[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to start an outdoor youtube channel >film some videos,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: Manfrotto-Pack.jpg (74KB, 600x758px) Image search: [Google]
Manfrotto-Pack.jpg
74KB, 600x758px
>want to start an outdoor youtube channel
>film some videos, get super self conscious about every single detail
>have like 5-6 videos fully edited
>cant find the courrage to upload them because /out/ always mock outdoor youtube channels
why am i such a dumb cunt holy shit, should i just do it anyway and just not tell /out/ about it?
>>
>>827099
do it
>>
>>827099
You know 4chan is an anonymous message board right? Who cares if /out/ makes fun of you?

Youtube is full of cynical retards too. 4chan or not, someone is going to make fun of you. Deal with it

I think starting with 5-6 videos is a good move

Do it cunt
>>
Do it, post it and let us make fun of it, then do more, get better, let us male less fun.....
>>
>>827115
>male less fun
what are you? some kind of homo?
>>
>>827099
Post your videos. Where are you filming?
>>
Get drunk and post them. Heavy drinking can make bad ideas seem great.
>>
>>827120
But it's not a bad idea. Either he made shitty videos or not, posting them just means he gets to know which it is. If they are shit, not posting them won't make them any better. If they are good then he gets to share it with people other than his mom.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (850KB, 1500x1022px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
850KB, 1500x1022px
>>827104
>>827111
>>827115
>>827120
>>827122
>>827125
okay okay! il stop being a pussy and upload tehm, its mostly just trip videos and a few demonstrations
>>
>>827099
The last thing the world needs is another cancerous youtube channel by some attention whore
>>
>>827099
>>want to start an outdoor youtube channel

why?
>>
>>827135
>>827136
and here come the second thoughts
>>
>>827099
As long as you're creating your own content, and not obviously copying another channel's direction, humor, editing, personality, etc you'll be fine
>>
>>827136
>why?
because I have no friends and my parents didn't give me enough attention as a child
>>
>>827141
no, i just feel like i wanna share i guess
>>
>>827138
Anything is a welcome change to "knife thread #1000" and "what backpack should is best for me?"
>>
>>827139
well i dont really even show myself, most of my demo vids are like over exagerated in terms of gestures and then sped up with no speech so i dont go full nutnfancy mode and spend 30 minutes explaining flint and steel
>>
>>827142
We don't need to see what you think you need to share
There are a ton of these types of channels already
You are not special
>>
>>827145
>"don´t need to see"
no you don´t, youtube is entirely optional, you decide what you wanna watch
>>
I have a YouTube channel.

I make videos of random stuff. Some outdoor stuff, some like video reviews of products I bought that I wanted to find a video of before buying, but couldn't. So I do a little video of it.

I monetized my videos so they play ads. You can make money off them.

Just from my shitty videos I make like $100 every 45 days or so. With no effort.
>>
Do it and then post the link, I'm looking for a new youtube channel to watch right now.

Promise I wont trash you
>>
>>827141
you could always become a pyro
>>
Fuck other people, OP. Do what makes you happy. The great thing about being on an anonymous image board is that you can post the videos, and then if people don't like it, it's not like they can downvote your account. Zero consequences.
>>
Do it. Worst case people make fun of you. Best case you get tips on what to do and how to make it better.
>>
>>827150
But then you bring you cancerous attention whoring here to shit up this board
There are enough youtube shills here already
>>
just upload the fucking videos and give us a link to your channel
>>
>>827133
>starts outdoor youtube channel
>uses lighter to light fires

Maybe you shouldn't upload OP
>>
>>827367
>just upload the fucking videos and give us a link to your channel
Do it
>>
>>827141
kek'd
don't listen to those fags. just upload them senpai. we need a comfy /out/ channel anyway.
>>
>>827119
(You) wish
>>
would a chennel where the guy running the channel asked /out/ what to do for the next episode be fun?
>>
>>827533
>be fun?
fun 4 us, dangerous for wannabeutubr
>>
>>827099
Do it.
>>
>>827099
You post the link to your channel yet? You fucking cuck?

Hurry up with that shit.
>>
you've got nothing to lose really. No one cares enough, I stream on twitch and don't really care who knows, just fuckin do it and don't let faggots say anything
>>
I had a student teacher in High School who made YouTube videos. He didn't tell anyone, but the class figured out. Dude's videos were baller as fuck, and so was he. His channel was named "herping with Dylan." Fucking baller.

Anyways don't fucking shill your videos or care about getting big. Make educational content that's actually useful, but not incredibly fucking boring. Be passionate about it, and be a "teacher."
>>
>>827099
So what is your hook, your angle, what makes you special or different than any of the other hundreds of Outdoor channels?

Do you present while nude, are you a black man who speaks Chinese, do you dress as a woman despite being 300 pounds with a beard, do you song, only speak in rhyme, only film at night, super ultra light hiking nude and living off the land, do you theme each show around a dirty Limerick or a scene from Shakespeare, do you hike backwards, are you blind and use a guide dog while deep in the woods, are you strictly a backyard camper, do you hike in public/urban parks, do you do your show from inside a low rate motel using pre-recorded wilderness sounds

Why would anyone want to spend what little time they have each day to view something that you have created

What makes you so special
>>
yeah do it.
you'll be shit at first probably and then after a few videos you'll get better.
fuck it.
just upload your videos man I really need some stuff to watch.
>>
>>827912
>don't fucking shill your videos
>proceeds to shill his channel
>>
>>827923
>Why would anyone want to spend what little time they have each day to view something that you have created
Maybe he's cute?
>>
>>827099
ok, half of the people will hate you like a cock roach.
1/4 wont care
1/4 will think you are okish...

I guess if you know that, you will be ok.
>>
Just remember if you do upload unlike 70% of this board you're actually /out/
>>
This seems like a good place to ask this. I do a ton of hiking all around my surrounding area, and I was thinking of recording the hikes to sort of be a trail guide for people looking in to hiking new trails around the area. Not even a lot of commentary involved. Just mainly highlights or a quick rundown of a trail. Thoughts?
>>
File: dan.jpg (39KB, 700x569px) Image search: [Google]
dan.jpg
39KB, 700x569px
>>827099
>If your videos suck they should be ridiculed
>If your videos are good they will be praised

Step 1. Don't make shit videos
Step 2. Profit
>>
>>831770
sounds neat, would watch,
>>
>>827385
>not knowing bic lighter is an /out/ meme
i hate videos where they use a ferrocerium rod to start a fire it just seems unnecessary when you could use a cheap lighter.
>>
>>828260
I'm not a big YouTuber or anything, but no one will see your shit if you don't shill yourself.
>>
>>832007
maybe no one wants to see your shit
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.