[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw black >love the outdoors >black peers think im

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

File: longform-24536-1445980295-3.jpg (52KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
longform-24536-1445980295-3.jpg
52KB, 440x440px
>tfw black
>love the outdoors
>black peers think im crazy
>think I practice witchcraft because I know which bugs and snakes aren't poisonous and will pick them up
>white peers still think im too black to be into this kind of stuff and deny my efforts of hanging out with them in the woods
Am I just in the wrong hobby /out/
>>
nice blog, faggot.
>>
>>825005
>white peers
?????????????????????????
>>
where ya from?
I
ll camp witch ya
>>
Could be worse, OP. Wait until you try to get into hunting or horses.
>>
I know that feel
>be me
>be latino amerifag
>same green txt as yours
>>
>>825005
fuck no
Goddamn todays modernisms.
stereotypes are destroying us because no one will stop them.
Ill camp with motherfucking anyone as long as they have a basic understanding as to what they're doing. If they have questions ill help but all you need is a "need" to know.
Fuck anyone who holds you back.
>>
Don't worry black guy I'll go /out/ with you. Just don't rob/rape/murder anybody including myself
>>
File: 1368211393878.jpg (414KB, 754x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1368211393878.jpg
414KB, 754x1000px
>>825005
>tfw european
>in almost every cuntry it's forbidden to make a fire, gather wood or even sleep outdoors
>seeing all americans having a good time innawoods with beatiful landscape
>>
Well go camping and prove them wrong, man. Both the blacks and whites are in the wrong for doubting you.
>>
>>825115
What country?

Czech here, bivouaking is allowed and as long as you don't sleep in clear sight of any city, a small fire is cool too. No one gives a fuck here.

Going to a new spot with friends, alcohol and sleeping in an abandoned cave.

Also, I feel you, nigbro. Your black peers are idiots, as are your white peers. Find an outie club.
>>
File: talvi.jpg (47KB, 750x535px) Image search: [Google]
talvi.jpg
47KB, 750x535px
>>825115
Tfw finfag and none of that is illegal
>>
>>825035
I know tons of negroes who hunt and fish, and also tons that do cowboy stuff with horses. but almost none go backpacking.
>>
>>825189
That pic is so overwhelming.
>>
Im the most racist person posting on /pol/ and even I feel sorry for you.

Most nogs have no love of nature or the stars, they just obey the consumer machine or deal deugs/gang shit.

To be out in the woods and enjoying your life puts you at a cut far above 99% of your retarded race. (Not that whites aren't tard fucks trying to "help" africans)

I hope you find a peace innawoodz, because its the most reconciling thing in the world to know you dont need your entire race or family or anyones approval, just natures.
>>
>>825034
white girl detected
>>
File: 1467578421818.jpg (268KB, 960x652px) Image search: [Google]
1467578421818.jpg
268KB, 960x652px
>>825340
Pic related, you.
>>
Niggers literally don't belong in the North American/ European wilderness, it's not there natural environment. Stick to the jungle tar boy :)
>>
>>>/www.outdoorafro.com/
>>
>>825455
I would post a pic with redditors and say hurhur you but I dont even have a pic that faggy enough.
>>
>>825005
I've seen a lot of black dudes who were into fishing, so I'm not all that shocked. Seems like a lot of black guys eat what they catch instead of releasing, but I don't really see anything particularly wrong with that.
>>
>>825558
eating what you catch is not a bad thing. prety much the only thing I ever release is bass, and then only if it is a small fishing pond/lake.

who the fuck doesn't ever eat their fish?

I'm not apologozing for noggers. OP is one we should ridicule him for that. but even white people eat fish they caught.
>>
>>825115

Scotland has allows for wild camping if you're ever able to travel here.

Scandinavia is fantastic for wild camping as well.
>>
>>825005
>and deny my efforts of hanging out with them in the woods

Because they don't want to get looted by you.

They fear you, and always will because of other members of your race.
>>
Black peeps iz gud peeps. Just gottsa maintain control of them.
>>
>>825005
Who cares what people think? If they're judging you for it they're idiots anyway. Any hobby you do will be criticized anyway because the world is full of bad people.
>>
>>825005
>muh blk
>muh peers are niggers
>Do as you wish you dumb cunt.

As your people would say YOLO
>>
>>825005
Go naked and don't smile. Nobody will see you and bother you about it. Have fun friend.
>>
File: 2016-08-01 07.35.08.jpg (3MB, 3226x1815px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-01 07.35.08.jpg
3MB, 3226x1815px
>>825176
Far Western Germany, near Belgium/Netherlands/France
>>825189
>>825605
I know and I will get there soon but I just miss the opportunity to just go on a spontaneous hike for a day or two without traveling multiple hours.
I have a national park right in front of me but it's not so much fun if you're limited to designated trails and don't even allowed to camp there

>pic related, fishing trip from monday
>>
File: IMG_20150331_172106.jpg (2MB, 1944x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150331_172106.jpg
2MB, 1944x1944px
>>825005
Was out camping this past weekend, the only black people I saw were walking through the public trails on packs, drinking, and blasting rap music... If you're one of these nogs, then find a new hobby. If you can be in the bush and be respectful to nature (I.e. not littering your beer cans, blasting your nog music), and be respectful to the other families that are out trying to enjoy the outdoors, the you to are welcome. Maybe you have try and have a positive impact and set a good example for these other faggots that are ruining beautiful places for other families.
>>
>>828811
/Limburg/ masterrace. Near Aachen.

I admit though, outdoors is shit here.
>>
File: Camp000.jpg (126KB, 977x895px) Image search: [Google]
Camp000.jpg
126KB, 977x895px
>>825005
Like this >>828812 guy said. only black people play music outside. dont be that negroid. dont litter your nasty fried chicken in the woods and dont throw disgusting watermelon rinds on the ground. I cant believe you darkies eat that stuff in the first place. just sit there doing nothing like us white people do.
and if you see 2 white guys holding hands and kissing dont worry its what we whites like to do in the woods together.
>>
>>825005
I do big brother little brother and gave my little brother smores over a campfire for the first time a few weeks ago. His brain exploded. I'm hyped on anyone who loves and respects the outdoors.
If I see you on the trails I'll give you the nod
>>
>>828814
Visit the Eifel. It's huge and just really beautiful. Only problem is mentioned above in >>828811
>>
>>825044
No you don't. Hispanics don't get made fun of for knowing /out/ shit, we're treated exactly the same as Native Americans. Most white people either can't tell the difference or don't care.
>>
>>825044
>
What the fuck? Are you a Cholo from LA? Maybe in that case.
>>
>>825005
>Am I just in the wrong hobby
same here
none of my friends are down for any serious /out/ings
backpacking etc.

the answer to our issue is meet new people
pic semi relevant
>>
>>828963
I can tell the difference and I would fuck a squaw anytime and wouldn't let a cholita even suck my dick in the alley behind thier slumcasa.
>>
>>829294
This faggy meme is when I shove Skittles up my urethra and tell the to "taste the rainbow", faggots.
>>
Like another anon said, you don't belong in North American and European woods. Your presence there is so strange and wrong.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.