078b.jpg
48KB, 384x512px
>>831309
Beginning of spring, Sebastian St. Park is really nice to camp out at. Wind keeps the bugs down usually and the temp isn't THAT unbearable.

During the winter I would go Mountain Biking in Jonathan Dickinson state park all the time during the weekdays. On weekends I would just ride my bike down the roads to see wild life since the mountain biking trails got filled up with weekend warriors.

Fishing is nice too. Even if you don't have a boat. I use a cane pole to fish the canals behind my house and end up catching tons of Oscar and Tilapia with 5$ of worms from Wal Mart. If you're up for dropping money, getting a fishing bow can be REALLY fun for catching armored catfish. They cause a ton of property damage and are bad for the environment so no one will care if you hit them.

Aside from that, during the summer I would kayak the Loxahatchee, find a pool to hang out in or just hit the beach to bodyboard, surfboard, or handplane. If you have a good group to go with, pitching in for a road trip to the springs in Ocala is the best way to escape the heat. Plus, most of the camp grounds up there have A/C cabins if you're done with tents and 90 degree nights.

I honestly miss Florida. Aside from gas, it was so cheap to go out and have fun.
>>
File: DSCN8741.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN8741.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Go to the Alligator Farm and throw those feed pellets in the water. I could do that for days
>>
>>832218
That's not Everglade Park, is it? I'm over there for work sometimes and they have the gator shows. Bretty kewl.
>>
>>832218
Kek
Would recommend

Disc golf, anyone?
>>
>>832273
>That's not Everglade Park, is it?
It's the Alligator Farm in St. Augustine.
>>
>>832384
Damn you can feed em tho? Not sure if that's possible at Everglades Park but I could find gators at some of my fishin holes anyway.

Everglades Park is where those dudes with the TV show are from.
>>
>>832384
That place is fun as fuck. Their albino gator was worth the trip alone.
>>
File: IMG_2021.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2021.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>832578
>Their albino gator was worth the trip alone.

I swear I thought it was fake until it moved.
>>
File: spearfishing.jpg (6KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
spearfishing.jpg
6KB, 278x181px
>>831309
great for fishing and other water related recreational activities. Kinda shitty for hiking though.
>>
I might have a job in Fort Meyers. Is that a nice enough area for /out/ or in general?
>>
>tfw sarasota
>>
>>831309
literally all the best golfers live in florida. and half the pro surfers including kelly slater. also florida has great fishing.
>>
>>831309
Just drive or take a bus to Georgia, you should be thankful you're so close to that state
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.